Kindergarten Transgender Transition Ceremony

unimackpass

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A five year old boy was introduced to the class as a boy. He leaves the classroom comes back dressed as a girl and is reintroduced as her.
This Ceremony was not cleared with parents before hand.
Some children were deeply traumatized .

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/08/28/transgender-kids-book_a_23188219/

According to Scary Mommy, a trans student at Rocklin Academy Gateway School brought the children's book I am Jazz to school for story time back in June.

The book is based on real-life trans teen Jazz Jennings, who is a YouTube star and LGBTQ advocate, and reveals how Jazz knew she was "a girl's brain in a boy's body" since the age of two.

In support of the trans student who brought the book to class, the teacher also read Red: A Crayon's Story on the same day, which is a book about a crayon struggling with an identity crisis.

Parents were deeply upset that they were not informed that this type of subject matter would be taught to their kids.
Although both kids' books are aimed at children aged four to eight, parents were deeply upset that they were not informed that this type of subject matter would be taught to their kids.

"My daughter came home crying and shaking so afraid she could turn into a boy," one parent revealed

Teacher should be fired, and the parents and kid should probably go to therapy immediately.

I really dont like all these super young transgenders and it doesnt sit right with me. The people in the comments section are insane.

5 year olds arent developed enough to decide if they are trans nor are their classmates truly able to understand it.

This is too much .

I really dont like all these super young transgenders and it doesnt sit right with me. The people in the comments section are insane.

5 year olds arent developed enough to decide if they are trans nor are their classmates truly able to understand it.

This is too much .
I have to believe the Huffpost comments section is entirely filled with bots. People just are not passionate about teaching this to their young kids, nieces/nephews, cousins, etc. I have seen the absolute opposite from yuppyville down to the projects.

idontwanttoliveonthisplanet.jpg

"Althoughboth kids' books are aimed at children aged four to eight, parents were deeply upset that they were not informed that this type of subjectmatter would be taught to their kids."

Da fuck is this? Making 4 year olds aware of trans issues? Amazingly inappropriate.

At around a year and a half kids become self aware. At 4 they may become gender fluid? Nope, this is sick stuff. And fuck the gender unicorn!

*angry* yet laughing at the absurdity of it all.

A five year old boy was introduced to the class as a boy. He leaves the classroom comes back dressed as a girl and is reintroduced as her.
This Ceremony was not cleared with parents before hand.
Some children were deeply traumatized .

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/08/28/transgender-kids-book_a_23188219/

According to Scary Mommy, a trans student at Rocklin Academy Gateway School brought the children's book I am Jazz to school for story time back in June.

The book is based on real-life trans teen Jazz Jennings, who is a YouTube star and LGBTQ advocate, and reveals how Jazz knew she was "a girl's brain in a boy's body" since the age of two.

In support of the trans student who brought the book to class, the teacher also read Red: A Crayon's Story on the same day, which is a book about a crayon struggling with an identity crisis.

Parents were deeply upset that they were not informed that this type of subject matter would be taught to their kids.
Although both kids' books are aimed at children aged four to eight, parents were deeply upset that they were not informed that this type of subject matter would be taught to their kids.

"My daughter came home crying and shaking so afraid she could turn into a boy," one parent revealed
You just don't pull that kinda crap on 5 year olds and not tell the parents.

It's still not as bad as the elementary school in New Jersey that had a tranny come and do an R rated dance on stage for the kids. But this was bad.

"Althoughboth kids' books are aimed at children aged four to eight, parents were deeply upset that they were not informed that this type of subjectmatter would be taught to their kids."

Da fuck is this? Making 4 year olds aware of trans issues? Amazingly inappropriate.

At around a year and a half kids become self aware. At 4 they may become gender fluid? Nope, this is sick stuff. And fuck the gender unicorn!

*angry* yet laughing at the absurdity of it all.

1. Not only is it profoundly inappropriate to teach young children things like this, it is even worse that they don't even presume to let the parents know they are doing this sort of thing. Be careful who is teaching your children.

2. One need not agree much with conservative viewpoints on sexuality and gender to recognize that conservatives are right that there is a slippery slope here. We went from legalizing gay marriage to essentially dispensing with biological notions of sex and gender and celebrating sex changes in kindergarten.

You just don't pull that kinda crap on 5 year olds and not tell the parents.

It's still not as bad as the elementary school in New Jersey that had a tranny come and do an R rated dance on stage for the kids. But this was bad.
That was (hopefully) as cringy as it gets.

2. One need not agree much with conservative viewpoints on sexuality and gender to recognize that conservatives are right that there is a slippery slope here. We went from legalizing gay marriage to essentially dispensing with biological notions of sex and gender and celebrating sex changes in kindergarten.
And it all happened in the blink of an eye.

I have to believe the Huffpost comments section is entirely filled with bots. People just are not passionate about teaching this to their young kids, nieces/nephews, cousins, etc. I have seen the absolute opposite from yuppyville down to the projects.

I would hope what your saying is true but I have become more and more confounded by many reactions locally and nationally. People are incredibly naive and therefore mold-able by the latest trends society runs with. Basically pop culture forms the mind and perception of reality of modern man. The activists Peterson talks about are masters at the manipulation of language to make this stuff palatable to the general public. Even to the point of making people feel guilty if they have any reservations.
The teachers involved in this stuff of course aren't bots. They are products of our educational system and we are only aware of them because they make the news (in some circles). In some respects the tip of the iceberg.
Ran into a gal the other day that was all for such things even to the point of the government getting involved if the parents weren't on board.

Last edited:
Ran into a gal the other day that was all for such things even to the point of the government getting involved if the parents weren't on board.
That is the scary thing. These sickos are out there. No leftist should ever be president again. Hillary would have put more of these sick imbeciles in power as judges and in her administration just like Obama and his team pushing this tranny stuff in the schools.

1. Not only is it profoundly inappropriate to teach young children things like this, it is even worse that they don't even presume to let the parents know they are doing this sort of thing. Be careful who is teaching your children.

You know what? I'm about as socially liberal as one can get. I see absolutely nothing wrong with consenting adults doing whatever they want with their bodies, or with their partners. Fill your boots, I say. Even if it may disgust me, or if I disagree with it.

But.

Trying to dictate others behaviours, policing thoughts, mandating speech, or in this case influencing impressionable children? That goes beyond tolerance and becomes manipulation. Kids have enough on their plates figuring out their environment and their place in it without anyone bringing complexities into the equation. Especially issues that fully developed adults have a tough time understanding and coming to terms with. This is wrong on so many levels.

You know what? I'm about as socially liberal as one can get. I see absolutely nothing wrong with consenting adults doing whatever they want with their bodies, or with their partners. Fill your boots, I say. Even if it may disgust me, or if I disagree with it.

But.

Trying to dictate others behaviours, policing thoughts, mandating speech, or in this case influencing impressionable children? That goes beyond tolerance and becomes manipulation. Kids have enough on their plates figuring out their environment and their place in it without anyone bringing complexities into the equation. Especially issues that fully developed adults have a tough time understanding and coming to terms with. This is wrong on so many levels.
I knew once all the gay marriage stuff was passed that the homosexual stuff would start being promoted in the schools to the kids. I didn't think it would happen this fast though.

Many of us on my side said this kind of thing was coming once you open the floodgates with gay marriage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back