Kim Kardashian Bullied on Twitter for Braiding her Hair

wow, the moved a thread about Kim K to the war room..
Serious business..
Kim K for president?

hey @Kardashians

lmao, i knew as soon as i seen her at the awards that people would go in on her. but is this really worth discussing? some people whining online about a celebrity's hair lmao. fuck it bruh

these cultural appropriation people need to be quartered into a corner of florida and segregated from society

I get legit heated when I watch that video where i start talking to her through the screen

That loudmouth bitch and her body guard shaft choose that dude on purpose because he is meek and non threatening

I wish someone woulda stepped in on his behalf .

So now anonymous people making fun of your hairstyle is bullying? Yawn

I get legit heated when I watch that video where i start talking to her through the screen

That loudmouth bitch and her body guard shaft choose that dude on purpose because he is meek and non threatening

I wish someone woulda stepped in on his behalf .

That was my reaction. Cant there be a time machine were I rent a wig before letting her engage me in the hall. But I guess they deliberately choose a weak man (not his fault) Oh man I would love that. The tough part is that with a role reversal aka white man attacks black woman he would now serve jail time. Instead we have one spoiled bitch more to feel above the law.

The God Shiva wore dreadlocks. So it is the Indians who have the honour of inventing dreadlocks, and the African Egyptians culturally appropriated dreads from them.

hyderabadindianovember-21closeup-hindu-god-shiva-260nw-519915934.jpg

7034513.jpg
Indian-woman-dreadlocks.jpg
10.jpeg

Last edited:
She's not even white. Plus, these hairstyles are not exclusive to any one place or people, they convergently came into creation in multiple cultures on many continents. If her black daughter and husband like her hair like that, who are you to tell them different. Oh and if Kim Kardashian is white, then Linda Sarsour is fucking Scandinavian.

Vikings braided their hair before blacks soo...

these cultural appropriation people need to be quartered into a corner of florida and segregated from society
No fucking way man.... Cali. We already have washerwoman Shultz.

What happened to imitation being the highest form of flattery?

Cultural appropriation is one of the biggest losing tactics the left has dreamed up.

Please, carry on.

Most people don't care.

People basically are conditioned to live in a group of a couple hundred people, max. To your stupid monkey brain, 200 people feels like the entire world. The problem with Twitter (all social media, really), is that you can find not just 200, but thousands of idiots, who believe anything.

In reality, a tiny, tiny minority of people give a shit about cultural appropriation, and an even smaller minority actually think that braiding your hair is cultural appropriation, but when thousands of people tweet about it, our stupid monkey brains interpret that as an entire universe of people who care about this shit, when almost every human being you will meet in your day-to-day life won't give two fucks about what Kim Kardashian does with her hair.

So my answer is this isn't headed anywhere. This is fringe shit, the most lefty of leftists doing weird purity tests. The only reason the media reports on this is because they know they can get clicks from people with a mad-on for SJWs.
Attack the people who accuse of cultural appropriation, not the people who point out that they do it.

wow, the moved a thread about Kim K to the war room..
Serious business..
Kim K for president?

hey @Kardashians
ITs a thread about racist black people telling pale skinned people how to behave. Kim Kardashian is just the target.

The problem is....

When people outside of the black race wear "our" hairstyles they are lauded as revolutionary or genius, but when we wear "our" styles we get sent home early from work and school or or not allowed to walk the stage for a diploma, due to looking "too ghetto."

I think that is where a huge portion of the resentment comes from.

And it has become very obvious that Kim & Kanye like to piss off a certain type of black woman.

They gon learn about seeking attention from miserable ratchet bitch's that hate their lives.

I married outside my race, had black women both below my rank and above my rank try and destroy my life and marriage just cause they didnt like the fact that I am married outside my race.

My wife started working at the VA 3 months ago and already has a horror story about some blue weave wearing thot telling her she took a good black man from them.... And this is bitch is her co-worker.

Bitch, you in el paso and you want to be a fucking racist?!?!

Back