Rumored Khabib vs Mayweather: Russian boxing chiefs want Moscow megafight

Why is Moscow trying to knock Khabib down a peg? They are not a stupid people, the Russians. If it's involved with Moscow, it's no doubt political. They don't want Khabib from Dagestan to get a little too big for his britches I think. He could become a serious, serious leader in the Muslim community in the caucuses and what they might worry far beyond. He actually already is and will be. No doubt alterior motives at play, Putin and his generals arent trying to have a fun fight night and watch someone who represents Russia to get humiliated by Floyd Mayweather. Cormier is right, Khabib could even wrestle in there and embarrass himself further. Things are amiss here, luckily, it's all bullshit anyway.

Dumb Russians don't understand how ppv works. Vegas or go fuck ya mutha
Unless they hold it at the right time slot.... weird move.... but Khabib deserves to go get his money and if he's willing to risk CTE to get it I guess that's on him.

All I know is that he can't show weakness so taking a dive or finding a way out won't work, and trying to last as long as he can or even win is CTE for sure since Floyd likely won't KO him with one punch.

Best gameplan might be to withstand 6 rounds so nobody can say he was finished quickly and then give it his all to try to knock Floyd down and get hopefully KO'd mercifully in the process, due to moving forward recklessly.

Crazy gameplan and his health is at risk but he'd make tons of $.

What a ridiculous world we live in.

In other news there will be no more fish in the sea by 2048 due to over fishing and habitat destruction. The link? Mankind is fkn crazy and shortsighted. Maybe we deserve these things.

Why is Moscow trying to knock Khabib down a peg? They are not a stupid people, the Russians. If it's involved with Moscow, it's no doubt political. They don't want Khabib from Dagestan to get a little too big for his britches I think. He could become a serious, serious leader in the Muslim community in the caucuses. He actually already is and will be. No doubt alterior motives at play, Putin and his generals arent trying to have a fun fight night and watch someone who represents Russia to get humiliated by Floyd Mayweather. Cormier is right, Khabib could even wrestle in there and embarrass himself further. Things are amiss here, luckily, it's all bullshit anyway.
Why does it have to be political? Putin is an avid combat sports fan.

tenor.gif

Why does it have to be political? Putin is an avid combat sports fan.
He uses sports as a way to demonstrate Russian power and good-will. Thus the state-run most advanced doping operation the world has ever seen dating back to the 60's. After they broke the gold-medal record for the Sochi Olympics because they were at home and were all juiced because the KGB rigged it in front of a hundred international scientists through a hole in the wall swapping piss samples. All in a bid to distract the world from the fact he was about to invade Ukraine. Just go watch Invictus ... or read a Dostoevsky novel, the greatest Russian writer of all time besides perhaps Tolstoy, spent 20 plus years in Siberia with his fucking hands shackled the entire time for being accused of being anti-government. Everything in Moscow is calculated and everything is corrupt there. You want to know why he took the picture with Conor? Because he fucking hates Muslims. (And because he wants the young vote). You know what he also hates I can at least go ahead and assume. Brash rich cocky over-the-top black men like Floyd Mayweather Jr. If they bring him in to smash a Russian, it is for political reaasons.

Vegas is where it would happen, if at all.

If Conor got a crack why not khabib? At least khabib is undefeated.

Why is Moscow trying to knock Khabib down a peg? They are not a stupid people, the Russians. If it's involved with Moscow, it's no doubt political. They don't want Khabib from Dagestan to get a little too big for his britches I think. He could become a serious, serious leader in the Muslim community in the caucuses and what they might worry far beyond. He actually already is and will be. No doubt alterior motives at play, Putin and his generals arent trying to have a fun fight night and watch someone who represents Russia to get humiliated by Floyd Mayweather. Cormier is right, Khabib could even wrestle in there and embarrass himself further. Things are amiss here, luckily, it's all bullshit anyway.

The Russian boxing federation would get more exposure and some people there would make a lot of money for hosting the fight. I doubt Khabib is a problem politically since he is not the shariah law type in public and would be very useful politically as an example of a successful well integrated Muslim in the Russian federation.

To create interest for a Conor-Mayweather 2 matchup, Mayweather might want to carry Khabib in their proposed match or even throw the match. That would get people thinking that Mayweather has degraded enough to the point that even people like Khabib and Conor could beat him.

Khabib would get wrecked by Floyd. Clipping Conor when Conor is scared to death of getting taken down and getting his ass beat is not the same as boxing Floyd.

Lol let him have a boxing match against Conor. IF he can win let him get Mayweather.

The Russian boxing federation would get more exposure and some people there would make a lot of money for hosting the fight. I doubt Khabib is a problem politically since he is not the shariah law type in public and would be very useful politically as an example of a successful well integrated Muslim in the Russian federation.
Russians never set-up a Russian to lose.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back