Media Khamzat murders animal, uses dead animal to send message to DDP

What’s worst? Killing an animal and naming the dead body after them or shit talking the family?

• Trash talking the family

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • Killing an animal and using it to threaten your opponent

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Khamzat poses with a dead animal, calling the dead animal “Diplisi”

Khamzat looks like a actual serial killer here.

Does this cross a line? I have nothing against hunting but it feels wrong to take the body of a dead animal and use it to mock/indicate a death threat against an opponent.

This feels much worse than talking trash about someone’s family. This is borderline psycho serial killer shit.

Man, people are soft these days. He was just hunting and made a slightly morbid joke out of it to trash talk DDP on a non-personal level.

I sincerely doubt he killed the animal for the purpose of shit talking. I think he killed it for the purpose of eating it.

Man, people are soft these days. He was just hunting and made a slightly morbid joke out of it to trash talk DDP on a non-personal level.

I mean, if someone killed an animal while hunting (deer, rabbit, ect.) took a picture of their carcass, and then proceeds to name said carcass after me and sends me a message of that.

I would take that as a legit death threat, wouldn’t you?

I sincerely doubt he killed the animal for the purpose of shit talking. I think he killed it for the purpose of eating it.

What was the joke ?

Nothing is offensive about the pic. And I don’t know what dipsli means

I mean, if someone killed an animal while hunting (deer, rabbit, ect.) took a picture of their carcass, and then proceeds to name said carcass after me and sends me a message of that.

No. Just like if someone. Sent a picture of the the acme blown up cartoon cigars from looney too s and compared it to your asshole. You shouldn’t be offended. By that.

Not if we are both fighters in the same org and the same division and are likely to face one another in the future. Then no, I wouldn't take that as a legit death threat.

I say this as someone with a soft spot for rabbits and has had the chance to Bunnysit people's pet rabbits but rabbits will never earn the respect that dogs and cats do amongst people. Most people see rabbits as food and that is why most rabbit owners are very secretive about their pet bunnies. So in other words, it is a bunny (a wild one at that) so no one cares.

Khamzat poses with a dead animal, calling the dead animal “Diplisi”

Khamzat looks like a actual serial killer here.

Does this cross a line? I have nothing against hunting but it feels wrong to take the body of a dead animal and use it to mock/indicate a death threat against an opponent.

This feels much worse than talking trash about someone’s family. This is borderline psycho serial killer shit.

Killing an animal is not murder.

What was the joke ?

Nothing is offensive about the pic. And I don’t know what dipsli means

I'm taking TS' word for it that it is meant for DDP, then the joke is that DDP is the dead rabbit (which he not actually is) and that the dead animal symbolizes DDP after Khamzat is done with him in the cage, if/when they would have faced each other.

Not even remotely funny. Shoot a small rabbit and call it your opponent? Is this guy in the 5th grade? I'm afraid he won't have a gun, and DPP won't be a small rabbit, so....

But it's not the rabbit, it is the evil and sadistic look in his eyes, like he is going to howl at the moon and drink the rabbit's blood raw.....

Not if we are both fighters in the same org and the same division and are likely to face one another in the future. Then no, I wouldn't take that as a legit death threat.

I wouldn’t take it as a legit death threat if I was DDP, but it is on the rather extreme end of jokes.

It’s probably a joke but you have to have just a little bit of a monster in you and a mean sadistic side to even make a joke/and have the balls to post said joke to millions.

Calling someone’s wife a whore is a much easier and less scary thing to do.

Back