Kingdom Come Deliverance

The Ending is really disappointing. I thought you would at least have like a final duel with Sir Istvan in Skallitz and get your sword back.
I really liked the game overall but the ending is one of the biggest sequel baits I've seen in video games

Just did the bandit camp battle.. shit is still pretty glitchy on PC but I thought it was pretty sweet and cool. Most immersed I've felt in a kind of RPG battle before.

I ran afoul of the sleeping Ginger glitch after killing the bandits but it was totally my fault for wooing Theresa 3 days in a row while the quest was active. Thought I was out of the hard part only to discover the horror of waiting for a man who never wakes up until you fast travel away and sleep

When vets of the game tell you to complete everything as quickly as it is assigned to you they weren't kidding

Where in the fuck are the big battles like the trailers showcased, and the devs promised? Watching my cousin play this on Xbone, and nothing more than tiny skirmishes.....

Robbed someone near Uzhitz before discovering the town. When I arrived there to continue one of the main quests I had no money and reputation of -100 among the villagers (everyone hates me and nobody talks to me). Then went out with the priest and got even bigger fine. Now I have to steer clear of the place.

Anyone know how long before they forget my crimes? Even talking to side quest NPC's costs me like 200.

Robbed someone near Uzhitz before discovering the town. When I arrived there to continue one of the main quests I had no money and reputation of -100 among the villagers (everyone hates me and nobody talks to me). Then went out with the priest and got even bigger fine. Now I have to steer clear of the place.

Anyone know how long before they forget my crimes? Even talking to side quest NPC's costs me like 200.
punch a guard, serve jailtime and the reputation should be normal

worked for me in Rattay

Where in the fuck are the big battles like the trailers showcased, and the devs promised? Watching my cousin play this on Xbone, and nothing more than tiny skirmishes.....

Must not be far in the game yet. I just had one and it was pretty cool.

Must not be far in the game yet. I just had one and it was pretty cool.

He's talking about the huge open field battles and the "random battles you could find and join" like the devs promised. None of these exist in the game other than 3 bandits fighting 4 guards in random events and the 3 medium to large battles that all happen in castles in the main story.

I like how the massive amount of running this game forces you to do makes me repeatedly wander through town at the limits of my stamina, blood pumping in my ears, edges of my vision blurring to a whirlwind of spectral disembodied voices echoing "Hello Henry!" like I'm about to die with PTSD pounding in my head on every visit to the Tailor

Speaking of tailors, my henry has developed an obsession with freshly laundered clothes and fully repaired fabrics that will never be matched in intensity on any other game. I wander from town to town after battles judging everyone's worth by whether they have a bathhouse and tailor -- and failing to find either my Henry flies into a rage declaring the town a festering uninhabitable shithole and vowing never to return again unless by Strictest Quest Requirement

the game missed a glorious opportunity to kill the player for attempting to change clothes in front of Stephanie of Talmberg -- since jail time in your hometown murders you via cutscene I would have absolutely toppled out of my chair if the game had made you discovered by guards during the post-quest romantic cutscene, and swiftly sentenced Henry to death in the middle of the courtyard. Give the player the achievement, sure. But your character should be killed for his cheekiest cheek on that one. Whole game would have gotten a 20 out of 10 for realism from me.

Last edited:
If you want giant battles you'll probably need to wait for Mount & Blade: Bannerlord.

so5ya.jpg

After only just starting and unlocking Rattay I'm pleased to report it's not as unforgiving as I thought it would be

Pretty much runs into the familiar "stamina" or "low item level" categories of nuisance more than anything mechanics related

I definitely heard multiple attacker battles during the main quest froze all forward progress for a bunch of players whose builds were underleveled, so that's terrifying to not know when that will hit

Lockpicking on console is also scary when you think about how many quests will require them. I hear there will be an "overhaul" possibly released, so if that comes in the form of an update that replaces the mini-game i'll be over the moon. I'd personally rather just roll lockpick success like a speech check and eat the cost in lockpicks on harder chest repeat attempts than manually control everything

Then again we're talking about a game that makes you fan the bellows to keep alchemy water boiling while turning hourglasses so I think automatic lockpicks were never going to happen

...highlights so far have to be forgetting I had Radzig's Master Sword of Fancyness from the start of the game and instead fighting a looter with a rusty axe literally all day until sundown. The next bandit I ran into took two hits with the sword and yielded. I was none too pleased with myself but extremely satisfied with any game that draws a fight to death out over 12 in game hours until the sweaty embattled and exhausted bastards kill each other middle ages style with rusty tools

This is the funniest post i have read in a while. I am just picturing two peasants swinging axes at each other completely gassed out until one eventually falls on over and dies of a heart attack. Just 12 hours of non stop fighting while this other bandit was only 50m up the road

This is the funniest post i have read in a while. I am just picturing two peasants swinging axes at each other completely gassed out until one eventually falls on over and dies of a heart attack. Just 12 hours of non stop fighting while this other bandit was only 50m up the road

I heard the devs broke their promises as far as giant rolling battles in open areas.

Also people who say this was made on a small budget. Sure if you call 35 million a small budget -_-

have it for the PS4. Almost had a conniption trying to lockpick the chest containing the uniform at Talmberg. When I finally got it, realised how impatient I had been in the mini game. Got the next lock without a problem.

I heard the devs broke their promises as far as giant rolling battles in open areas.

The closest thing are incredibly minor skirmishes that are incredibly buggy in which all the parties tend to turn on you when you show up.

Usually Cumans and bandits will be fighting and then they all aggro you and ignore each other.

Probably not even a dozen in total couting both sides.

I finished the game without picking a single lock. Tried once gave up.

i'm a monk now

and have renounced all earthly possessions

and dream of reading dirty books locked away in the library under a very hard lock

now I drink in a basement under the monastary with the Hall Monitors late into the evening

playing dice for zero coin

because we are fucking

MONKS now

and coin is for losers and heretics of the lord jesus.

I never knew all the villagers spouting jesus christ be praised and god be with you henry were fucking spoilers for your life

this game literally lets you do this forever

Just imagine the FPS..

I thought the first castle battle was pretty epic. I just wish the AI would be better suited for that kind of stuff.

Back