Kindergarten Transgender Transition Ceremony | Page 8

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by unimackpass, Sep 12, 2017.

1. KONG-D'SNT-TAP Steel Belt

KONG-D'SNT-TAP
    That wasn't one of my friends in grammar school

2. unimackpass Yellow Card

unimackpass
    I understand.

3. ripskater Steel Belt

ripskater
    For sure it's not the only factor. It's one factor though.

But most of the time you can pretty much bet your money that every transgender had a lot of problems with their same sex parent growing up.

It happens is ultra strict conservative homes too.

4. ShinkanPo Queen of Bad Jokes!

ShinkanPo
    Do you think all these is a form of subversion? Like lets say from a foreign power like Russia or China directing these extreme indentity politics in the USA?

Putin has banned this sort of thing in Russia he said that teaching kids about all these trans/gender thing will be bad for his country as it will weaken the society.

If he believes that, would it be possible he also thinks the best way to undermine and weaken the USA is too covertly influence the leftists in the USA to aggresively adopt these new gender ideolgy and cause problems? And some of those politicians on the left could either be willingly or unwillingly propagating this agenda for Russia or whoever wants to destabilize the US?

I know its kinda a bizzare scenario and really sounds more like CT nuttery but what do you think?

5. ripskater Steel Belt

ripskater
    I don't think Russia is behind all the leftist wackos the last 4 years.

I do believe that people are influenced by unseen evil forces. And all the gay tranny agenda pushed on kids and society mentally ill, disordered and evil.

Ol'Ironhead likes this.
  6. BrotherClaudio Brown Belt

BrotherClaudio
    God fearing republicans, both parents

ripskater likes this.
  7. ripskater Steel Belt

ripskater
    I've heard of it before.

8. covenant Brown Belt

covenant
    I was just thinking that.

9. sniper Sergei Provider

sniper
    I've always considered myself a leftist, I've always voted democrat, I supported gay marriage, I just blindly supported all of this progressive stuff because I was conditioned growing up that "democrats are for the poor, republicans are for the rich"

It was truly the trans bathroom issue that opened my eyes to how idiotic and manipulated I've let myself be my whole life. No one has time as a kid nor as a teenager to really dive into politics and understand what it is you're fighting for and so "passionate" about. Now i understand what guys like @ripskater have been saying in regards to "if you give an inch, they'll take a mile"

It took me too long to get it and maybe it's too late?

ripskater likes this.
  10. ripskater Steel Belt

ripskater
    I don't believe it's too late. I really think people woke up during Obama's last term. And the pendulum is swinging away from the far left. I think the wacko leftists feel it shifting, they are uncomfortable which has caused them to turn into toddlers throwing temper tantrums in the streets and in the main stream media.

11. Gandhi Birdie num nums

Gandhi
    Nothing wrong with the book red. It applies to many things. The rest is insane imo.

12. sniper Sergei Provider

sniper
    I don't know about Russia in particular, but it really is a great strategy. You aren't going to drop a bomb and eliminate america. You need to influence america to hate itself. Whoever is behind it is doing a great job. Just look at our country right now. We want to eliminate our own history and, while we think we know why, we really dont. Most of us have no idea why we are so angry about everything

pcptornado, unimackpass and ShinkanPo like this.
  13. Gangsters_Paradise Gangster Belt

Gangsters_Paradise
    And they wonder why public education systems are failing

pcptornado, ripskater and unimackpass like this.
  14. unimackpass Yellow Card

unimackpass
    The whole concept of judging your position from within you own paradigm is interesting. It's like one can't see the forest for the trees even when they think their being a objective and a clear thinker, and smugly so. When something happens to cause a paradigm shift a guy can for the first time objectively evaluate there former position.
    I remember believing Iraq war was a good cause, big time paradigm shift. I know people that still believe the narrative that got us there. They simply have to much invested apparently.
    Same with this issue. There are people that hate a guy for questioning the pop culture status quo here. Basically calling someone a insensitive bigot even though there aproach is doing more harm than good. Who doesn't want to go along with National Geographic, people magazine , espn, time magazine..... It's a hipster cool kid thing even though there is obvious harm.
    I think after Trump this stuff is going to run us over like a freight train. Heck, Hillary didn't make it who was championing all things trans and they are still making headway.

15. sniper Sergei Provider

sniper
    Yep. We either all need to get together and get on the same page while trump is in office (this doesn't mean we support each other's ideas or trump) but we atleast have to be able to communicate. If that doesn't happen I think you're absolutely right. It will be a run away freight train and that is terrifying.

16. CauseImbetta Brown Belt

CauseImbetta
    What a disgusting story. There should be hell to pay. The alt-left are at war with society and quietly winning.

17. Scheme Brown Belt

Scheme
    I remember when I was 4. I played with blocks and played tag.

I can't even imagine some lunatic teaching me about gender non-binary bullshit. How about sticking to times tables?

pcptornado, ripskater, Rozko and 2 others like this.
  18. unimackpass Yellow Card

unimackpass
    A plausible response is that those with more traditional values most likely will continue to create their own communities with schools and other activities. The left will attack this pullback as being narrow minded, anti science, bla bla, but many middle of the road folks will join them. The left won't like big government not controlling everything uniformly and want that school money and kids back in order to keep their machine going and to indoctrinate the new generations.
    Conservatives are becoming more adept at communicating their true position and fighting ridiculous strawman arguments .The crazy rhetoric that we see now will intensify to unimaginable levels.
    Government controlled health care, global warming and identity politics will be used as government leverage.
    Trans and gay issues will be used to encroach into nonconforming homes, which is already happening. The kind of people Jordan Peterson have bin battling will relentlessly drive the progressive agenda with a religious fervor.

19. Fugazy Aka Ferrari Houseshoes

Fugazy
    Wow you can literally see the despair on that kids face.

They are killing him. Literally. No joke here.

Shame on them.

pcptornado and ripskater like this.
  20. unimackpass Yellow Card

unimackpass
    And their proud of it. If a person doesn't want to live with reality they hate it and want to take their revenge .