Khabib "will not give Conor potential rematch"

I don't think he beats Ferguson honestly and if he does manage to get past him I think there's no way he doesn't eat Straight lefts to his chin until he starts dreaming of wrestling with bears from Conor

Honest question. If Conor beats Khabib, who would be the next great hope to beat him?

More like...

He thinks that Conor will actually take the fight...

<DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh>
He thinks he's NOT going to get injured leading up to Ferguson fight..........

<DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><{anton}>

lmao did he really say fight of the year? He never got a single bonus and all he ever does is LnP with very little GnP. Fight of the year? lmao

and he talked about Nate fighting cans and losing to high level fighters. The only person Khabib have over Nate is RDA. lmao His only top 10 wins are RDA and Johnson

Nate has Johnson, Cerrone, CONOR MCGREGOR, lmao

Can't wait for Tony to shut this snooze fest up.

Khabib has finished 4 of 8 UFC fights and 16 of 24 fights overall.

He thinks he's NOT going to get injured leading up to Ferguson fight..........

<DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><{anton}>
He's not the one who pulled out injured last time. He showed up healthy and won.

Conor will go back to 145 when either Khabib or Ferguson beat him. Both of them beat him imo

Khabib forreal would do that. Atleast hold him off for a long time until he fights 3 or 4 others.

I'm telling you guys though, the new UFC owners are different and things are going to change. I've been very surprised lately as someone who has always liked the other orgs until Strikeforce merger, I feel catered too almost for once with some of their small actions lately.

Don't be surprised to see PPV draws have less say in matchmaking here soon.

lmao did he really say fight of the year? He never got a single bonus and all he ever does is LnP with very little GnP. Fight of the year? lmao

and he talked about Nate fighting cans and losing to high level fighters. The only person Khabib have over Nate is RDA. lmao His only top 10 wins are RDA and Johnson

Nate has Johnson, Cerrone, CONOR MCGREGOR, lmao

Can't wait for Tony to shut this snooze fest up.
Na i think he said by end of year he wants to be fighter of the year.

There's enough guns and tanks in Dagestan to just take Ireland instead. <{ziddy}>{<huh!}> <{CMPALM}>

You wouldn't even need a tank to take over Ireland.

Just bring a potato peeler and a six-pack and they'll hand their country over to you.

Conor is never going to even fight him, he's scared.

He's not scared; he is greedy. He wants money and fame. He loves it. He wants the fight that pays the most. If that's Khabib, he'll take it. He might do Woodley instead, if the money is much better.

Who wouldn't want to fight Mayweather and make 50+ million dollars, other than Mayweather? And that's not because Mayweather is scared, but just because Mayweather is worth a lot more than that.

It's all about money guys. This is a different era in MMA. Money first, fight second. It's smart, but uninspiring to those who hunt for a romantic narrative about the natural borne 'fighter'. People just need to grow up.

I like how hardcore Khabib is - he doesn't fuck around. Plus, he pronounces "bullshit" in possibly the coolest way I've ever heard.

I can't help but respect that.

A potential rematch wouldn't be sanctioned after Khabib ragdolls Conor. Let's not forget what Chad "Manlet" Mendes, a natural 135er did. Khabib walks around 190lbs, Conor is in for embarrassment

So Khabib walks around at 190 and you think Chad could fight at 135.

he thinks he's going to win....

<DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh><DrakeLaugh>
It'd be funny if Conor does win.

However if you have 0 title defenses I don't like an immediate rematch. Idc who. If it was an exhibition match like McGregor-Diaz I'll take that.

Posts like these remind me of how immature my sense of humor is.

{<jordan}<9><41>

Right there with you. I keep this gif at the ready.

giphy.gif

Back