Lando fanbase confuses me

Gono, please tell me the fight where lando got owned by a can? I give you 2 minutes.

Lmao 10 mins, loser rektt. Knew you would run away bitch. The answer was so easy drakkar klose lmao. This was fun.
{<jordan}

Why does Lando have such a rabid fanbase? The guy is entertaining sure but I mean come on you gotta win a fight or two. Can't just keep on losing to unranked fighters and keep making excuses like he is still exciting and he lost close fights. The only achievement he's ever had was giving Fergusson a tough fight which again he ended up getting finished. Will you guys be making bandwagon threads when Cando Canatta gets cut and goes to Bellator after this upcoming fight? I don't think there will be more than 3 guys joining the lame bandwagon then.
65 posts about Lando and no @Myrddin Wild?

This is a passive aggressive thread to mess with my guy @Myrddin WildYes, I'm on a mission to save my soul under the guise of letting him think that he's saving mine. So he lashes out from time to time. The dark side has him. Please everyone say a prayer for my lost padawan.

Let him be. It’s not different than being a Platinum Nation fan. A bunch of you returning Plat Nation OG’s need to helax and leave the man be.

GROOVE TRAIN FOR LIFE YA NERDS!!! @Myrddin Wild

Im not zen like bro @Myrddin Wild, he´s a Gandhi & the coolest guy here...
POS lousy posters/trolls like ya, desserve nothing.

View attachment 458193

Try to contribute here, instead of spittin´the same BS over and over again.
Thanx for holding down the fort in my absense guys. I've been at work & then my partents rolled into town last night & are staying with us, so I haven't had time to go through this thread.

I'm sure they're just lovers of live sparring sessions & have no clue what it's like to enjoy a fighter on his style alone, win or lose. Perhaps if I get a break fro

Everyone leave Lando alone.

@Myrddin Wild please clear this up.
Sorry guyz. Been working & got company in... per my last post. I'll try & swing in here & tame my new pet troll when I get a chance though. he's just blowing off some steam while he gets used to the concept that he's a lover of live sparring sessions.

It tweeks his dark side. I fear for his soul & send him prayers.
bro @Myrddin Wild

check the last 2 pages here...

hilarious...
Gono is the artem of @Myrddin Wild
Gono is quite capable of beating down trolls... but I do wish I wasn't so busy & could join this sh*t show you call a thread. Bye for now... off to work.

Thanx for holding down the fort in my absense guys. I've been at work & then my partents rolled into town last night & are staying with us, so I haven't had time to go through this thread.

I'm sure they're just lovers of live sparring sessions & have no clue what it's like to enjoy a fighter on his style alone, win or lose. Perhaps if I get a break fro
Not this rehashed shit again Myriddin. I expected better. You sound like your sidekick bitch gono.

Sorry guyz. Been working & got company in... per my last post. I'll try & swing in here & tame my new pet troll when I get a chance though. he's just blowing off some steam while he gets used to the concept that he's a lover of live sparring sessions.

It tweeks his dark side. I fear for his soul & send him prayers.

Gono is quite capable of beating down trolls... but I do wish I wasn't so busy & could join this sh*t show you call a thread. Bye for now... off to work.
Lmao you gave gono a pat on the back like he is your pet chihuahua lmao hahahahahahaha

Well done little gono

Hahahaha

What the heck is going on in here I wasn't on for half a day and bam multiple pages of this huh.

Didn't even think that the Lando fans base can even be considered that aggressive or bad that it warranted some backlash. Fine from my perspective have at it if you feel that strongly against the Lando fighter and his sherdog fan group.

Okay TS if you want to look at the record and simplify things okay fine it's not a positive record but being a fan is more then just having a W it's about the way he fights and how he shows up and no matter the L you can't even take that away from the man.

Then if you have a closer look and see all his fights in the UFC what exactly do you get ? oh massive performance bonuses across the board he just failed once when his other dance partner was fallowing a strict game-plan that made it an ugly and limiting fight and no knock against him either sometimes it happens and maybe it was his best change on winning and moving forward in his career so his choice and good for him.

You can be a negative Nancy and say he is 1 W in his last 5 fights or you can have a closer look:

- short notice vs a legit top 3 guy (for all we know he can even be the best in the world right now, 1 fight away). He did very well early, got tired cause of no camp and the way he goes after them early and the pedigree of Tony was seen too of course.

- Makdessi we got that sweet finish, looked very creative and moved like he had something special about him.

- Teymur man o man that was a hard one, I think we all underestimate how technical and well prepared he will be, Lando started of strong like he does but then starting fading and Teymur was on point with his striking and his defense and he got the W and he deserved it fully.

- Green I feel Lando showed improved cardio and defenses and won that fight without any doubt in my eyes, I know it's a draw but if you see that fight I'm telling you most likely you will score it for Lando yourself. (he got a bonus in a 'draw')

- Klose, I'm thinking Lando had a chip on his shoulder.. with him having problems with his endurance in the 3rd round so he was prepared to pace himself and no go so strong in the first round then having to constant recover and drop your defense out the window just so you can move and try your own offense (I noticed his best part about defense is his footwork early, he gets out of trouble by having that footwork and the more tired he gets that footwork goes away and then you see people landing on him on a more consistence basis, especially in those 3rd rounds where he lets people get free rounds on him cause he is getting tagged and tagged).
Went of track a bit.. this backfired because Klose loved to keep this constant rhythm with no high notes and he made it an uncomfortable, out of style, at his own pace and preference and yea I feel he got that W on Lando with his good gameplan and solid performance overall. (this is the only fight where he got no bonus)

Last edited:
Back