Kunlun Epic Fight Card

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd...._=1438157864_a488609bcc3fa64ad209dce074b7ba24

Another poster with Yod,him and a MMA famous chinese fighter

this guy is Yang Jianping,he is 9-4 in MMA and already fight on UFC:Bisping vs Cung Le,but he was defeated by UD to another chinese fighter.

Maybe they will fight each other?

I hope Yod fuck with him :)
no yang is way to small and yodsaenklai is not fighting mma. Jianping was the runner up on the ufc reality show in china. He has been on just about every kunlun event lately

no yang is way to small and yodsaenklai is not fighting mma. Jianping was the runner up on the ufc reality show in china. He has been on just about every kunlun event lately

i know Yod dont fight MMA,i was looking foward for this fight on kickboxing..

But you are right,this guy cant reach Yod Weight.

on the 12th April
11074435_1696490100577897_4834285211208801085_n.jpg

Come on Marat. Lets go champ

on the 12th April
11074435_1696490100577897_4834285211208801085_n.jpg

Come on Marat. Lets go champ

Marat grigorian is already in final 8 of kunlun,if Yod dont fight a 4 man tournament to take his place too,maybe he fight with Grigorian in a superfight?

If they fight each other,it gonna be ultrafuckingmega EPIC

Marat grigorian is already in final 8 of kunlun,if Yod dont fight a 4 man tournament to take his place too,maybe he fight with Grigorian in a superfight?

If they fight each other,it gonna be ultrafuckingmega EPIC

Marat confirmed it on his facebook. Yeah it's a massive fight it is going to be a war since Marat always comes to fights and throws lots of shots.

Marat confirmed it on his facebook. Yeah it's a massive fight it is going to be a war since Marat always comes to fights and throws lots of shots.

Man,if he fight with Yod,everything can happen in this fight,epic matchup

i havent watched marat but i have a feeling yodsanklai will go down

Very hard to say who won,i am not counting with Yod won by UD,it is 50-50 for me,both guys have real chance to won,i put my money on Grigorian,he have more experience on kickboxing rules,despite Yod have some experience too and he can fight good on kickboxing rules.

Btw this fight is too hard to predict,only happening to see the winner

Yod vs Marat can go either way! They both have the power to end it at any given moment. Yod has some benefits over Marat and vice versa. I really hope Yod has sharpened up on his boxing for this one. He will need it!

Yod vs Marat can go either way! They both have the power to end it at any given moment. Yod has some benefits over Marat and vice versa. I really hope Yod has sharpened up on his boxing for this one. He will need it!

Agree with you,Marat is a beast,he is crushing everyone who put in front of him,and he should defeat RVR,but they gave the decision to RVR

So its definitely happening. Yod vs Marat 12th of April! Who has everyone got in that fight?

Yod has this, but not as easily as some might think.

Yod also just posted something from a press conference on Instagram:

ddmko8.jpg

Hero Legends? Supposed to be in China. Looks like Sato on the left.

Yod also just posted something from a press conference on Instagram:

ddmko8.jpg

Hero Legends? Supposed to be in China. Looks like Sato on the left.

hero legends put on some big shows back around new years in 2014 and 13 with simon marcus,andy souwer, zambidis and some other decent names

It is very hard to predict a winner in this fight.

Marat is crushing everyone and he is on a beast mode,Yodsanklai too.

Yodsanklai is a very smart fighter,he dont fight in Kickboxing rules since 2011(when he loss to Kyshenko),but he can fight kickboxing anytime,because he is a primal Striker,he always do good with his violent Left roundhouse kicks and powerful punches.

I am not sure who will win,but i put my money on Marat this time,he is showing confidence as hell in his last fights,he can defeat Yod.

Back