Lando fanbase confuses me

You are being bitch slapped by the Khabib crew right now. Where is your Conor @Myrddin Wild ? Seems like he gives no fuck about you. Maybe he knows its best to stay away from cans like you.
Khabib crew? since when? His recent UFC run, right?lmao...you never cared about him b4,loser.

I don't know his friend but he does remind me of that little bald headed Russian.
Gono is hated by all, even by @Myriddin. Gono is used to taking L's. I've destroyed him many times before and even destroyed his idol @Myriddin. Gono is like a gimp that Myriddin keeps.

Khabib crew? since when? His recent UFC run, right?lmao...you never cared about him b4,loser.
Keep thinking that. He is GOAT while you are a fan of Cando Canatta who can't even beat drakkar klose lmao

Gono is hated by all, even by @Myriddin. Gono is used to taking L's. I've destroyed him many times before and even destroyed his idol @Myriddin. Gono is like a gimp that Myriddin keeps.
"hated by all"
"destroyed him many times"

Interesting... lmao

Yes I didn't want you to get another L but seems like you love to collect L''s.
Impressive...

Let´s have a laugh now...
YOU brought Khabib in this thread, and YOU claim he is the GOAT blablabla... while I claim that you´re a clueless bum who didnt even watch his fights...

Tell me without going full google:

Who managed to take him down in:

CSFU: Champions League
Pankration Atrium Cup
Tsumada Fighting Championship
M-1
ProFC
Golden Fist Russia

Not so many managed this shit...

I can see that you´re answering quickly here, I give you 90s.

Waitin´...

Rampage waiting.png

Who the fuck remembers a td in every fight? That too fights ive seen i dont even remember when

Back