Kingdom - New MMA tv show

lol watching episode one right now. this show is seriously directed by sherdoggers.

"man you're a big 155!"
"yeah i'm 172 right now"
"thats gonna be a nasty cut!"

lol watching episode one right now. this show is seriously directed by sherdoggers.

"man you're a big 155!"
"yeah i'm 172 right now"
"thats gonna be a nasty cut!"

I hope this conversation was one day before the fight because that doesnt seem like a horrible weight cut

I hope this conversation was one day before the fight because that doesnt seem like a horrible weight cut

I'm not sure actually how far out the fight is.

It's just seriously like every line is a conversation between sherdoggers. Idk if I can handle it

one of the main characters is fighting cub swanson. his characters name is clint something

Did you ever see the Black Donnellys?

Yes, the first episode of Black Donnellys is still the best pilot of any show I've ever seen. The season had it's low moments, but it was picking up again towards the end. It's a shame it got cancelled.

Yes, the first episode of Black Donnellys is still the best pilot of any show I've ever seen. The season had it's low moments, but it was picking up again towards the end. It's a shame it got cancelled.

I think they would have been better off on HBO or AMC, so they could have slowed things down a bit, and gotten into a bit more detail. I wish they would have had the chance to give it an ending, too

Man I loved this show watched it over a few times. Sucks that it got cancelled for sure

This kingdom show was pretty corny. and the fight scene was AWFUL. Americans really need to learn how to choreograph/film a fight scene without making me want to vomit from the camera shaking and zooming in on people's faces while they are fighting

This kingdom show was pretty corny. and the fight scene was AWFUL. Americans really need to learn how to choreograph/film a fight scene without making me want to vomit from the camera shaking and zooming in on people's faces while they are fighting

Yeah, the cinematography leaves a bit to be desired, but it did seem to improve a lot in the second episode. After watching two episodes I'd give it like a 7 out of ten. I'm going to give it a few more episodes before I make any conclusive reviews of the show. The cameos of cub swanson and chris leben made me laugh haha. The main characters are interesting enough, I'm just hoping they can avoid the cliches. I have seen a lot worse from MMA movies though, so right now this is good enough for me to give another few episodes a try.

Yeah, the cinematography leaves a bit to be desired, but it did seem to improve a lot in the second episode. After watching two episodes I'd give it like a 7 out of ten. I'm going to give it a few more episodes before I make any conclusive reviews of the show. The cameos of cub swanson and chris leben made me laugh haha. The main characters are interesting enough, I'm just hoping they can avoid the cliches. I have seen a lot worse from MMA movies though, so right now this is good enough for me to give another few episodes a try.

Oh ok I didn't know there was a 2nd episode. The characters are likeable enough, just feels kinda hokey like they try and throw a bunch of lingo in to sound legit. I'll watch a couple more episodes cuz I'll watch prety much anything mma related lol

Oh ok I didn't know there was a 2nd episode. The characters are likeable enough, just feels kinda hokey like they try and throw a bunch of lingo in to sound legit. I'll watch a couple more episodes cuz I'll watch prety much anything mma related lol

The second episode was slower action wise and more focused on the characters, but the filming also seemed a bit better. Idk, I'm going to give it another episode or two. Then again I have nothing but time on my hand these days haha.

A show about d-level athletes? will not watch.

I'm bumping this thread to see if anybody is still watching this. If so what are your thoughts? I'm really enjoying it. Great show imo.

I'm bumping this thread to see if anybody is still watching this. If so what are your thoughts? I'm really enjoying it. Great show imo.

i initially didnt like it. just seemed run-of-mill

stuck with it to see howd it progress and it isnt too bad besides the unwarranted nudity

has it aired this week?

last weeks ending had me scratching my head. show took a huge step it didnt need to

i initially didnt like it. just seemed run-of-mill

stuck with it to see howd it progress and it isnt too bad besides the unwarranted nudity

has it aired this week?

last weeks ending had me scratching my head. show took a huge step it didnt need to

It Airs on Wed's of every week. Tbh I don't really remember there being that much nudity and I've seen every episode.

I watch every episode but I feel like I'm just watching a dysfunctional white trash family making poor life decisions. There's nothing very interesting about the show really.

Back