Kingdom - New MMA tv show

Worth watching. Not much else on tv. Also, its about an mma gym. The only one of its kind on the air.

Watched the first two eps and hated it. Completely agree with the post above about it being a show about rednecks making bad decisions. Jonathan Tucker (from the Black Donnelly's) was the only entertaining part of the show.

So whos been watching this season so far? If so what do you think of it?

I haven't missed an episode since the pilot. It's a great show but some of the things that happened are not possible in real life. Wheeler, the fighter that left Alvey for Greg Jackson (lol) has a shit chest tattoo - Destroyer. I was like whaaat, the character would have looked better if the tattoo wasn't that obvious, like if it was put in his arms or back. The word Destroyer is just too big for my liking.

Matt-Lauria_612x964.jpg

But other than that, the show is pretty solid. I like the buildup for each episode to the next.

It Airs on Wed's of every week. Tbh I don't really remember there being that much nudity and I've seen every episode.
could just be me. i was hoping it would be more mma oriented but the bottom post sums it up pretty much

yet i still catch it aswell
I watch every episode but I feel like I'm just watching a dysfunctional white trash family making poor life decisions. There's nothing very interesting about the show really.

So Nate is gay? Where did that come from?

So Nate is gay? Where did that come from?

they hinted it in epi 6 or 7 in the thrift store. if thats the part youre referring too. cats out of the bag now after this weeks happy ending

good way they filmed the fights

Where there any clues leading up? My gaydar never went off in any of his scenes.

just saw this. there was a few clues. the thrift store one, he was also uncomfortable with his new male therapist, and him having sex with a chick and get caught intentionally by his mom to try and throw her off

they hinted it in epi 6 or 7 in the thrift store. if thats the part youre referring too. cats out of the bag now after this weeks happy ending

good way they filmed the fights

Yeah the thrift store was the only time I recall. Some gay dude he knew started talking to him like they knew each other. They had probably hooked up before.

Also, I think they tried to make him appear disinterested when he was having sex with women. I think two separate girls made comments to him asking why he didn't give them attention or something.

Yeah the thrift store was the only time I recall. Some gay dude he knew started talking to him like they knew each other. They had probably hooked up before.

Also, I think they tried to make him appear disinterested when he was having sex with women. I think two separate girls made comments to him asking why he didn't give them attention or something.

yea i absolutely think they hooked up before but that wasnt the time or place he wanted to be seen talking to the guy

now i recall the chick he slept with in his living room saying he was never interested before and he replied he was occupied with training

she was def a cutie

Just a heads up for you guys.
If you don't already watched Kingdom
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3673794/?ref_=nm_knf_t4

Give it a go. Its a series about a small MMA guy in Venice Beach.
And the writers actually knows their shit.
I see KSW, UFC, KOTC gloves at the gym, Joe Daddy Stevenson is a coach at the gym (does not speak one word the entire first season) but he is also the fight coordinator so the most fights looks legit.
Cub Swanson, Leben, Kenflo, are on it.

There are also a playboy reference during it.
The owner of the gym fought in Pride, he talks about being a scout for new fighters and mention that the best wrestlers are in Dagistan.

I downloaded and watch the whole first season and I hope they keep it up.

It's pretty good. Also it was already renewed for 2 additional seasons so more to come.

It's pretty good. Also it was already renewed for 2 additional seasons so more to come.

Thats awesome.

There some holes in the plot but its a nice show and I like to see our old mma guys appear on the show.

It actually took me a few seconds to recognize Leben with out a weird hair color.

I loved this series, its like mma-godfather in the sense that it is about family and friends. There isn't really an antagonist besides the 2 mexicans. All characters flips and make it seem they are the good guy/bad guy. After watching 8 eps I think the only good person here is Lisa. Is nate gay? I like Jay's heroic character looking out for everybody maybe except ryan. Ryan has some serious anger issues hate the dude. The mom is HOT! And so is Lisa

Is anybody still watching this. This is the last season. I'm kind of bummed that they're wrapping it up.

Back