Khusein Khaliev threat Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should ANYONE give a fook what this guy says? Let alone the double champ from another country with enough money to buy 1,000 hitmen.

Just did a DNA (ancestry.com) to my son and he got 27% caucasus and doesn't really relate it to an specific region, it just indicate the "mapping" region which include all this nations. His grandfather is Armenian and that's why he got this.
This is a very exact test and give you specific regions but in DNA terms all caucasus are basically the same.
That ancestry test is not entirely accurate, all Caucasians are not the same genetically. Chechens are not genetically close to Armenians for example.

No, dagestanis and chechens do not get along

Conor's claiming that Khabib's father's statement of 'together we are stronger' is not how he really feels and that he only showed this "fake respect" because he fears kadyrov, knowing they wouldn't really behave this way toward each other without the world watching

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Chechens and Dagestanis consider each other brothers. They probably have the best relations with one another inside the Caucasus region.

Kadyrov is a corrupt, insane Chechen dictator who constantly exploits/murders his own people and is not well liked, but everyone is too scared to do anything. Kind of like Kim Jong Un in North Korea.

Conor is calling Khabibs dad a coward for standing beside a man like that, despite him constantly doing bad things to the Chechen people who are supposed to be Dagestan's brothers.

Conor was dumb to say all that shit about Khabibs father. In the Caucasus those who talk shit about family are either Suicidal or Mentally handicapped. I dont think Conor will be assassinated or anything though.
Mairbek Khasiev said that Abdulmanap hand picks opponents for his fighters and that him/his fighters only agrees for a fight when they are sure that they are gonna win (as far as I can remember), Taktarov calls Abdulmanap Abdulmatip and I think he said a couple of times not very nice things about both Khabib and his father. And they are ok and alive.

IMj1JE0.gif
<{ByeHomer}>

What ignorant Conor doesn't understand i while is true that they were and still are problems within Caucasus countries that doesn't mean that the majority of them consider themselves as one overall race which is the Caucasus race, which includes Armenia, Georgia, Dagestan, Azerbaijan, Chechnya, and Georgia.

"Conor, you are a master of trash-talking. But for the latest time I've been offended by you, watching the press conference,” welterweight Khaliev begins.

“I understand that your talk is acceptable in America, or in Ireland or wherever else, but when the matter regards Chechnya or the Caucasus, you will have to think, what you can and can’t talk about. For your words, in the cage or outside the octagon, you will have to answer, because we never forgive for harming the honor of our family or a person. Therefore, I advise you to show some remorse, and apologize as soon as possible. Your life will not end with your fight against Khabib. Watch your mouth if you’re not looking for trouble."

Source:
https://www.rt.com/sport/439219-conor-mcgregor-kadyrov-mma-fighter/
1) you posted georgian twice.
2) there is no way a Georgian is going to consider himself the same ‘race’ as a Chechen or Dagestani.

1) you posted georgian twice.
2) there is no way a Georgian is going to consider himself the same ‘race’ as a Chechen or Dagestani.

Most Chechens and Georgians consider each other brothers.

That’s not what I said. And they don’t.
Every Georgian i have met in Europe considers me his brother and Chechens generally have good relations with Georgians since we lived close by.

Every Georgian i have met in Europe considers me his brother and Chechens generally have good relations with Georgians since we lived close by.
Things weren’t that well during the war 10 years ago.

Is it true that Georgians have an extremely strong grip (in case you ever train with one)?
I heard that nowadays they are beating the "undisputed" Japanese Judo style as well.

What ignorant Conor doesn't understand i while is true that they were and still are problems within Caucasus countries that doesn't mean that the majority of them consider themselves as one overall race which is the Caucasus race, which includes Armenia, Dagestan, Azerbaijan, Chechnya, and Georgia.

"Conor, you are a master of trash-talking. But for the latest time I've been offended by you, watching the press conference,” welterweight Khaliev begins.

“I understand that your talk is acceptable in America, or in Ireland or wherever else, but when the matter regards Chechnya or the Caucasus, you will have to think, what you can and can’t talk about. For your words, in the cage or outside the octagon, you will have to answer, because we never forgive for harming the honor of our family or a person. Therefore, I advise you to show some remorse, and apologize as soon as possible. Your life will not end with your fight against Khabib. Watch your mouth if you’re not looking for trouble."

Source:

Armenians and Georgians are the same people as them? I find that hard to believe. Such a massive difference between orthodox christians and radical muslims.

Things weren’t that well during the war 10 years ago.

The war between Georgia and Russia? Never met a Georgian that hated Chechens but im sure they exist.

Is it true that Georgians have an extremely strong grip (in case you ever train with one)?
I heard that nowadays they are beating the "undisputed" Japanese Judo style as well.

I dont know m8, never trained with a Georgian :/ only played football with them.

What ignorant Conor doesn't understand i while is true that they were and still are problems within Caucasus countries that doesn't mean that the majority of them consider themselves as one overall race which is the Caucasus race, which includes Armenia, Dagestan, Azerbaijan, Chechnya, and Georgia.

Source:
scary just make sure you are not within 10 feet of the target you might get hit by accident with the superior shooting skills they got.............

@Octupus Samurai

Both may be this way, but the Mexicans have actual armed wings of their organizations (until said organizations create their own cartel, Zetas for example), and again, the drug business is the biggest business in the world and the Mexicans run most of it. It’s bigger than computers. Say there was one cartel, the leader would make Bill Gates and all the oil men look poor. Their armed wings consist of actual Mexican military and police a lot of the time, and they’ll go as far as using children and women in you because nobody expects it. They’ll capture you, interrogate you, torture and decapitate you like it’s nothing. Russians will dismember, too, but not on the scale the Mexicans would. They export to all major parts of the planet now. Did you know that?

They don’t just supply drugs to America, but also many parts of Africa, Asia and Europe, even Russia itself. The Russians are most likely working with the Mexicans in some way. Their political reach is insane because they can offer so much more money. The drug business is a never ending machine. It cannot and will not be stopped. It’s a trillion+ business, but by far the most dangerous because of greediness. The worlds most evil people are not in the Russian mob, but these South American narcotraffickers/terrorists. The cartels are far more organized than you think. Escobar by himself blows the Russian mob away in terms of money and overall power. Russian mob has a far reach but they’re not as involved in the same business as Mexico. I said it many times now - the drug business is the biggest and Mexico runs most of it and has for a long time now.

There’s far more money in the drug business alone than everything else combined unless you’re the actual power in the government or banks. It’s the most vile, unforgiving business out there and Mexicans are at the top in brutality. But look, I’m not acting like the Russians are actually pussies or something. They’re not. They’re scary bastards. They’re 2nd or 3rd behind the cartels of South America. I say that because the Triads are straight fucked, too. Thing is, drug wise, they have way more than the Russians, too. Lots of drugs grow around Asia and the Middle East. Asia has so many people, very big market.

The triads are more stabby. The Russians are more shooty and make you disappear. Mexicans are behead you and your family in the street for the world to see. Tell me who’s more brutal. Drug business > everything else. The Mexicans run this game because of their brutality, not just geography and lack of language barrier.

/rant, this stuff always interested me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back