Khabib's Manager Says He Will Not Accept a Fight with Barboza

his last 3 wins are legit, better than khabibs last few wins.

wins over pettis and melendez are better than wins over severly overrated michael johnson and darryl horsher.
Surprised Horsher wasn't considered for the Interim shot TBH

After that big knee over a double-leg-faildown I can understand why he has no interest in fighting Barboza...

That's pretty thoughtful, I'm sure Edson would hate putting in all the work like a responsible adult pro athlete only to show up for the weigh-ins and the fight be cancelled due to his opponents unprofessional unreliable behavior.

wins over pettis and melendez are better than wins over severly overrated michael johnson and darryl horsher.
Just stop it. Melendez has lost 4 of his last 5 fights. Pettis has lost 5 of his last 7 fights. Khabib is coming off an injury and he destroyed Michael Johnson who by the way kicked Barboza's ass. Just...stop it. Khabib doesn't have to prove himself.

Fire your fucking manager and take the Barboza fight. He's holding you back.

this dude just wants to protect his undefeated record and will go to any measures to drop out of a fight like the ferguson fight. This guy is a clown and he should be cut

Khabib is at the level of reliability of Cain or Cat Zingano at this point, but at least you don't hear their management whining about stuff as inane as this.

Barboza? Get the fuck out of here. The guy gets his ass whooped by anybody that's relevant. Khab would wipe the floor with him. Waste of money and time.

2nd time Khabib ducks the worst stylistic match-up in the division (except for Tony, who he conveniently ducked 3 times).

As soon as Barboza gets booked, I see Khabib signing to fight Joe Lauzon or something.

Khabib is a joke and a fraud.
He is defo not a joke but I don't think he wants to cut weight. He should just try slimming down he can't be walking around that heavy it worked for Aldo (for a while) he should try.

Yeah, because Barboza's TDD is way better now, and he has a real chance to knock him out. Not only that, but has the best leg kicks int he game, and could completely nullify Khabib's movement, and render him useless off his push off leg for TDs.

This would've been a great fight, and the balls on his team to turn down contender fights, after pulling out against Tony.

2nd time Khabib ducks the worst stylistic match-up in the division (except for Tony, who he conveniently ducked 3 times).

As soon as Barboza gets booked, I see Khabib signing to fight Joe Lauzon or something.
Right. :rolleyes:

Just stop it. Melendez has lost 4 of his last 5 fights. Pettis has lost 5 of his last 7 fights. Khabib is coming off an injury and he destroyed Michael Johnson who by the way kicked Barboza's ass. Just...stop it. Khabib doesn't have to prove himself.

michael johnson LOST 3 OF HIS LAST 4 .

rda lost 2 of his last 3. wtf are you talking about he has nothing to prove? he hasnt proven ANYTHING AT ALL

This guy is so fucking entitled. You literally just missed weight in an interim title fight now you think you get to call the shots? If anything Tony should get the next shot. Won't matter anyways cause Conor's going to fight whoever the fuck he wants regardless.

Well Michael Johnson beat Barboza, you know..

How does he still have fans. Starting to act like woodley.

Okay, come on Khabib. I believe that you would have been champion had you fought Ferguson in NY this year.. but nope. He couldn't make weight and now, Khabib and his stupid manager are demanding title shots/interim shots after you blew your chance vs Ferguson.. just fight anybody. Nobody likes seeing a guy fighting twice every two years.

Well Michael Johnson beat Barboza, you know..

Jamie Varner beat him too.

Stylistically Barboza and Aldo are terrible match ups for Khabib. Coincidentally he ducked both of them.

michael johnson LOST 3 OF HIS LAST 4 .

rda lost 2 of his last 3. wtf are you talking about he has nothing to prove? he hasnt proven ANYTHING AT ALL
We are comparing guys both dudes fought. Not this MMA bullshit you're pulling.

Back