Rumored Khabib vs Mayweather: Russian boxing chiefs want Moscow megafight

I'd rather shit in my hand and slap my boss

Putin could make this fight happen.

With a phone call to Dana.
Putin calls trump, trump calls Dana this is how it works.

It comes from god to Putin to trump to Dana.

Extra points if you get the reference

Ffs, khabib didn't show he could strike when he faced Conor. All he showed was that mcgregor was terrified of khabib's grappling which set up his punches.

Against floyd in boxing he'd look like a novice. Stop all this shit and fight Tony.

So. Fucking. Stupid.

Khabib’s striking works in mma with his takedowns. He will be absolutely brutalized in a boxing match.

10x worse than mcgregor was.

Why.

Shame on Khabib for this money grab. That’s the only reason he’d agree to it

Yep. Some serious "fuck you" money though. Considering Some people would blow another dude for a few mil, taking a beating as an underdog doesn't seem so bad.

Holy shit it's perfect since Khabib is most likely suspended from Vegas. He can box Floyd and then come back to MMA to defend once the suspension is over

What's this new thing now for LW titles win the belt fight Floyd in boxing..? Crossing fingers this remains a rumor...

What about defending your fucking belt in MMA?
Is this the new thing? Win the LW belt and get beat by Floyd in boxing?
Does that make Floyd > UFC LW?
It sure makes MMA and the UFC look good.

Imagine how Kabob will look with no take down threat...
Yeah...

I'd rather shit in my hand and slap my boss

My I offer a suggestion?
Why not shit on your boss and slap your hand?
I mean shit in your hand sounds so unsanitary.

What about defending your fucking belt in MMA?
Is this the new thing? Win the LW belt and get beat by Floyd in boxing?
Does that make Floyd > UFC LW?
It sure makes MMA and the UFC look good.

Imagine how Kabob will look with no take down threat...
Yeah...

Sh!t needz to stop Floyd single handily is making a mockery of mma, when Khabib made the challenge it came across to me as jokes, now Floyd wants to make it real by teasing big money. Floyd looking for that easy money giving boxing lessons to lw champs...

How many years do we have to wait for the current UFC LW champ to actually be competitive against increasingly old Mayweather.
I think at least ten years.

mega circus.

Nobody is that interested in that fight, especially in Russia. Save for Khabib's dagestani buddies.

Khabib does not even have basic fundamentals in boxing.

mayweather gives khabib brain damage..as a mcGregor fan only then do I want the khabib rematch

If this fight happens will Khabib fans throw shit at Khabib like they did at Conor or it was just Conor because you don't like him?

I honestly just do not see this working, at all. Nobody in their right mind would want to watch this fight play out. Like... I get it. They are both undefeated and Khabib knocked down McGregor... But really, that is not nearly a decent enough reason to humor this nonsense.

Mayweather is aging by the minute. If this fight happens it'll happen this summer probably, which will be 2 years after the McGregor fight.

Many athletes have gone from stars to scrubs in a two year time period.

I'm all for this, as this helps the UFC get exposure.

"Defend or vacate" - Ferg

Khabib has no chance at beating Mayweather in boxing. At least McG was getting some knockouts to justify matching up a 0-0 amateur against one of the best boxers ever (don't care where you rank him).

https://www.rt.com/sport/441758-khabib-mayweather-fight-moscow-russia/

As speculation builds that UFC star Khabib Nurmagomedov will take on boxing legend Floyd Mayweather, Russian boxing chiefs have said they would be keen for the potential megafight to happen at Moscow’s iconic Luzhniki Stadium.

The Russian Boxing Federation has now offered a solution – Moscow’s 80,000-seater Luzhniki Stadium, which was spectacularly restored to host games at the FIFA World Cup this summer, including the opening game and final.

“If this fight happens according to the rules of boxing, then it would be interesting for us to host it,” Russian Boxing Federation general secretary Umar Kremlev told RIA Novosti.

“We are ready, if that’s what Khabib wants. Khabib boxes well, he showed that against McGregor, where he was one step ahead. Regarding the place, Luzhniki [would be best],” said Kremlev.

5bc9f101fc7e93f4338b457a.jpg

Huge if that happens
Doubt it will happen TS. Floyd is a media loving ho

Back