Kunlun Epic Fight Card

marat crushing everyone?

what's your definition of crushing?

I can see yod described that way, but marat has a couple of good wins, nothing exceptional

yod takes this

crushing everyone who put in front of him.

He is hurting everyone since he loss to RVR(controversial loss)

He hurt Roque

marat crushing everyone?

what's your definition of crushing?

I can see yod described that way, but marat has a couple of good wins, nothing exceptional

yod takes this

Yod hasn't beaten anyone that good recently. The last fighter he has beaten that was decent was Yohan Lidon. The last good fighter he fought in kickboxing rules was Kyshenko and he lost that fight.

IMO Marat will win and show why he is one of the top 70kg fighters

Yod is definitely capable of beating Marat, but the question is if his usual slow start and pace will somehow cost him again this time. It doesn't cause him to take much damage, but he can be outpointed in a 9 minute fight that way.

Easy win for Yod. Easy.
I wouldn't call Grigorian an easy win for anyone. If Yod can handle his aggressive barrage early on and return the favor I see him taking this, but it's a pretty close matchup with Kickboxing rules.

The last good fighter he fought in kickboxing rules was Kyshenko and he lost that fight.

IMO Marat will win and show why he is one of the top 70kg fighters

Yea lets all compare the yod of today to the guy on the worst stretch of his career stepping into the ring with a top 3 kick boxer (at there time) for his 2nd ever kb fight.

Yea lets all compare the yod of today to the guy on the worst stretch of his career stepping into the ring with a top 3 kick boxer (at there time) for his 2nd ever kb fight.
The Yod of today is nowhere where he was back in the days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUx8J7cWgPw

Millad Farzad vs Juri Kehl

fight on kunlun last show(kunlun fight 21),they was on the 4 man tournaments to get a place on 70kg final 8

Chingiz Allazov was the winner defeating Juri Kehl in the finals by split decision.

There Will be three Kunlun events in Europe in May: Italy, France and Slovakia. I Will post updates as I get them.

Yod is definitely capable of beating Marat, but the question is if his usual slow start and pace will somehow cost him again this time. It doesn't cause him to take much damage, but he can be outpointed in a 9 minute fight that way.

Once again lets try and not compare the Yod from then to the Yod of today. Most of Yods recent fights dont go past the 2nd round so I don't think a slow start at the moment will be an issue. The only issue is Yods boxing defense which hopefully hes concentrating on for this fight.

The Yod of today is nowhere where he was back in the days

Depends on how far back we are talking. What you need to understand and this is for everyone who's questioning Yod of today. Yod started fighting at 8 years old. He had a long career. At one point of his career (and I know from watching him) he got lazy and lost motivation. Like there were times he practically didn't even train for a fight. He didn't care and wouldn't take training seriously all together.

During that time he was still winning but eventually it caught up with him and he suffered a few losses just like a lot of other fighters in their career like Saenchai a few years back when everyone was saying he was finished and then came back a month later beating the hell out of everyone.

Since 2012 when Yod was getting ready for Kem, Fairtex hired a strength and conditioning coach and started pushing their fighters harder. The reason why both Yod and Kaew are getting more success recently. Yod has his mojo back and training hard. Just look at his pictures. Hes ripped! He hasn't been that ripped in years if ever!

Once you have the type of experience these guys have it comes down to repetition and staying fit. So a strength and conditioning coach will help a lot with building a more explosive, stronger, faster and fitter fighter who already knows everything there is to know about MT creates a dangerous individual.

Also another point I forgot to mention is Yod wants it! Just imagine before the Kem fight Yod sitting in front of a TV or reading the newspaper and seeing Buakaw this, Buakaw that lol. Look how famous Buakaw has become and I think Yod wants that.

You can tell he wants it by the moves his making. He beat Kem, went on to dominate Thai Fight way more then Buakaw did. And now he signing contracts with K1 and Kunlun. Whereas back a few years ago Yod didn't care. Now he sees how big Buakaw has gotten and I think that has motivated him along side a few other things.

15th may Kunlun on Slovakia. Enriko Kehl is on the poster

...like Saenchai a few years back when everyone was saying he was finished and then came back a month later beating the hell out of everyone.

Everyone? Do you mind telling us uneducated folks when that moment was?

Everyone? Do you mind telling us uneducated folks when that moment was?

Not everyone. Since Thai MuayThai fighters are not that big internationally. I heard it from several people. I cant exactly remember but it was at a time where he lost to sagetdao followed by Fabio pinca which I felt Saenchai won btw but he was messing around too much. Its also happened another time.

Back