Kindergarten Transgender Transition Ceremony

one of the worst parts of all this transgender bullshit is that it actually forces girls who are what is called "gender non-confirming" (meaning they like having short hair and playing soccer, for example) to doubt themselves as being real women. parents push their tomboy girls to think they're actually boys "trapped" in a girl's body.

it's damaging both in the short and the long term.

Dr. Phil actually had a good episode on this. both parents were arguing whether or not the kid was a boy or a girl, because when the kid was with the dad 'she' liked to play with dolls and when he was with the mother, he liked to play with "boy's" toys.

Dr. Phil's conclusion: how about you just raise it as a 4 year old kid and stop worrying about which toys to buy and which color to paint the room in and stop forcing all this shit on the kid, and let them be kids. they don't have a clear notion of what it means to be a girl or a boy so just back the f off.

Those people aren't even trans, they're political activists. Real trans people just want to be called the other gender, not zee and zir or the 59 others.
i think we should start saying 'sex' instead of gender. at least sex is well defined and gender is a rabbithole.

How did this sort of thing so quickly become acceptable to some people? Seems like it was pretty sudden.

Shit, I have 7 nieces and nephews and magically, they're all boys and girls. Crazy how there's no gender confusion unless the parents are vegan.

Here's another example. 11 year-old boy 'transitioning' to be a girl. And just look at how happy and full of life he (oh sorry, she) is.

article-2043345-0E25861300000578-161_634x384.jpg

His 'parents' also just so happen to be a pair of lesbian, far-left, radical feminists. But I'm sure that's just an amazing coincidence.

Here's another example. 11 year-old boy 'transitioning' to be a girl. And just look at how happy and full of life he (oh sorry, she) is.

His 'parents' also just so happen to be a pair of lesbian, far-left, radical feminists. But I'm sure that's just an amazing coincidence.
radical feminists are not pro-transgenderism. learn your terms first, no offense. transactivism is a liberal feminist point, not a radfem one.

radical feminists are not pro-transgenderism. learn your terms first, no offense. transactivism is a liberal feminist point, not a radfem one.

Hahaha.

Oh shit. We have a triggered expert here to set us straight.

Not literally straight though. Because who the fuck wants to be cis these days?!?

(hopefully I'm using the left terminology correctly. don't want anyone to be uncomfortable)

I'm a liberal and all, but I agree with old Vlad Putin when he talks about all this pro gay propaganda and brain washing of children that goes on in the west.

I was watching some MTV channel the other day that plays non stop music clips 24/7 (the channels pretty much for kids and teeny boppers).
I swear like in a half an hour time period...4 video clips had like gay/lesbian/transgender people tongue kissing and rubbing each other and shit.

Television media is really fucking up and confusing kids nowaday. What I don't get is, what is with the over saturation of this kinda stuff? I don't know the stats but I think I remember reading that the lgbbq community only make up like 7% of the global population.

Last edited:
On the topic of children "transitioning" at such a young age, there seems to always be a common thread in the family:

A weak, effeminate father.
I've said this on here for years.

Guys rip is trying really hard to make the thread partisan and have us all start arguing. Don't let his good ole Christian trolling go to waste.
You should start a chant, "He will not divide us"

Hahaha.

Oh shit. We have a triggered expert here to set us straight.

Not literally straight though. Because who the fuck wants to be cis these days?!?

(hopefully I'm using the left terminology correctly. don't want anyone to be uncomfortable)
is this how you always respond when you're wrong about something? i think using the right terminology is important. radical feminists are an absolute minority and are being shunned by mainstream feminism, exactly because of their rejection of gendertheory and transactivism.

they would absolutely not use the term 'cis' so the joke is on you somewhat.

is this how you always respond when you're wrong about something? i think using the right terminology is important. radical feminists are an absolute minority and are being shunned by mainstream feminism, exactly because of their rejection of gendertheory and transactivism.

they would absolutely not use the term 'cis' so the joke is on you somewhat.
Where did you oearn about the correct terminology for these individual groups? Seems complicated.

Dang, it's hard to keep up with all this stuff. In this case radfem might just be for hormone blockers out of pure spite seeing how they have completely molded potential masculinity into their ideal vision, complete emasculation.

Dang, it's hard to keep up with all this stuff. In this case radfem might just be for hormone blockers out of pure spite seeing how they have completely molded potential masculinity into their ideal vision, complete emasculation.
no they wouldn't

Is this radfem vision of the final solution?

But what if you Google'd these terms and someone uninformed like the guy you quoted was explaining the terms and goofed?

I'm just wondering if there's a textbook standard definition for any of these multitudinous group labels, not trying to be a wanker or anything.

But what if you Google'd these terms and someone uninformed like the guy you quoted was explaining the terms and goofed?

I'm just wondering if there's a textbook standard definition for any of these multitudinous group labels, not trying to be a wanker or anything.
ah, yeah, i understand. well you'd have to try and get a neutral source i suppose, if those are to be found. try wikipedia? not being a wanker either.

no they wouldn't
Interesting, hard to keep up with this stuff. There is a strong narrative that all problems in the world are caused by the male patriarchy driven by testosterone .

ah, yeah, i understand. well you'd have to try and get a neutral source i suppose, if those are to be found. try wikipedia? not being a wanker either.
Never noticed you being one in the past. Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back