Korean Spa/Massage (Zimzilbang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first a 찜질방 is not a massage parlor. The reason people go there isnt massage. That is throwing the unworldly white trash males off because they dont know of any other type of massage parlor in the florida slum where they live.

No one goes there for a massage, they go to use the hot tubs and steam rooms. Its a multi level bath house with floors of varying hot tubs swimming pools and saunas. Its a modern take on hotsprings. Instead of going to the mountains you go to a 찜질방.

I don't know much about these things beyond what my boys tell me. They're savages. Was going to try a Turkish bath during my layover in Istanbul but couldn't get a temporary visa. Was a bummer. Sexy lady from Croatia I met at a conference referred me to a place.

I believe there used to be many bath houses in the US until the FDA shut em down.

she hates everyone bro. her existence on Sherdog is solely to pick fights.

she contributes nothing but hot garbage on here.

well, I may have exaggerated a bit there because her meltdowns are amusing, as negative as that sounds.

@Banchan has a sweet side. Check soup thread and knit sweater thread. She's a sweetheart deep down, beneath the evil exterior.

Address?

Asking for a friend.
Not really a fun place for a single guy. Its separated by gender so you would be in hot tubs and steam room with other men. Only the relaxing rooms where you can nap in between the pipping hot steam rooms are co-ed.

i think she just gets really mad when anyone challenges her authority on all things asian

i told that story about when i banged a japanese prostitute for free, she came in to tell everyone i was lying because japanese women wouldnt do that. then i proved photo evidence and she then had to say "she is fake japanese, not real japanese" off of 0 evidence, just so she wasnt proven wrong

or when pugilistic told us that hes korean, she labels him fake korean so that she is the only korean expert

i like banchan though, shes fun in threads and does have knowledge to share

haha I know the feels bro.

I was born in Queens, & lived here in Flushing NY practically all my life. Flushing has a high concentration of all Asian folks, South, East, SEA - you name it.

yet she calls me ignorant when I explain how things are here when she's never stepped foot in NY.

there's full retard & then there's Banchan retard.

I don't know much about these things beyond what my boys tell me. They're savages. Was going to try a Turkish bath during my layover in Istanbul but couldn't get a temporary visa. Was a bummer. Sexy lady from Croatia I met at a conference referred me to a place.

I believe there used to be many bath houses in the US until the FDA shut em down.

@Banchan has a sweet side. Check soup thread and knit sweater thread. She's a sweetheart deep down, beneath the evil exterior.

haha no one argues about soup that's why.

I was born in Queens, & lived here in Flushing NY practically all my life. Flushing has a high concentration of all Asian folks, South, East, SEA - you name it.

yet she calls me ignorant when I explain how things are here when she's never stepped foot in NY.

i grew up in irvine which is over 40% asian, so yeah, same boat.

my last name starts with K, so growing up in school when they sat us alphabetically i was surrounded by "kang"s and "kim"s without fail

the N section of the yearbook would have multiple pages of Nguyens

i grew up in irvine which is over 40% asian, so yeah, same boat.

my last name starts with K, so growing up in school when they sat us alphabetically i was surrounded by "kang"s and "kim"s without fail

the N section of the yearbook would have multiple pages of Nguyens

not to mention I remember you mentioning you travel a LOT & frequent Asia every so often.

Because of what you did here. You are talking about a place to solicit sex because you dont know of any other type of asian spa. You talk in complete ignorance about everything because you think you know more than anyone else despite the extent of your knowledge being shallow and small. You perfectly describe what i would define as a big mouth ignorant american. For your sake i hope thats because you live in a trailer and not reflective of the average american.

not to mention I remember you mentioning you travel a LOT & frequent Asia every so often.
So a sex tourist knows more about asian culture than asians? It explains your logic for sure

Because of what you did here. You are talking about a place to solicit sex because you dont know of any other type of asian spa. You talk in complete ignorance about everything because you think you know more than anyone else despite the extent of your knowledge being shallow and small. You perfectly describe what i would define as a big mouth ignorant american. For your sake i hope thats because you live in a trailer and not reflective of the average american.

i think we all know that there are non-sexual asian spas, but nobody cares

Not really a fun place for a single guy. Its separated by gender so you would be in hot tubs and steam room with other men. Only the relaxing rooms where you can nap in between the pipping hot steam rooms are co-ed.

I dunno. Having my undercarriage vigorously scrubbed by an aging Korean man in his underoos sounds like a 'gotta try it once' kind of adventure.

So a sex tourist knowsmore about asian culture than asians? It explains your logic for sure

im not a sex tourist, i like to travel and asia is bountiful with whores

i grew up in an asian neighborhood and was engaged to a korean girl, i would say that i am as qualified to speak about asians as you are to speak about americans or canadians

1I6Gcd3.gif

no, you have a poor grasp of the English language. I was merely talking about the prostitution rings here in NY. you're mad & making shit up because you're in denial that Korean whore houses do in fact exist. are you retarded? stop making arguments that don't exist. it'll be easier if you quit quoting me. I told you this yesterday, yet you keep on following me & keep replying to my posts that have nothing to do with you.

So a sex tourist knows more about asian culture than asians? It explains your logic for sure

how is he a "sex tourist"? hows about you? you came here to the West, yet you tell us how we're wrong about how things go down over here.

hypocrisy at its finest.

I dunno. Having my undercarriage vigorously scrubbed by an aging Korean man in his underoos sounds like a 'gotta try it once' kind of adventure.
Thats not typically something people go to do there. Massage therapy is a newer feature added as a cash grab. That isnt an authentic 찜질방 experience. You really just lounge in the hot tubs, cool off in the pools and sweat in the saunas chill and relax and repeat. Then you go to the showers when you are ready to leave and the hot tubs and steam will help loosen any dead skin folicles that you scrub off yourself in the shower. Paying someone to do it isnt really a thing. Brampt just doesnt know what hes doing.

What, does she play bingo on the weekends, too?

It took almost two pages before Constanza showed his face. It should have been within the first 5 responses.

What happened to you, Mayberry? You used to be cool. Now...I just don't know anymore

Got to love how all the white people only know of prostitution when mentioning asian spa. Ya those are not spas you went to and youre a dirty john
{<hhh]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back