Khabibs Dad already smeshing him. lol

But Da-ad!

You're so lame....what's next you're gonna cut my allowance in half?

You never even bought me a Playstation 4!!!

It's so UNFAIR!

Ahu-hu-hu-hu-hu....
We can tell you have experience doing this

DpAZ8B5XgAAIZ7I.jpg

Do_3H_bXUAEsjhI.jpg
Check out what a hard ass Abdulmanap was when he was young

Khabib's punishment after winning is what Conor should be doing after losing catastrophically but isn't.

That's Russia for you.

Hey maybe Khabib's dad should add pool noodles and charge $5000 a weekend to make people run mountains?
That's Russia for you ? Yet Conor was double champ and barely any Russians can even make the ufc, khabib buddy was on a PED ban too

Abdullamap or The Dad, who wins?

chris-weidman-instagram-fathers-day.jpg

I would beat Khabib's dad ass in 2018.

He sent an Instagram vid to Javier that his Dad won't let him get any sleep - He has him running the Dagestani mountains at the butt crack o dawn, and right back to training:

Abdulmanap might be the only person Khabib is legit scared of. haha

Khabib talking about fighting GSP (around 6:02) is interesting. I get the sense he knows that is the toughest fight he could take, and he acknowledges Georges walks around about 185 like himself. If this fight happens, it should be at 170 (or 165, which Khabib mentions too). I don't love champions with few title defenses moving up in weight, but Khabib vs GSP (after Tony) is crazy good. If Dana won't make 165 for that fight then he never will.

My dad is 66 and until I really noticed him start to slow down a bit physically, I was still shit scared of him as well. The stories about him that I've heard from other people (he'd never talk about his fights without someone else bringing it up) made me weary of really pushing him too far. He was just an untrained tough guy (not toughguy...there is a difference) while I was a wrestler with BJJ, karate, MT, and boxing experience by 21. Still wouldn't have fucked with him then. Might've been able to take him but he would have done some serious damage to me in the process.

Oldman strength is a thing, people.

Khabib's Dad would likely beat Conor's dad way worse than Khabib beat Conor if they fought.

Yup. He was made for this. Much like Floyd Mayweather in this regard. I'm sure it sucked sometimes but it was all worth it.

I'm a little jealous honestly.
Same, some of these guys are just built to be machines basically. Childhood must’ve been rough but they thank their parents now.

That second pic is legit terrifying - his dad doesn't look like someone to be fucked with. He looks like one hard ass pterodactyl.

Last edited:
Last time I saw my own dad he whooped my ass, that was like 20 years ago
Can relate habib can relate, inshallah

Khabib's dad is the best rep reebok could have asked for. This is the second time i've seen him rocking reebok in the mountains of dagestan.

Khabib already training to smash Conor worse that he smashed him last time

Such difference between Khabib and Conor in their relationship with their coach. Khabib treats his with the utmost respect and does everything he's told, whereas Conor we know does whatever the fuck he wants and Kavanagh is too afraid to push Conor.
Khabib doesn't do whatever Javier Mendez tells him. He listens to his father, not his coach. There's no comparison between the two.

Back