Kindergarten Transgender Transition Ceremony

If I am not mistaken, kids are born with genitalia, NOT GENDER.

They quicker they find out that they are not a puppet of rscist, white males, the better.

So many people in this thread need to check themselves.

Shit, I have 7 nieces and nephews and magically, they're all boys and girls. Crazy how there's no gender confusion unless the parents are vegan.

Meh...

The romanticized breakdown of gender norms.

"Gentlemen" (totally subdued pseudointellectuals) who pretend only to care about macroeconomics and the pampering it might enable, scoff at all other aspects of politic.

Women so "empowered" (taking up the social slack to enable the permanent childhood of their aforementioned male peers) that their birth rates approach zero.

To FUTURISTIC PROGRESSIVES this is all indicative that Star Trek is around the corner. THEY are the generation to break free from the shackles of human ignorance (empiricism, evolutionary biology)! It's HAPPENING!

Everyone else just sees a standard list of societal decline indicators, as recorded in Mediterranean histories written two-thousand years ago.

They are dying out via their own lifestyles, but not quickly enough. They need to be "amputated" via Balkanization, to preserve the greater organism from infection.

Last edited:
All of these tranny kids are going to grow up to be serial killers. You've been warned.

I knew once all the gay marriage stuff was passed that the homosexual stuff would start being promoted in the schools to the kids. I didn't think it would happen this fast though.

Many of us on my side said this kind of thing was coming once you open the floodgates with gay marriage.
See, and it shouldn't have. Maybe it emboldened these whackos, but the creep into mainstream society is crazy. And, like you said, it came so damned fast. It's as if some people just decided to throw open the floodgates without any critical thought and accept *whatever*.

Two consenting adults entering into a union that predates any living religion? Sure, why not? There's no harm to individuals or society in that act itself.

Reclassifying mental illness into a fad? There is quantifiable harm in that. Both to the person being told there's nothing wrong with them, and to those who believe it and perpetuate it.

We'll never agree on gay marriage, and that's fine as we see the issue from very different viewpoints. No judgement or questions from my end.

But we definitely agree that the question of gender and homosexuality shouldn't be put forth to 5 year olds. They have a whole world to discover before they even need to be aware of those ideas.

At my son's high school last year (last school year, just a few months ago really), a 16 year old girl came out as "genderqueer" on stage at the Pride assembly - yes, they had a Pride assembly, to celebrate Pride month you see.

My kids aren't in public school this year.

The ceremony BS reminded me of that Pride assembly shit he told me, but the main takeaway from this story is how they're pushing it on younger and younger kids. Take a minute to actually think what they're doing: they're telling kids who still believe that a fairy gives them money for losing a tooth, or that a fat guy flies around the world giving every kid presents one night a year, that they can become the opposite sex, that biological reality means nothing, that they can be "born in the wrong body". That's why they're going after them so young now, and the fucked up thing is how successful they've been.

The whole process of grooming kids for transgender hearkens back to the days of selecting boys to be eunuchs, or castrato singers. Just sick, twisted, demonic shit that they're getting away with.

On the topic of children "transitioning" at such a young age, there seems to always be a common thread in the family:

A weak, effeminate father.

Shit, I have 7 nieces and nephews and magically, they're all boys and girls. Crazy how there's no gender confusion unless the parents are vegan.
Amazing, being deprived to consider they just might be the product of a patriarchal construct that has manipulated their gender identity. Talking about depriving your children of a true education. 99.7% of people identify with the gender their born with so something needs to be done.

I have to believe the Huffpost comments section is entirely filled with bots. People just are not passionate about teaching this to their young kids, nieces/nephews, cousins, etc. I have seen the absolute opposite from yuppyville down to the projects.

This is what I don't get. In all my personal experiences the opinion on this is uniformly 'leave kids the fuck outta this'. Even a hippy girl I was trying to bang who wanted to debate gender with me said "I don't think kids should be confused with this when adults can't even accept it" and she was even telling me 'xe' is an acceptable pronoun.

It's in California. I'm not surprised.

You just don't pull that kinda crap on 5 year olds and not tell the parents.

It's still not as bad as the elementary school in New Jersey that had a tranny come and do an R rated dance on stage for the kids. But this was bad.

And it all happened in the blink of an eye.

It's not. We've seen worse.

That is the scary thing. These sickos are out there. No leftist should ever be president again. Hillary would have put more of these sick imbeciles in power as judges and in her administration just like Obama and his team pushing this tranny stuff in the schools.

I knew once all the gay marriage stuff was passed that the homosexual stuff would start being promoted in the schools to the kids. I didn't think it would happen this fast though.

Many of us on my side said this kind of thing was coming once you open the floodgates with gay marriage.

Guys rip is trying really hard to make the thread partisan and have us all start arguing. Don't let his good ole Christian trolling go to waste.

d90e802b-acf6-420b-83bb-c499b130de2e-copy-of-dsc_1645_w.jpg

I'm a Queer Parent, & Sometimes I Hope My Kid is Queer, Too
My son Arthur is a transgender boy. (To be clear, just because Arthur is transgender does not mean he will be queer. Gender identity and sexual orientation are separate, and there are transgender people who are straight.) He was assigned female at birth, but his non-conforming behavior was clear and consistent from day one. It started with his hair. He hated wearing it long, and he hated it when we did anything with it. No ponytails, no braids — nothing. He also refused to wear dresses and skirts.

For a long time, he didn't name his gender when asked; usually, he just changed the subject. But then, when he was about 3, he said he was a boy. And he never wavered. Shortly thereafter, he told us he wanted a new name, a boy's name. We let him pick one, and he picked Arthur. A few months ago, his name change went through the courts. It's now official.

Raising a kid in my community and my family is a transformative and revolutionary act. This is not why I chose to have a kid, but it is true. Queerness and transness is normalized for Arthur, because we have a ton of queer and trans friends and family who come through our house and love him to death. Watching a kid grow up without the constant constraining force of homophobia within his own household is amazing. He is having an altogether different experience of queerness and childhood than I did or my partners did. For us, watching him grow up is a master class in what might have been for us: we are parenting the way we wish we had been parented in terms of our queerness.

Part of me assumes Arthur is queer like the rest of us. I try to fight that assumption — after all, I hated it when my parents assumed things about me. But it also feels safer to assume he’s outside the societal norm than that he’s inside it. It feels safer, as a parent, to assume he’ll need additional support and caring and love from us, and that we’ll need to make our home an oasis of acceptance for him, the way it has been for us. If he is queer, we will be a bastion of support. If he is queer, we will be here to talk him through it.

We do joke that it will be strange if Arthur comes out to us as straight. “Are you sure? We thought we were straight for a long time," we imagine saying to him. "It could be just a phase! Just don’t rule out that someone else might come
https://www.romper.com/p/im-a-queer-parent-sometimes-i-hope-my-kid-is-queer-too-66340

WTF?? I thought this was a joke, like an Onion type site. But it's a legit site for millennial mothers it says. The other articles aren't joke articles. They actually publish this insanity. Looks like this person has written a few for them:

I'm A Trans Parent Raising A Trans Kid & This Is What It's Like
https://www.romper.com/p/im-a-trans-parent-raising-a-trans-kid-this-is-what-its-like-14960

Donald Trump's Presidency Has Me Panicking For My Transgender Son
https://www.romper.com/p/donald-trumps-presidency-has-me-panicking-for-my-transgender-son-23555

<36>

4-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

They way things are going homeschooling might be the best option for parents

I guess in 5 years California would stop the secession bs. The union would kick them out.

This shit is pathetic. It's only happening because of attention whoring parents.

It's only allowed to happen because of attention whoring politicians.

Idiocracy is real.

Amazing, being deprived to consider they just might be the product of a patriarchal construct that has manipulated their gender identity. Talking about depriving your children of a true education. 99.7% of people identify with the gender their born with so something needs to be done.
All my friends too. I think the only tranny I've ever met was one doing coke in a bar bathroom at the afterhours bar. Don't know that I've ever actually seen one in real life, but watching the news, you'd think it was like 30% of the population.

All my friends too. I think the only tranny I've ever met was one doing coke in a bar bathroom at the afterhours bar. Don't know that I've ever actually seen one in real life, but watching the news, you'd think it was like 30% of the population.
Thing is now, you've got a very vocal group of people redefining these words. So you have straight girls decide short hair is more comfortable and that maybe blue is more appealing than pink, and presto, they're now a transgender gay man in a woman's body. The weirdest thing to me is the large majority of these self identified trans people base their gender on fashion and interests that are social constructs to begin with. Chaos is a ladder, and you have a bunch of attention whores fighting eachother so they can climb just high enough so that everyone sees how special they are.

Thing is now, you've got a very vocal group of people redefining these words. So you have straight girls decide short hair is more comfortable and that maybe blue is more appealing than pink, and presto, they're now a transgender gay man in a woman's body. The weirdest thing to me is the large majority of these self identified trans people base their gender on fashion and interests that are social constructs to begin with. Chaos is a ladder, and you have a bunch of attention whores fighting eachother so they can climb just high enough so that everyone sees how special they are.
Those people aren't even trans, they're political activists. Real trans people just want to be called the other gender, not zee and zir or the 59 others.

Back