Khusein Khaliev threat Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Muslims posting aerial pics of his home and street address with threats to him and his family on social media after the conference. Crazy.

This was a dangerous fight for him to take for many reasons.

Well TBF he was not disrespectful of islam, but his comments on the Caucasus certainly have rustled some jimmies.

I think it was dangerous to talk the shit he talked, but the fight per se isn't "dangerous".

No, dagestanis and chechens do not get along

Conor's claiming that Khabib's father's statement of 'together we are stronger' is not how he really feels and that he only showed this "fake respect" because he fears kadyrov, knowing they wouldn't really behave this way toward each other without the world watching

I'd bet they start getting along when they see some Irish drunk trying to play them on the international stage.

Well TBF he was not disrespectful of islam, but his comments on the Caucasus certainly have rustled some jimmies.

I think it was dangerous to talk the shit he talked, but the fight per se isn't "dangerous".

Yes, he was disrespectful to Islam in multiple ways.

Pretty sure Conor runs deep with gangster connections. I’m sure the dagestanis do as well, but I doubt that Conor doesn’t have some shady arms to extinguish any legit threat. Who knows though? Frankly, if random caucasians are so triggered by what Conor said this spells bad news for khabib. Can you imagine the amount of people reaching out to him demanding him to punish Conor? He’s going to feel the pressure far more than Aldo did. The honor of his people rests on his shoulders.... yikes. And here we thought Conor was just some drunk babbling twak..

Was already expecting shit like this. I said the following a day after the press conference.

With the ''anymore'' part I actually meant that they used to be cool with each other, until Conor came to the LW division and skipped all contenders in the division, just to be granted a title shot against Alvarez by uncle Dana, while Tony and Khabib were there. This changed everything between them. Than the beef with Artem, which made it only worse, and now the press conference with serious foul play by Conor about Khabib's family. People from the Caucasus region have very strong sense of family honor and code, and they won't forgive you after you tried to ransack their family name/pride and tried to make them loose face. It looks like Conor started a vendetta and I truly believe this feud will not end until they settle it outside the cage once again.

i don't think it was smart by mcg to touch that subject on the presser
but hey, drunk people do stupid shit

I'd bet they start getting along when they see some Irish drunk trying to play them on the international stage.
lol pretty sure it's a centuries long blood feud, I highly doubt it... but who knows

That part of the world is a 'stay away' for me

Well TBF he was not disrespectful of islam, but his comments on the Caucasus certainly have rustled some jimmies. I think it was dangerous to talk the shit he talked, but the fight per se isn't "dangerous".

I think Conor was trying to say that he has Russian support too - talking about his Chechen friends, trying to get Khabib to bad talk Putin, saying Khabib's dad would backstab etc. Trying to turn Russians against Khabib.

Armenian language is Indo-European, Azerbaijan is turkic, Georgian is a Caucasian language, all distinct families. So far from united.

This guy needs to stfu and go back to his 3rd world country....

What does he actually think that he is gonna do against an Irish man with more money than his entire country?

Just stfu and learn your place u attention seeking hoe.

Im not even a McGregor fan
What do you have against Honor

In a showdown between Russian Mafia vs. Irish Mafia, I'm going Russian Mafia all day.

This guy needs to stfu and go back to his 3rd world country....

What does he actually think that he is gonna do against an Irish man with more money than his entire country?

Just stfu and learn your place u attention seeking hoe.

Im not even a McGregor fan

It's about respect. Don't mess with other people's problems, you might get fucked beyond repair.

Conor should really watch what he says.

Armenian language is Indo-European, Azerbaijan is turkic, Georgian is a Caucasian language, all distinct families. So far from united.

Just did a DNA (ancestry.com) to my son and he got 27% caucasus and doesn't really relate it to an specific region, it just indicate the "mapping" region which include all this nations. His grandfather is Armenian and that's why he got this.
This is a very exact test and give you specific regions but in DNA terms all caucasus are basically the same.

Like I said the only reason why Europe is multicultural is because people from all over the world want to live there. No one wants to live in Dagestan, most Dagestanis would rather escape and live elsewhere.

What you're saying is the equivalent of saying Somalia is better because they're more ethnically and culturally homogeneous.

The fact is the West even with all its problems is better than the shithole that is Dagestan.

However, you've never traveled beyond Alabama, so really you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

If you go to the West for that Western money/ "legacy", then tough shit- some things are gonna be different and you're gonna have to deal with it.

It's weird to act like a traditionalist when you make your living in the entertainment business, working for Dana F. White and catering to a bunch of drunkards and teenagers.

Can someone tell me what exactly was Conor saying about Khabib's dad and Kadyrov?

he said that Khabib's dad showed fake respect for posing with him on pictures but would stab Khadirov in the back if he could and therefore is a coward ?

It doesn't make sense. Why would Khabib's dad want to do that ?
I couldn't understand him...he's speaking YAYO.

Chechens dont gaf. They'll straight up murder Conor if they get the go ahead.

The Irish would do the same to this guy if they got the go ahead. The italian mafia used to hire the Irish for dirty work for a reason. Them Irish don’t care about fookin nothin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back