Media Khamzat Chimaev on Alex Pereira: “He would be the easiest fight of my career. I don’t like that guy”

Who wins?

• Total voters
SardonicPotableKitten-size_restricted.gif
BewitchedAnimatedFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif
You’re the man bro

It’s widely assumed he has bad TDD and he probably does, but let’s bet he’s been improving on it every training camp. A long, lanky motherfucker like that is deceptively strong and hard to keep down.

On top of that, an Alex knee to the body is always deadly.

Khamzat, and only Khamzat, can wrestlefuck and beat him imo.

easiest fight of your career? …yeah I’m not so sure about that buddy

Chimaev would be a hilarious title defence for Pereira if he beats Adesanya again. Facing your nightmare matchup immediately after your dream matchup. Hell, Alex got fast tracked to Israel, why not fast track Khamzat to Alex? Fun fight.

I don’t always agree with Khamzat but I do think he’d have little trouble wrestle fucking this guy.

This poll being so close shows how clueless people are.

Andreas Michailidis one of the worst grapplers in the division won the 1st round against Alex clinching and taking him down twice. LOL.

Bruno Silva isnt a good wrestler and got him down with a round win too. Khamzat finishes it in the 1st.

As much as I don’t like it…. You are correct it’s a great matchup for Khazmat. You can’t count out Alex though. He’s always got a good punchers chance against anyone.

Khaz needs to fight Costa or Bobby first.

It's more of a style issue than anything. It's easier to take someone down as an elite grappler and avoid their striking than it is to stay on your feet as an elite striker and make someone eat leather. Alex has spent a long time being a very elite striker and a very short period of time grappling compared to Khamzat.

Pereria gets taken down 10 seconds in to the fight and submitted. LOL at the poll.

Too bad he doesn’t fight anymore. Else this would actually mean something.

Khamzat is apparently too dumb to realize that you don't just get granted a title shot because you think it's an easy fight. You actually have to win some fights. He's not even ranked at 185. Complete moron.

What an absolute tool Khamzat turned out to be. I'd like to see Burns give him the business in a rematch.

Hopefully he fights Whittaker in his first fight at 185.

Idk but I wanna see Khamzat try.

Alex seems so big and strong at 185 that even if Borz can get him down, Alex just pops back up.

There's no doubt Alex could sleep him if he connects.

Fuck UFC for not booking Khamzat! He should already be 170 champ and moving up to dominate 185.
Did you miss when D1 Izzy took Alex down and held him there all round with basic wrist control? If D1 Izzy can do that with his "incredible" takedowns, me thinks Khamzat may be able to Donkey Kong Smesh somewhat like the Holland fight.
Although, if anyone has the chance to catch Khamzat before he takes them for a ride, it's probably Poatan.

I would bet the house on Khamzat… I hate that Khamzat would win but it is what it is. He’d take down the kick-boxer and blast him

Exactly the same outcome as the Leech and Holland fights. Crazy how many are picking Alex here.

He even ragdolled Hermansson at 187lbs

Last edited:
Back