Korean Spa/Massage (Zimzilbang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the point is @Thunderhead is giving her a taste of her own medicine, because she always talks shit to the other Korean folks on here. like Pug for example. she also gave it to Thunderhead a few times, & I can understand why he hates that shit & takes it seriously. we both grew come from the same neighborhood in Flushing NY, which is heavily Asian. so naturally, I have a lot of Korean American friends & I've seen them deal with the struggle of Korean elders/immigrants saying they're too American/not Korean enough etc.

Thunderhead's simply flipping the script on her by putting her against the fence in questioning her identity/integrity.
Except it sounds more like he wants to be proven wrong than give her a taste of her own medicine. Trolling only works if you don't care to begin with.

Except it sounds more like he wants to be proven wrong than give her a taste of her own medicine. Trolling only works if you don't care to begin with.

welp, she's been on the 'defense' for a change when it comes to this. that's something new. take that for what it's worth I guess.

Banchan I am curious, are you a student? How do you get to spend so much time here?

For the record, Nonnie; I never conflated you with Bancho! DON'T YOU FUCKING LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT.

if you say so mang. I learned not to expect much from Ban. I've overestimated her too many times.
Well, get ready.

Wrote about it many times but the war room. Thats really the only place i posted for the first 2 years. Thats also why i know who lubaolong is.

I am kind of new to Sherdog so I do not know your story, do you have a link? I find you very interesting.

Wrote about it many times but the war room. Thats really the only place i posted for the first 2 years. Thats also why i know who lubaolong is.
Heh, it's weird that people stumble upon this site via a sub-forum.

Probably not so weird since there are a number of posters in the Mayberry with little to no knowledge about MMA

imagine how a meeting would go down between Pug & Ban.

Pug smiles, Ban blushes & then they Bangilistic
The next morning banchan sings:

For the record, Nonnie; I never conflated you with Bancho! DON'T YOU FUCKING LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT.

Well, get ready.

I don't know what for, or what we're talking about but

giphy.gif

Well, get ready.

You have absolutely been ignoring me in threads lately and don't pretend you haven't been.

You have absolutely been ignoring me in threads lately and don't pretend you haven't been.
You're a liar and you're trying to take advantage of me.

And I just got bruehled too! WHERE IS YOUR DECENCY?

Heels make way more money per fight and sell more merch. Faces get old fast and then fall from the rafters and break their necks.

Love both of you munchkins.
8AArvt4.gif

Attitude Era Steve Austin disagrees

Banchan I am curious, are you a student? How do you get to spend so much time here?
Yes

Wrote about that many times too

One of the reasons my english language may be so rough and even argument like and vile is i used to prep english communication by reading the war room. I probably speak a lot like how people post there fy.

Hey! Piss off.

@Banchan's mine.

<{ohyeah}>

As much as I like Banchan, and swoon over her posts. I am married, I am not particularly good looking, I have heavy cauliflowered ears, I am very annoying (in fact I have no idea what my wife sees in me). Lastly, I will be 47 in July, I am willing to guess that I am at least 20 years older than her. I highly doubt she has any interest in me what so ever. I have a fascination in people who are characters, such as DanTheWolfMan, and Imalive. Honestly if the rumor was true (and I don't believe it is) that Banchan was a guy, I would be even more stoked, because this guy would be the greatest troll on the face of this earth.

As much as I like Banchan, and swoon over her posts. I am married, I am not particularly good looking, I have heavy cauliflowered ears, I am very annoying (in fact I have no idea what my wife sees in me0. Lastly I will be 47 in July, I am willing to guess that I am at least 20 years older than her. I highly doubt she has any interest in me what so ever. I have a fascination in people who are characters, such as DanTheWolfMan, and Imalive. Honestly if the rumor was true (and I don't believe it is) that Banchan was a guy, I would be even more stoked, because this guy would be the greatest troll on the face of this earth.
@DanTheWolfman.com is a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back