Korean Spa/Massage (Zimzilbang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a liar and you're trying to take advantage of me.

And I just got bruehled too! Or however he spells it

Tiggy, I for reals dropped my meds and now I am hyper sensitive. I make myself sick. Also I tried to follow you on twitter and you had exactly one tweet from like 2007 so what the hell.

Yes

Wrote about that many times too

One of the reasons my english language may be so rough and even argument like and vile is i used to prep english communication by reading the war room. I probably speak a lot like how people post there fy.
Jesus!!

You use the war room as a basis for english communication? How many people did you call cucks or pedophiles today?

Honestly if the rumor was true (and I don't believe it is) that Banchan was a guy, I would be even more stoked, because this guy would be the greatest troll on the face of this earth.

Unfortunately i cant make this possible for you but none the less im still a pretty good rustler.

I love DanTheWolfMan like a brother. I actually have known him since he was 19 years old. His online persona is in no way an exaggeration, it is really him!!!!
LOL!!!

Sounds like a blast to hang out with.

Tiggy, I for reals dropped my meds and now I am hyper sensitive. I make myself sick.
What the hell did you have to tell me that for? Was life boring on them? Did they simply not work for you? Why has this happened?

Bitch, I don't tweet. Do you need my number?

What the hell did you have to tell me that for? Was life boring on them? Did they simply not work for you? Why has this happened?

Bitch, I don't tweet. Do you need my number?

Hahaha you are wonderful. Because I was doing really well on them. I have dropped from 40 to 30 to 20 to 10 mgs per day but I think I'm going back to 20. Just too sensitive.

Hahaha you are wonderful. Because I was doing really well on them. I have dropped from 40 to 30 to 20 to 10 mgs per day but I think I'm going back to 20. Just too sensitive.
YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE.

As much as I like Banchan, and swoon over her posts. I am married, I am not particularly good looking, I have heavy cauliflowered ears, I am very annoying (in fact I have no idea what my wife sees in me). Lastly, I will be 47 in July, I am willing to guess that I am at least 20 years older than her. I highly doubt she has any interest in me what so ever. I have a fascination in people who are characters, such as DanTheWolfMan, and Imalive. Honestly if the rumor was true (and I don't believe it is) that Banchan was a guy, I would be even more stoked, because this guy would be the greatest troll on the face of this earth.

Make her some Sloppy Joes and see where it goes from there. At the very least you get an iPad out of it.

Oh yeah, especially on Mabini and J. Bocobo st. It's been a long time since I've last been there.

Arround 2008 to 2009 my office is at J.Bocobo.

There are bars there that caters primarily to foreighners one time decided to go into one and I felt awkward since I am the only local there lol.

Jesus!!

You use the war room as a basis for english communication? How many people did you call cucks or pedophiles today?
No i never say those words. I think thats kind of new. I remember people would refute something by saying it is circular logic or strawman and have a nasty tone when someone doesnt agree. Like it is truly a war room. People are always disagreeing about stuff but it was helpful for learning conversational english though.

I first started posting there 3 years ago and sarcasm was a real problem for me. Western language is full of sarcasm and i would never catch it and write serious long indepth posts that i would write up on Word with spell and punctuation check only to discover the person was being sarcastic and laughing at me for responding seriously.

Right now i notice people will say something mean and i will get angry and then theyre like im not serious - im joking but i dont get how they are joking. I think theyre just being mean.

Lanx never posted a picture of his wife feet. He call me out but when his turn came around he demanded more from me and wouldnt offer to post anything but inanament objects like her shampoo bottles.

#heylanx
#calloutkingfail
you're just reposting an old pic you paid some girl to take of her feet for the War Room
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/war-room-awards-2016.3415403/page-9#post-124971339

where in the feet picture does it say you're even remotely asian?

The reason why you're posting a picture of some other girls feet? i'm guessing you want ppl to talk about your feet and get some easy sympathy points and to have a dumb white knight here or there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back