Korean Spa/Massage (Zimzilbang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear I can't because I have panic attacks at space, the endlessness of time etc.

Have you ever noticed I am a mess?
Boo, it's the best female character since Clarice Starling!

garbrandtshakesdillashaw.emoji

No i never say those words. I think thats kind of new. I remember people would refute something by saying it is circular logic or strawman and have a nasty tone when someone doesnt agree. Like it is truly a war room. People are always disagreeing about stuff but it was helpful for learning conversational english though.

I first started posting there 3 years ago and sarcasm was a real problem for me. Western language is full of sarcasm and i would never catch it and write serious long indepth posts that i would write up on Word with spell and punctuation check only to discover the person was being sarcastic and laughing at me for responding seriously.

Right now i notice people will say something mean and i will get angry and then theyre like im not serious - im joking but i dont get how they are joking. I think theyre just being mean.

Welcome to the internet.

you're just reposting an old pic you paid some girl to take of her feet for the War Room
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/war-room-awards-2016.3415403/page-9#post-124971339

where in the feet picture does it say you're even remotely asian?

The reason why you're posting a picture of some other girls feet? i'm guessing you want ppl to talk about your feet and get some easy sympathy points and to have a dumb white knight here or there.
Look at the time she asked and i posted - on the fly.

I will do that with vocaroo for you haters too.

Note i also did the ricemaker on the fly and same handwriting as the foot note.

#whywontyoubelieve?

#youspentallthistimetryingtodigthrougholdpostsbecauseyouwerebesmirchedandremainbesmirched

Look at the time she asked and i posted - on the fly.

I will do that with vocaroo for you haters too.

Note i also did the ricemaker on the fly and same handwriting as the foot note.

#whywontyoubelieve?

#youspentallthistimetryingtodigthrougholdpostsbecauseyouwerebesmirchedandremainbesmirched
just take a picture of your makeup area then.

The other asians in this thread can say my wifes area is really nasty, but totally asian
kc9Tgwy.jpg

you can do the same.
kc9Tgwy.jpg
[/IMG]

No i wont but feel free to make a new one tomorrow and i will translate that. I also dont mind calling @Smashandgrab and talking to him in korean but you probably wont believe him if he told you because it seems like you are set on believing im not korean.

You can call me and speak to me in whatever language you want, cutie.

No i never say those words. I think thats kind of new. I remember people would refute something by saying it is circular logic or strawman and have a nasty tone when someone doesnt agree. Like it is truly a war room. People are always disagreeing about stuff but it was helpful for learning conversational english though.

I first started posting there 3 years ago and sarcasm was a real problem for me. Western language is full of sarcasm and i would never catch it and write serious long indepth posts that i would write up on Word with spell and punctuation check only to discover the person was being sarcastic and laughing at me for responding seriously.

Right now i notice people will say something mean and i will get angry and then theyre like im not serious - im joking but i dont get how they are joking. I think theyre just being mean.
Yea you need to get that sarcasm down. You also need to come to the realization that there is no point taking these forums seriously. I took things too seriously up until the 2nd half of 2016 and had many pointless arguments.

Then I realized that no matter how well you reason or how many facts you have to back up your claim, the other person will never say "wow, ya know what? You're right and I'm wrong." So basically after a serious and frustrating back-and-forth both sides end up with the same position they started with.

It feels good nowadays to joke around and have a good laugh. I'm like a jaded comedian now, except my jokes suck.

just take a picture of your makeup area then.

The other asians in this thread can say my wifes area is really nasty, but totally asian
kc9Tgwy.jpg

you can do the same.
kc9Tgwy.jpg
[/IMG]
The fact that youre posting inaniment objects while i posted my feet and a hand written letter makes it seem like you are either a silence of the lamb level lotion weirdo or your wife is ugly.

Dont challenege people if you cant back it up.

Well that falls on you. Unfortunately, the internet doesn't give you a physical barometer to gauge a person's demeanor when communicating. If someone says they are just kidding, then you have to take it at face value. You honestly can't prove it one way or the other.

We have a saying around the firehouse. If something bothers you, take that shit to the grave, because once folks know what buttons to push. They will press it infinitely.

The fact that youre posting inaniment objects while i posted my feet and a hand written letter makes it seem like you are either a silence of the lamb level lotion weirdo or your wife is ugly.

Dont challenege people if you cant back it up.
every asian girl will have asian products, you can't just ask a basic white girl to snap a pic of her makeup area.

every asian girl will have asian products, you can't just ask a basic white girl to snap a pic of her makeup area.
I dont wear that much makeup. I dont wear foundation or skin tone products at all. I dont have much korean makeup. The makeup i do have came from Sephora. I only have like a faceshop primer and a etudehouse face cleanser. Sort of silly to ask a girl my age to post makeup because im clearly not going to use a ton of shit like an older woman would.

I remember you called me a commie and dirty liberal because I made a joke about china and Korea.

J71IlYC.jpg

This is the hate I wore to the primaries. My dad wore a red one. :(

I remember you called me a commie and dirty liberal because I made a joke about china and Korea.

J71IlYC.jpg

This is the hate I wore to the primaries. My dad wore a red one. :(

Nice hat.

Im politically conservative and i think you were insulting the saenuri party and backing moon jae-in who has communist sentiments so ya it sounds like something i would say.

I dont wear that much makeup. I dont wear foundation or skin tone products at all. I dont have much korean makeup. The makeup i do have came from Sephora. I only have like a faceshop primer and a etudehouse face cleanser. Sort of silly to ask a girl my age to post makeup because im clearly not going to use a ton of shit like an older woman would.
then snap a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back