Khusein Khaliev threat Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outrageous threats. Conor should be calling law enforcement on this punk. Can't take threats like that lightly. Cartoonists have been massacred for less.
What law enforement? They are the law where they are from. Lol

Last edited:
The Irish would do the same to this guy if they got the go ahead. The italian mafia used to hire the Irish for dirty work for a reason. Them Irish don’t care about fookin nothin.
neildegrasse.jpg

Of course the migrants want to move to Europe? They invite them, pay their way, give them their stuff and let them do whatever they want with 0 requirements. Europe is surrendering in a war they aren't even in.
You don't know what you are talking about. The US has higher percentage of foreign born than Europe, and Europe is generally much more homogeneous than the US. If you want to talk about a melting pot, talk about the states.

Last edited:

I’m not a black science man tho..

Nothing to do with me. But people gonna act like dagestan is all bad mofos when in reality they’re so far below the Irish in every way. Won’t even take their land back for themselves, instead they fight alongside their oppressor, no problem letting others own them. Some bad asses they are.

This guy needs to stfu and go back to his 3rd world country....

What does he actually think that he is gonna do against an Irish man with more money than his entire country?

Just stfu and learn your place u attention seeking hoe.

Im not even a McGregor fan

There are chechens all over the planet and if Kadyrov wants Conor killed he'll be dead tomorrow morning. You must have no clue as to what kind of people you and your chicken is talking about, they give 0 fucks about how much money Conor has or how many fans he has they'll slice his head off his shoulders.

There are powerful political forces that are trying to bring peace
between Dagestan and Chechnya, what Conor is doing is trying to
divide them up so he could sell ufc tickets, now it doesn't take a
genius to figure out why some people in that region would be pissed

Conor is fukingn retarded someday he will get killed by one of this crazy guys

To free the Dagistanian people from their Czech overlords. He had his chance and he choked, just like his middle son will.
Czech overlords??? You must be an american for sure. Did you have no geography at school at all?

There are powerful political forces that are trying to bring peace
between Dagestan and Chechnya, what Conor is doing is trying to
divide them up so he could sell ufc tickets, now it doesn't take a
genius to figure out why some people in that region would be pissed

Maybe they should stand up and fight for their country instead of crying about what some dude in a different part of the world says. Maybe he wouldn’t say anything if they got tough instead of acting tough. Idiots living off their parents names. Their parents and grandparents. Idiots living off that. Probably not even their families involved in the fighting either. Kadyrov probably doesn’t give a single fuck what Conor said. He has far more important things to worry about than an athlete from a different part of the world shitting on some guy from dagestan. Just cause other people are doing crazy shit in your country doesn’t make you hard. Really though it’s not Dagestans fault far more powerful countries want to take their land. Like Ireland however many ages ago with the Brits owning their land and still owning some (all if they wanted)

Who will put a bomb in who’s garbage can first?

Russian mafia is the worst in the world right now, Conor is fucked

Lol the Mexicans make them look like fucking pussies. Much South America in general does. Russian mob ain’t no joke but they’re no Mexicans or Colombians, Peruvians, Brazilians, etc, when it comes to violence or sending a msg. Truth is because the Russians don’t have the same kind of rivals.

Czech overlords??? You must be an american for sure. Did you have no geography at school at all?
We did but why would I waste precious brain cells learning about other no-mark countries? I was thought the lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep.

Meanwhile Forward looking Europe is the new age Africa. Atleast Dagestanis still have their culture intact. Enjoy immigration.
Hahaha Dagestan will never have to worry about immigration problem. no one immigrates to Dagestan cuz it’s a shithole. Immigrants don’t leave one shithole to go to another shithole which is even worst than their own shot hole lol... u got it all wrong... dagestani culture is not what immigrants strive for lol

What ignorant Conor doesn't understand i while is true that they were and still are problems within Caucasus countries that doesn't mean that the majority of them consider themselves as one overall race which is the Caucasus race, which includes Armenia, Georgia, Dagestan, Azerbaijan, Chechnya, and Georgia.

"Conor, you are a master of trash-talking. But for the latest time I've been offended by you, watching the press conference,” welterweight Khaliev begins.

“I understand that your talk is acceptable in America, or in Ireland or wherever else, but when the matter regards Chechnya or the Caucasus, you will have to think, what you can and can’t talk about. For your words, in the cage or outside the octagon, you will have to answer, because we never forgive for harming the honor of our family or a person. Therefore, I advise you to show some remorse, and apologize as soon as possible. Your life will not end with your fight against Khabib. Watch your mouth if you’re not looking for trouble."

Source:
https://www.rt.com/sport/439219-conor-mcgregor-kadyrov-mma-fighter/

Cool. Khabib has terrorist friends

There are chechens all over the planet and if Kadyrov wants Conor killed he'll be dead tomorrow morning. You must have no clue as to what kind of people you and your chicken is talking about, they give 0 fucks about how much money Conor has or how many fans he has they'll slice his head off his shoulders.
You've been watching too many movies. First of all America and Ireland are not third world countries that will just let a famous person get murdered and do nothing about it. Secondly the amount of heat this would bring would make it not worth the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back