Media Khamzat Chimaev on Alex Pereira: “He would be the easiest fight of my career. I don’t like that guy”

Who wins?

• Total voters
He had his chance - yeah it was 205 - but he's the one saying anyone, any time, any weight.

He and his fans are too stupid and arrogant to think he was just going to jump in and get a shot at the 185 belt.

…Does he have a fight scheduled?
No? Then who fucking cares about this guy?
We are only supposed to care or talk about fighters that have a scheduled fight coming up? That’s a bizarre and restrictive rule to just place on us all of a sudden. I’m going to need to speak with your manager.

@KazDibiase Could you do me a favor and post Khamzat's first & only takedown in his last fight?

SardonicPotableKitten-size_restricted.gif
BewitchedAnimatedFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

Better hope panic wrestling can put him away or Poatan gonna clean that clock in the later rounds.

Him and his team already knew they were fighting Holland at catchweight when he stepped on the scale, so obviously he'd put weight back on.

He says in that interview that he would fight for the WW title or Colby if they give him 2 months to lose weight and get his body ready so it's a lot easier to cut weight. He only had a few weeks to get ready for Diaz.

We know what he said. What's he suppose to say? "I'm not disciplined enough to make ww eventhough I signed for the fight?" "I ducked Colby so I'm going g to 185?"

He can say whatever he wants but the fact is, his teamed called for doctor. Why didn't they just let him keep trying to lose the weight if it's only 2 lbs or whatever? Why involve the doctor?

And now, why is Dana saying his next fight it 185? Why didn't he kick and scream and say no way, just give me 2 months notice and I guarantee 170 and until I conquer 170, I ain't moving up?

He missed by an astronomical amount then talked shit like he gave 0 fucks. Come prepared or fuck off and shut your mouth.
He cut down and with 3 lbs to go, the doctor advised him to stop cutting and rehydrate.

He could have continued cutting and would've been hospitalized on fight day lol
That's better?

I see a lot about what he WOULD do, we’ll see if he ever actually does any of it…

Hes probably right sadly. Alex ground game is boo boo.

I'd argue most people that voted Alex don't actually think he has a great chance, but are voting cause they don't like Khamzat and hope Alex KO's him stiff "hypothetically"<Eek2.0><Eek2.0>
Who knows bud, after all it’s a Sherdog poll, loll

Back