Khabib's path to GOAT-status is not far off and his the best fighter we have had since Jones issues

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
I remember the night me and everybody knew that Khabib was destined to become GOAT was the night he fought RDA and that time RDA was top-level fighter but it was not because he beat him but it was how he beat him that convinced people and unfortunately he ran into couple of sad injuries which has kept him from coming to the throne much earlier.

He has the best record we have seen until now in all of MMA. His technically an undefeated fighter and has found a pattern or ways to fight that guarantees him victory. He sucks the life out of his opponents and very demanding fighting-style which needs alot of conditioning.

I see him running thru the remaining LWs like Tony, KL, and some of the other contenders who will eventually pop-up.

Khabib is going to clean out the LW-division in my opinion beating 7-8 maybe even more contenders on the run.. I fency Khabib going on an epic run in the LW-division

Last edited:
Khabib isn't an all time great, he is good at lightweight only.

All time greats like Cormier can fight at two weights and win belts, or else dominate a division for years like GSP and Aldo. Khabib won't dominate lightweight for years in my opinion with his struggle with the weight cut. Nor will he be a double champ.

Khabib would get outlanded 30 strikes to one off of Woodley so I'd reevaluate your opinions about him being a GOAT. He has short chicken arms.

If he's such a good wrestler why not move up and wrestle Woodley, why not is because he would get iced.

Romero is much more dangerous than Khabib too in my opinion and Whittaker too.

Team Tiramisu will retire soon before GOAT status

Khabib isn't an all time great, he is good at lightweight only.

All time greats like Cormier can fight at two weights and win belts, or else dominate a division for years like GSP and Aldo. Khabib won't dominate lightweight for years in my opinion with his struggle with the weight cut. Nor will he be a double champ.

Khabib would get outlanded 30 strikes to one off of Woodley so I'd reevaluate your opinions about him being a GOAT. He has short chicken arms.

If he's such a good wrestler why not move up and wrestle Woodley, why not is because he would get iced.

Romero is much more dangerous than Khabib too in my opinion and Whittaker too.

Team Tiramisu will retire soon before GOAT status

Khabib is not GOAT. I said his path to GOAT-status which means his not yet there obviously.

His short in my opinion atleast 6-7 wins from the GOAT-status. Defending his title 6 or 7 more times and depending on his skills he could go on an epic run and he has the ability to clean this division out

Till struggled with the weight cut and had to move up, so we'll see if Team Tiramisu Khabib lasts at this weight where he can wrestle smaller guys when I know Woodley is a better wrestler and striker

Honestly if you're going to call Khabib a GOAT the fight game will turn into weight bully cherry pickers that retire within 15 UFC fights like Khabib (because of weight cut issues and weight bullying and not able to fight at any other weight plus scared to lose an 0) and don't fight the best

There's some subjectivity and I simply don't think he's as good as GSP for example even if he never had an off night.

Woodley is much better and mroe skilled than Khabib, so is Whittaker, Yoel, and TJ. Its unbeliably stupid to say he's the best fighter since Jones

Who has he fought for Goat Status? Is this really being talked about?
giphy.gif

Honestly if you're going to call Khabib a GOAT the fight game will turn into weight bully cherry pickers that retire within 15 UFC fights like Khabib (because of weight cut issues and weight bullying and not able to fight at any other weight plus scared to lose an 0) and don't fight the best

I didn't say his the GOAT because his obviously not but what I'm saying is that he has alot of work ahead of him. This should motivate him to work rather then the other way around sitting on the belt it means nothing but cleaning out the division means everything.

Khabib should solely target cleaning out the division

Khabib is phenomenal, but even his Dad admits you have to go up and take out heavier champs. So far, I know this fact will trigger you, but Conor has accomplished more: first ever two weight champ, one of a handful of fighters to hold two belts at all, beat an all time great in devastating fashion during his prime, won at three weight classes in a year. Comparing those accomplishments to that of Khabib's is very hard. The bigger guy should beat the smaller guy, so the implications of 195 Khabib beating 168 pound Conor aren't as great as you think. Khabib has a lot of work left to do and needs some serious marquee match ups to get there.

I remember the night me and everybody knew that Khabib was destined to become GOAT was the night he fought RDA and that time RDA was top-level fighter but it was not because he beat him but it was how he beat him that convinced people and unfortunately he ran into couple of sad injuries which has kept him from coming to the throne much earlier.

He has the best record we have seen until now in all of MMA. His technically an undefeated fighter and has found a pattern or ways to fight that guarantees him victory. He sucks the life out of his opponents and very demanding fighting-style which needs alot of conditioning.

I see him running thru the remaining LWs like Tony, KL, and some of the other contenders who will eventually pop-up.

Khabib is going to clean out the LW-division in my opinion beating 7-8 maybe even more contenders on the run.. I fency Khabib going on an epic run in the LW-division

giphy.gif
I said it awhile back. He wont defend his belt more than three times.
He is a far fucking cry from cleaning out the division

Carm down, let him defend his belt before we start proclaiming people the GOAT

Khabib quickly taking the mantle from Conor as the most overrated fighter on Sherdog.

I will be rooting for him against Tony but if you think he runs over him over a 5 round fight then I don't know what to tell you. Tony does not get tired and he has some of the sharpest elbows in the game. It is going to get very ugly in there for Khabib even if he wins.

I'll tell you what, overbearing fandom is annoying as hell no matter what fighter receives it.

He is already LW GOAT. Penn isnt half the fighter he is. Khabib is the best fighter we've ever seen. He will eventually go down as the one true GOAT. 27-0 and counting. Undefeated and undisputed.

Only a handful of his wins are notable names, and only two or three are top level. He is no where close to being the goat.

If he keeps winning I agree, but didn't he say he wanted one more fight ? If he calls it quits after only 2 title defenses then he shouldn't even be in the GOAT discussion.

Back