Kunlun Epic Fight Card

From his FB it looks like Yod won but yet to see any videos. Any links?

Just saw the whole fight. Marat landed some nice shots in the first but second and third were dominated by Yod. Good fight.

Thanks!

Great performance by both, but yodsanklai was just too much for marat to handle.

11149262_10206099264750597_2404588240155638293_n.jpg

[YT]1vYtteMKdO0[/YT]

Yodsanklai Fairtex vs. Marat Grigorian

Wow. Murat was completely outclassed. The third round was the most telling.

It was a very good fight,but i expect more from Marat performance,he was outclassed tough in round 2 and 3,he give the necessary distance to Yod fuck his arms with his powerful left midle kick(probably one of the most powerful in the world).

Yod keep doing his plan landing his midle kicks in Marat arms,slowing him down.

Awesome performance by Yod,he do the perfect strategy to this fight,these kicks hurted on me watching this fight.

Tough guy, but good lord. I didn't count, but that had to have been at least 60-70 kicks to the same part of the body. Can't just stand there and let a kicker do the same thing whenever he wants.

Tough guy, but good lord. I didn't count, but that had to have been at least 60-70 kicks to the same part of the body. Can't just stand there and let a kicker do the same thing whenever he wants.

It aws painful to watch Marat right arm in the final of the fight,it looks like very bad,he should decreased his distance to Yod,it was a very wrong error,i know it is very hard control this kicks one after other in seconds,but he should tried more.

Back