Kim Kardashian Bullied on Twitter for Braiding her Hair

Always jealous of that long pretty white girl hair. Smh

lmao, she attacks him and claims he put hands on her and when she realizes it is on camera she freaks out. lol

When I was that age I didn't have the restraint to not react. Once she grabbed me I would have put her down hard.

How many people supported gay marriage in the 90's? In the 80's? The 70's? The 60's? The 50's? I don't know how many people supported gay marriage then or in 2008, but I do know it was a movement that grew over time. Most people did not admit to supporting gay marriage in 2008 (including Barrack Obama) even though today so many people see it as just such an obvious basic right. If it was so obvious, why did Obama oppose it as recently as 2008?

I'm sure more people supported Gay Marriage in the 1960s-1990's than care about Kim Kartrashian's "appropriation" braids right now.

Opposition to gay marriage and abortion were both driven by religion. People in the US are less religious than they once were, hence why so many people view the issues differently today than they did in the 60's.

A fringe leftist idea that was actually popular in the early 1900's was a workweek restricted to 40 hours and child labor laws to keep children from doing the dangerous work in the factories for twelve hours straight.

If you really think any kind of big meaningful movement is going to crop up because people don't like Kim's braids, you're fooling yourself.

The God Shiva wore dreadlocks. So it is the Indians who have the honour of inventing dreadlocks, and the African Egyptians culturally appropriated dreads from them.

hyderabadindianovember-21closeup-hindu-god-shiva-260nw-519915934.jpg

7034513.jpg
Indian-woman-dreadlocks.jpg
10.jpeg

I'm pretty sure just being a filthy disgusting human led to dreadlocks. I had a gross friend with long hair who didn't shower enough and his hair would clump together and form dreads by accident. lmao

A thread by forum uses about non-forum users response to kim kardashian's hair.

The fake outrage on this subforum is at absurd levels. I doubt 99% of the people in this thread give a flying fuck what Kim Kardashian does with her hair. Her hair has 0 impact on anything of importance. But I knew there would be a WR thread on it.

Simply because it's an opportunity to rehash the same old bullshit by the same people over and over again. Rather than write intelligent posts that address their actual issues, they scour the internet for empty stories to use a proxies and dog whistles for the things they won't actually put into words.

I'm sure more people supported Gay Marriage in the 1960s-1990's than care about Kim Kartrashian's "appropriation" braids right now.

Opposition to gay marriage and abortion were both driven by religion. People in the US are less religious than they once were, hence why so many people view the issues differently today than they did in the 60's.

And, why are people less religious today?

A fringe leftist idea that was actually popular in the early 1900's was a workweek restricted to 40 hours and child labor laws to keep children from doing the dangerous work in the factories for twelve hours straight.

If you really think any kind of big meaningful movement is going to crop up because people don't like Kim's braids, you're fooling yourself.

I don't think that is true at all. I bet that was once said about a great many things (including gay marriage). You've heard the expression, "There is a sucker born every minute?" Well, there is a young, impressionable potential liberal born every minute. You couldn't possibly say for certain what new things they will be taught to be outraged about in the future.

Last edited:
And, why are people less religious today?

Because science has explained much of what couldn't be explained and lessened the need for the magic grandpa in the sky? Because it seems ridiculous to believe that everyone who doesn't believe what you do is going to hell when you grow up near and are friends with the supposed "heathens"? Because of the Catholic church pedo scandal and the propserity gospel private jet reverends? Take your pick.

I don't think that is true at all. I bet that was once said about a great many things (including gay marriage). You've heard the expression, "There is a sucker born every minute?" Well, there is young, impressionable potential liberal born every minute. You couldn't possibly say for certain what new things they will be taught to be outraged about in the future.

I don't know why you keep bringing up gay marriage. It's a useless comparison except for the fact that it shows culture changes over time. Back in Hammurabi's time the punishment for theft was death. Cultures change over time.

Gay marriage is a civil rights legislative issue. Kim K's braids are a twitter issue, and not even a big one at that. I'm really sure Kim's appropriation braids will never make it to any sort of court, let alone be argued in front of the Supreme Court, and it won't be a future concern of liberals who aren't born yet.

Because science has explained much of what couldn't be explained and lessened the need for the magic grandpa in the sky? Because it seems ridiculous to believe that everyone who doesn't believe what you do is going to hell when you grow up near and are friends with the supposed "heathens"? Because of the Catholic church pedo scandal and the propserity gospel private jet reverends? Take your pick.

I don't know why you keep bringing up gay marriage. It's a useless comparison except for the fact that it shows culture changes over time. Back in Hammurabi's time the punishment for theft was death. Cultures change over time.

Gay marriage is a civil rights legislative issue. Kim K's braids are a twitter issue, and not even a big one at that. I'm really sure Kim's appropriation braids will never make it to any sort of court, let alone be argued in front of the Supreme Court, and it won't be a future concern of liberals who aren't born yet.

It doesn't really matter so much whether you think gay marriage is different or what your stance is on it. It is just one example. My point is it shows that throughout history "fringe" liberal ideas have become liberal movements and sooner or later some of those who identify themselves as liberals may find themselves in a world of progressivism that they don't necessarily agree with either.

"Progressives" in our media and our education system have been turning people into compliant robots for decades. Gay marriage wasn't even a thought 60 years ago. It became a "civil rights" issue only in this century. You're kidding yourself though if you don't think "cultural appropriation" could become the next "civil rights" issue.

Last edited:
Back