Kindergarten Transgender Transition Ceremony

The comparisons stop and end at living vicariously through one's child. One of them you have to take pills to change your body's chemistry and physical make-up and the other provides structure and keeps a young person active. One of them is an imperfect social construct not based on science, while the other is proven to teach discipline and team building life skills.

Any negative that sports provide a kid are nothing compared to a child being told everything they believe is a lie and that they're actually the opposite sex. You can't be fucking serious here- I hope to god you don't have any kids.

Do you really think that I'm talking about someone simply making Junior play pee wee football for a season or two? Do you think all LGB parents are like the nuts in that picture earlier in the thread?

Extreme overbearing sports dads who "played in college but never made it big" can damage their kids psychologically for life. Read Andre Agassi's autobiography. Perfect example. Dude was messed up mentally off the court.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...1/parental-pressure-takes-toll-young-athletes

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...psychological-damage-says-study-10485172.html

Those people from the OP and earlier in the thread are causing extreme, irreparable harm to their children's psychological development. You seem offended by the analogy even though I already said the damage they cause are not equal and that the people in OP are causing more harm. But that the comparison I made is that these parent's are forcing what they wanted for themselves at a young age on their kids, which is always harmful regardless of the topic. But it's especially bad in this case.

Do you really think that I'm talking about someone simply making Junior play pee wee football for a season or two? Do you think all LGB parents are like the nuts in that picture earlier in the thread?

Extreme overbearing sports dads who "played in college but never made it big" can damage their kids psychologically for life. Read Andre Agassi's autobiography. Perfect example. Dude was messed up mentally off the court.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...1/parental-pressure-takes-toll-young-athletes

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...psychological-damage-says-study-10485172.html

Those people from the OP and earlier in the thread are causing extreme, irreparable harm to their children's psychological development. You seem offended by the analogy even though I already said the damage they cause are not equal and that the people in OP are causing more harm. But that the comparison I made is that these parent's are forcing what they wanted for themselves at a young age on their kids, which is always harmful regardless of the topic. But it's especially bad in this case.
You may not truly intend to downplay the act of giving a child hormones and telling them they should pee sitting down with girls even though they have a penis, but you are.

As I said, the comparisons end quickly. Overbearing sports dad's are troublesome and should be studied more, potentially bringing in CPS. Parents attempting to artificially change the sex of their child should be immediately arrested and charged with the most severe of abuse laws, obviously never to see their children again.

I can Google all sorts of things, but the results of searches may not be accurate. I was after a concrete definition of various groups, maybe even a textbook for reference so I could get educated on the differences between individual groups and encounter various labels of which I have no awareness (and would therefore be unable to effectively searched) in a concise location. Since Tonni seems pretty clever and switched on it seemed fair to ask in the hopes of getting more formal information than the interwebz.

<Fedor23>

Glad you got a laugh out of it.

You may not truly intend to downplay the act of giving a child hormones and telling them they should pee sitting down with girls even though they have a penis, but you are.

As I said, the comparisons end quickly. Overbearing sports dad's are troublesome and should be studied more, potentially bringing in CPS. Parents attempting to artificially change the sex of their child should be immediately arrested and charged with the most severe of abuse laws, obviously never to see their children again.
I understand your frustration with this. Its a issue that is so destructive that when trite comparisons are made its maddening. Some people cruse through threads trying to downplay what makes their particular party look insane. When they realize they cant defend the indefensible making ridiculous comparisons is a last ditch effort to try and downplay just how bad whats going on really is.

d90e802b-acf6-420b-83bb-c499b130de2e-copy-of-dsc_1645_w.jpg

I'm a Queer Parent, & Sometimes I Hope My Kid is Queer, Too

https://www.romper.com/p/im-a-queer-parent-sometimes-i-hope-my-kid-is-queer-too-66340

WTF?? I thought this was a joke, like an Onion type site. But it's a legit site for millennial mothers it says. The other articles aren't joke articles. They actually publish this insanity. Looks like this person has written a few for them:

I'm A Trans Parent Raising A Trans Kid & This Is What It's Like
https://www.romper.com/p/im-a-trans-parent-raising-a-trans-kid-this-is-what-its-like-14960

Donald Trump's Presidency Has Me Panicking For My Transgender Son
https://www.romper.com/p/donald-trumps-presidency-has-me-panicking-for-my-transgender-son-23555

<36>
As the sibling of a post op trans person, this is child abuse. My brother was my sister till he was 27, not pre fucking kindergarten. Kids are confused enough, without those worthless twats raising them to be even more confused

I knew once all the gay marriage stuff was passed that the homosexual stuff would start being promoted in the schools to the kids. I didn't think it would happen this fast though.

Many of us on my side said this kind of thing was coming once you open the floodgates with gay marriage.
And it will get much worse very soon. Gender switches and hormone theray is alreay happening to kids. Just imagine what's next.

As the sibling of a post op trans person, this is child abuse. My brother was my sister till he was 27, not pre fucking kindergarten. Kids are confused enough, without those worthless twats raising them to be even more confused
Still your sister.

Technically an it, no sexual organs

But thanks for your opinion
I have a couple questions if you don't mind answering? If not, I respect that.

Did your sister have a pretty strained relationship with your mom growing up?

What was that like?

I understand your frustration with this. Its a issue that is so destructive that when trite comparisons are made its maddening. Some people cruse through threads trying to downplay what makes their particular party look insane. When they realize they cant defend the indefensible making ridiculous comparisons is a last ditch effort to try and downplay just how bad whats going on really is.

I really don't think that's what the guy was trying to do here with that comparison though. To me it seemed like he was comparing the psychology of these loony parents to those overbearing sports parents, stage parents etc. The idea is that both are living vicariously through their kids. I think that it's a pretty good comparison but I also think that with a lot of the parents of "trans" kids there's some Munchausen by proxy going on there.

Technically an it, no sexual organs

But thanks for your opinion

Don't mean to pry, but was this an issue at a young age?

I only ask because the justification is that the person knew from a very early age.

Sorry about that.

Cause I've heard a strained relationship with the same sex parent is considered a partial cause of transgenderism.
Well me and my dad weren't great till about 10 years ago, I'm 37, and a straight male, so I don't know. It's definitely interesting. They in no way press an agenda or anything, actually the opposite

Back