Khabib's Manager Says He Will Not Accept a Fight with Barboza

Search function, motherfucker....do you use it!?
960.jpg

Last edited:
Eh

What the fuck do they want then.

Khabib needs some cage time ASAP, he's sitting away from the game too much :/

Send him off to the obscure organization to have a hump fest with that curly haired dude.

Love Khabib ,but come on dude, at this point you just need to get a fight under your belt and stay healthy and all good things will come.

I'd like to see him fight Woodley if he isn't gonna fight for the LW title.

I can understand his frustration but he messed it up with his failed cut.

His only chance now is that Conor wants to fight him instead of the Lee-Ferg winner or that somehow the Lee-Ferg fight needs him as a replacement. Or he becomes the #1 contender for the interim champ because Conor might not fight again in MMA or at least not so soon.

However after his messed up cut he is not in the position to make any demands.

Where is all the Sherdog outrage for Khabib and his bullshit?
Last time this guy fought was a year ago, he missed weight for his 1 fight a year schedule of 2017, and now he and his goofball manager are trying to make demands on who he is going to fight?

Barboza? Get the fuck out of here. The guy gets his ass whooped by anybody that's relevant. Khab would wipe the floor with him. Waste of money and time.

Fragile health, doesn't even show up his last fight, now he's refusing fights. He's doing everything he can to fuck himself. The best part is Khabib & his camp will be bitching about how the UFC doesn't respect & undervalues him.

I can understand his frustration but he messed it up with his failed cut.

His only chance now is that Conor wants to fight him instead of the Lee-Ferg winner or that somehow the Lee-Ferg fight needs him as a replacement. Or he becomes the #1 contender for the interim champ because Conor might not fight again in MMA or at least not so soon.

However after his messed up cut he is not in the position to make any demands.

I can understand that the failed cut is an issue however Kevin Lee being booked into a title fight is "forgive the hyperbole" here but possibly the worst thing the UFC can do, it erodes the prestige of being an "Interim UFC Championship"!!! LOL

Seriously though why is Kevin Lee in a title fight? His best win is Chiesa and that is the only guy in the top 15 of the UFC's own rankings. He was KO'd by a non ranked Leonardo Santos a little over 1 1/2 years ago. He is ranked #6 by Sherdog but I am pretty surprised by that tbh.

Exactly! Khabib has only 2 top 10 wins and is the least active fighter in that division.

Even if he accepted the Barboza fight he would pullout due to problems with his weight cut or an injury or he just wouldn't make weight.

Khabib and his manager are severely delusional and should maybe start showing up for title eliminator fights and actually earn the title shot.

Where is all the Sherdog outrage for Khabib and his bullshit?
Last time this guy fought was a year ago, he missed weight for his 1 fight a year schedule of 2017, and now he and his goofball manager are trying to make demands on who he is going to fight?

People will defend him because they hate Conor and want him to wrestlefuck him

I can understand that the failed cut is an issue however Kevin Lee being booked into a title fight is "forgive the hyperbole" here but possibly the worst thing the UFC can do, it erodes the prestige of being an "Interim UFC Championship"!!! LOL

Seriously though why is Kevin Lee in a title fight? His best win is Chiesa and that is the only guy in the top 15 of the UFC's own rankings. He was KO'd by a non ranked Leonardo Santos a little over 1 1/2 years ago. He is ranked #6 by Sherdog but I am pretty surprised by that tbh.
Because everyone else in the top 10 has a fight scheduled.
1: Khabib-cant fight at 216
2: Ferg-
3: eddie-coaching TUF
4: Barboza-had surgry and not recovered
5: Gaethje-coaching TUF
6: Nate-retired
7: Kevin lee
8: Dustin-fighting pettis
9: Johnson-just lost
10: Chiesea-just lost

Barboza? Get the fuck out of here. The guy gets his ass whooped by anybody that's relevant. Khab would wipe the floor with him. Waste of money and time.

his last 3 wins are legit, better than khabibs last few wins.

wins over pettis and melendez are better than wins over severly overrated michael johnson and darryl horsher.

Back