Korean Spa/Massage (Zimzilbang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
theyre called pink spa or pink salons. i heard them say both

theyre called pinsaros by locals

what can i say, i love whores and i had time to kill. asian countries are bountiful with whores
I know this will shock you but those arent spas.

i literally just said the name they told me they are called

they are specifically for having a blowjob with the deal, i never represented them any differently

i had to choose between sitting on a bench at the station, or sitting on the bench surrounded by japanese men admiring my penis while a japanese woman suckled on it

easy choice

If I go to an actual spa & slap the masseuse with anderson money for some tug & pull, does the establishment automatically loses its spa status?
Are you from the asia spa regulatory board?

they're illegal here too but they still operate "under the radar".

this one block over here is notorious from what I hear, I mean look at it. (below) they operate under the guise of being "beauty, manicure, pedicure etc parlors". every now & again you will always hear about this shit on the news here. there are all sorts of prostitution rings, but the Korean prostitution ring one upped everyone else by moving into the suburbs/residential areas by literally having "whore houses", where these whores would literally live in houses with visiting clientele. we learned of three that were in a super nice area by my friend's place, & would see sketchy motherfuckers going in & out.

Korean-signs.jpg
찜질방 what brampton boy is talking about has nothing to do with rub tug salons you are talking about. The extent of your hillbilly knowledge on all things asian is none surprising Mr heehaw.

If I go to an actual spa & slap the masseuse with anderson money for some tug & pull, does the establishment automatically loses its spa status?
Are you from the asia spa regulatory board?
Ya theyre totally different types of business but non-koreans only know of the prostitute variety. Its like you go to chows chinese food for white trash and think you just had a fine authentic chinese meal.

찜질방 what brampton boy is talking about has nothing to do with rub tug salons you are talking about. The extent of your hillbilly knowledge on all things asian is none surprising Mr heehaw.

I was replying to another user. sorry for criticizing Korean whore houses

full

Lol stopped reading at "brought sand to the beach."

EDIT: Whoa, read further. You do not go to the same "Korean spa/massage" places my buddies go to lol.
A 찜질방 is a bath house not a massage parlor.

A 찜질방 is a bath house not a massage parlor.

Those symbols make no sense to me. I don't frequent either type of place. The only ones I hear about are the special service kind. And they all use similar names.

means nothing coming from a salty immigrant

original.gif

i think banchan hates me because i actually know about asian stuff and bang asian whores

challenging her coveted position of sherdog asian expert

means nothing coming from a salty immigrant

original.gif
It does because Youre wrong and you happen to be a classic example of ignorant white trash talking about something you know nothing about - like usual.

i think banchan hates me because i actually know about asian stuff and bang asian whores

challenging her coveted position of sherdog asian expert

she hates everyone bro. her existence on Sherdog is solely to pick fights.

she contributes nothing but hot garbage on here.

well, I may have exaggerated a bit there because her meltdowns are amusing, as negative as that sounds.

It does because Youre wrong and you happen to be a classic example of ignorant white trash talking about something you know nothing about - like usual.

you don't even know what my ethnicity or ethnicities is/are. you just assume I'm white because you hate white people.

ignorance is banchan bliss

giphy.gif

Those symbols make no sense to me. I don't frequent either type of place. The only ones I hear about are the special service kind. And they all use similar names.

Well first a 찜질방 is not a massage parlor. The reason people go there isnt massage. That is throwing the unworldly white trash males off because they dont know of any other type of massage parlor in the florida slum where they live.

No one goes there for a massage, they go to use the hot tubs and steam rooms. Its a multi level bath house with floors of varying hot tubs swimming pools and saunas. Its a modern take on hotsprings. Instead of going to the mountains you go to a 찜질방.

she hates everyone bro. her existence on Sherdog is solely to pick fights.

she contributes nothing but hot garbage on here.

well, I may have exaggerated a bit there because her meltdowns are amusing, as negative as that sounds.

i think she just gets really mad when anyone challenges her authority on all things asian

i told that story about when i banged a japanese prostitute for free, she came in to tell everyone i was lying because japanese women wouldnt do that. then i proved photo evidence and she then had to say "she is fake japanese, not real japanese" off of 0 evidence, just so she wasnt proven wrong

or when pugilistic told us that hes korean, she labels him fake korean so that she is the only korean expert

i like banchan though, shes fun in threads and does have knowledge to share

i think she just gets really mad when anyone challenges her authority on all things asian

i told that story about when i banged a japanese prostitute for free, she came in to tell everyone i was lying because japanese women wouldnt do that. then i proved photo evidence and she then had to say "she is fake japanese, not real japanese" off of 0 evidence, just so she wasnt proven wrong

or when pugilistic told us that hes korean, she labels him fake korean so that she is the only korean expert

i like banchan though, shes fun in threads and does have knowledge to share
How does this have anything to do with my being right here and you being wrong?

Its also not romanized right. Its prounounced jjimjilbaang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back