Khabib "will not give Conor potential rematch"

The question is, will Ferguson give Numargomedov a rematch?

He wont have a choice since Conor is the only money maker the UFC has nowadays and they'll make sure the fight happens.

That would be great if it played out that way.

This will be the easy fight for Khabib. Tony won't even touch Khabib.

Khabib's way to win is to bring Conor into round 3 and test the gas tank.

bring the undeserved ego down a few notches, Habibi. Lol

I doubt you'll even make it past Fergie.

Man, Khabib really sounds like he's on a mission.

I've never seen him so confident before a fight. Even before he fought Horcher he didn't say he would beat him easily and even mentioned that Horcher had "very hard left punch." lol

Given how brutally honest Khabib is about everything it really makes me think that Tony has nothing for Khabib.

Gheybib will get ko'd by McN1ggor

lmao did he really say fight of the year? He never got a single bonus and all he ever does is LnP with very little GnP. Fight of the year? lmao

and he talked about Nate fighting cans and losing to high level fighters. The only person Khabib have over Nate is RDA. lmao His only top 10 wins are RDA and Johnson

Nate has Johnson, Cerrone, CONOR MCGREGOR, lmao

Can't wait for Tony to shut this snooze fest up.

Love the way he's talking about 3 fights down the line against two absolutely elite fighters and people just hate Conor so much they're clutching onto it with both hands.

I love all three guys in this equation and I think anyone who can't see how close the fights are between any two of the three are just blinded by ignorance.

For what it's worth, in my opinion Khabib has shown the least of the three in the UFC... I've got Ferguson and seeing that he's the betting underdog in a fight I'd say I was about 55-60% sure he'll win means I'll definitely be having a bet.

A potential rematch wouldn't be sanctioned after Khabib ragdolls Conor. Let's not forget what Chad "Manlet" Mendes, a natural 135er did. Khabib walks around 190lbs, Conor is in for embarrassment
Cutting 35 pound weight cannot be good for you. No wonder he is injured a lot....

Back