Khabibs Dad already smeshing him. lol

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
He sent an Instagram vid to Javier that his Dad won't let him get any sleep - He has him running the Dagestani mountains at the butt crack o dawn, and right back to training:

Abdulmanap might be the only person Khabib is legit scared of. haha

Change his face.

Khabib's prime gets shortened as punishment for beating Conor.

I like it.

Khabib makes sense when you look at who raised him and where he grew up.

In a way, he's very lucky.

DpAZ8B5XgAAIZ7I.jpg

Do_3H_bXUAEsjhI.jpg

Omg those mountain men are cwaazzy

Conor got the shit beat out him by a real og

Khabib makes sense when you look at who raised him and where he grew up.

In a way, he's very lucky.

His dad trained him to be a killer since he was in diapers. That family is both amazing and scary at the same time. lol

His respect & admiration for his dad is awesome.

Such difference between Khabib and Conor in their relationship with their coach. Khabib treats his with the utmost respect and does everything he's told, whereas Conor we know does whatever the fuck he wants and Kavanagh is too afraid to push Conor.

Last edited:
I’d kick my dad’s ass if he tried doing that to me.

His dad trained him to be a killer since he was in diapers. That family is both amazing and scary at the same time. lol

His respect & admiration for his dad is awesome.

Yup. He was made for this. Much like Floyd Mayweather in this regard. I'm sure it sucked sometimes but it was all worth it.

I'm a little jealous honestly.

Still can't believe how happy I am that Kabob snapped, crackled and popped his foot off in Connie's weiner.

That's a good sign after someone wins a big fight. Their team isn't resting on laurels and has them right back in going hard af.

Khabib's punishment after winning is what Conor should be doing after losing catastrophically but isn't.

That's Russia for you.

Hey maybe Khabib's dad should add pool noodles and charge $5000 a weekend to make people run mountains?

Khabib's relationship with his dad cheers me up.

Glad to see a son who loves/respects his dad that much.

But Da-ad!

You're so lame....what's next you're gonna cut my allowance in half?

You never even bought me a Playstation 4!!!

It's so UNFAIR!

Ahu-hu-hu-hu-hu....

I’d kick my dad’s ass if he tried doing that to me.
You sound like an asshole.

Not to mention that your old man would probably whoop you if he caught wind of what you were posting on here.

Back