Media Khamzat Chimaev on Alex Pereira: “He would be the easiest fight of my career. I don’t like that guy”

Who wins?

• Total voters
The poll is 50-50 right now but after Chimaev wipes the floor with Pereira the shertards would claim it was an obvious mismatch. The double standards are crazy

On paper Chimaev easily outgrapples and outwrestles Poatan. Easy work.

In real life, Chimaez seems to be dumb enough to try to strike with Pereira and you know what's next.

On paper Chimaev easily outgrapples and outwrestles Poatan. Easy work.

In real life, Chimaez seems to be dumb enough to try to strike with Pereira and you know what's next.
Pereira got wobbled multiple times by a regional favela fighter, he is not invincible in a standup fight.

If Chimaev touches that tiki head jaw, it’s over

Pereira got wobbled multiple times by a regional favela fighter, he is not invincible in a standup fight.

If Chimaev touches that tiki head jaw he’s going to get put to sleep

9 years ago, in his MMA debut.

Alex would walk right through Gilbert Burns

Chimaev ragdolls both of these lanklets in the same night

I want to see the fight but that doesn't mean they should. Khamzat needs to get meaningful wins at MW. The UFC seems to leaning more towards openly making fights based on entertainment though such as Masvidal geting a title shot against Leon had things gone to plan based on an old beef they didn't capitalize on when it ACTUALLY made sense.

I've said it before, Khamzat is a really bad matchup for both Adesanya and Alex. Kham would make it look easy.

Back