Khabib's path to GOAT-status is not far off and his the best fighter we have had since Jones issues

Khabib isn't an all time great, he is good at lightweight only.

All time greats like Cormier can fight at two weights and win belts, or else dominate a division for years like GSP and Aldo. Khabib won't dominate lightweight for years in my opinion with his struggle with the weight cut. Nor will he be a double champ.

Khabib would get outlanded 30 strikes to one off of Woodley so I'd reevaluate your opinions about him being a GOAT. He has short chicken arms.

If he's such a good wrestler why not move up and wrestle Woodley, why not is because he would get iced.

Romero is much more dangerous than Khabib too in my opinion and Whittaker too.

I do not know about this, any of this. I too doubted Khabib and still do not like him. But, you will be forced to acknowledge that the guy is a legit GOAT contender. He has decimated everyone he has fought and he is not failing drug tests. He is by far the most dominate champ and will run through the contenders in his division.

Team Tiramisu will retire soon before GOAT status

Khabib isn't an all time great, he is good at lightweight only.

All time greats like Cormier can fight at two weights and win belts, or else dominate a division for years like GSP and Aldo. Khabib won't dominate lightweight for years in my opinion with his struggle with the weight cut. Nor will he be a double champ.

Khabib would get outlanded 30 strikes to one off of Woodley so I'd reevaluate your opinions about him being a GOAT. He has short chicken arms.

If he's such a good wrestler why not move up and wrestle Woodley, why not is because he would get iced.

Romero is much more dangerous than Khabib too in my opinion and Whittaker too.

Team Tiramisu will retire soon before GOAT status

How many different threads are you going to post this same comment in?

Are you Mr cut and paste?

Khabib is phenomenal, but even his Dad admits you have to go up and take out heavier champs. So far, I know this fact will trigger you, but Conor has accomplished more: first ever two weight champ, one of a handful of fighters to hold two belts at all, beat an all time great in devastating fashion during his prime, won at three weight classes in a year. Comparing those accomplishments to that of Khabib's is very hard. The bigger guy should beat the smaller guy, so the implications of 195 Khabib beating 168 pound Conor aren't as great as you think. Khabib has a lot of work left to do and needs some serious marquee match ups to get there.

Stay salty bro.....

I will be rooting for him against Tony but if you think he runs over him over a 5 round fight then I don't know what to tell you. Tony does not get tired and he has some of the sharpest elbows in the game. It is going to get very ugly in there for Khabib even if he wins.

This is the same type of story they said about Conor before he fought Khabib.

Who will you choose next after Khabib dismantles T Ferg?

Stay salty bro.....
How is that salty? You think Khabib will go up and fight TWood? Im just saying apples and oranges, like comparing BJ's accomplishments to Mighty Mouses.

Nothing to do with salt, just different career paths and modus operandis.

This is the same type of story they said about Conor before he fought Khabib.

Who will you choose next after Khabib dismantles T Ferg?

Ferguson is a vastly superior fighter to McGregor and a much better matchup. I said Khabib would run through McGregor from the jump.

You guys really need to cool it with the Khabib hype. Let's see what he does against a series of number 1 contenders before you start putting him among the greats.

You guys really need to cool it with the Khabib hype. Let's see what he does against a series of number 1 contenders before you start putting him among the greats.

and "you guys" really need to quit with the _______ will definitely beat Khabib bullshit.........

and "you guys" really need to quit with the _______ will definitely beat Khabib bullshit.........

Wow, dude. Chill. I said Tony would be a tough go even if Khabib wins and that I'll be cheering for Khabib. Since when did people get offended at the mere suggestion that somebody will be a tough fight? Tony is riding an 11 fight winning streak and has as good if not better wins in the UFC than Khabib. That didn't happen by accident.

Even a deranged nuthugger like you has to at least concede that it will be Khabib's toughest fight on paper.

Tony is riding an 11 fight winning streak and has as good if not better wins in the UFC than Khabib. That didn't happen by accident.

RDA would have had the same 11 fight win streak except he lost to Khabib.

RDA would have had the same 11 fight win streak except he lost to Khabib.

RDA was in no way close to being finished against Khabib and it was a 3-round fight. Tony already proved that he has better cardio than RDA when he beat him in a 5 round fight at altitude.

Styles make fights. Tony has freakishly good cardio and Khabib dropped a round to freaking McGregor because he had to get his wind back. Failed to get Al down in rounds 3 and 4 as well. Mind you, Al trained for a 3 round fight against a striker.

Khabib has his hands full against Tony.

if he beats tony, gsp and aldo hes the GOAT

By MMA math if he crushes Tony; he would be have gone down as one of the GOATs.

He is talking retirement defended belt once

It's not GOAT material yet

Meeds to defend atleast 4 times and fight
Tony , Lee and whoever else comes up the ranks .

Fight Woodley

Conor went up and won a belt

Who has he fought for Goat Status? Is this really being talked about?

Its different with Khabib. You have guys like randy couture, BJ Penn, dan hendorson. Legends of the sport who fought other legends and a lot of high level competition, but they also have a lot of losses.

Then you have khabib, who btw i'm not saying is as accomplished as any one of them, but he has a perfect record in a fairly long career. And he has beaten some high level fighters as well. If he gets a couple more top 5 wins like ferguson or even GSP he'll be right up there.

Back