Rumored Khabib vs Mayweather: Russian boxing chiefs want Moscow megafight

Floyd is an old man now.

When you reach his age it all starts to go downhill fast.

Being at such a size, strength and youth disadvantage may leave people surprised.

Comeon. Everyone knows Floyd only fights in Vegas.

What's this new thing now for LW titles win the belt fight Floyd in boxing..? Crossing fingers this remains a rumor...

XlkQhba.gif

Floyd is an old man now.

Being at such a size, strength and youth disadvantage may leave people surprised.
How many times do you think that was said about Floyd before Mayweather McGregor?

Russians are going to pay to watch 2 ants fight in the middle of that big ass arena? Also aren't Russians poor?

Wtf why would anyone want that to happen??Khabib is a fucking grappler for fuck sakes.Damn just cause he knocked down the clown don't make him a champion boxer.No MMA fan should want that fight to happen.

Fight should be at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA. The true home of GOATS, champions and legends.

Or just keep it in Vegas.

Steer clear of Russia. A true shithole. Calm down and don’t be shook by this fact. See Sochi Olympics for proof. And 1000’s of other examples.

If this sham goes through Khabib should give Conor half of his earnings for making him semi-famous.

Putin could make this fight happen.

With a phone call to Dana.

Floyd is an old man now.

Mysqueerio, deluded and posting around the clock.
Did your unemployment check come today?

So. Fucking. Stupid.

Khabib’s striking works in mma with his takedowns. He will be absolutely brutalized in a boxing match.

10x worse than mcgregor was.

Why.

Shame on Khabib for this money grab. That’s the only reason he’d agree to it

I'm the greatest ufc fighter to ever live . my names boxing supraves, and my defense is astonishing. they took down my content on youtbe, but put it back up because i was being serious

Back