Khabib training for Conor

Why, when Conor is going to be laying down with his back on the canvas for the little time the fight is going to last?

Seriously though, if Conor doesn't KO him quick, it's going to be a long night for him.

As a Conor fan I'm hoping he doesn't have to get the KO but just hurt him enough to put him on his back foot.
But yeah I think if Conor gets put on his back he's staying there till the end of the round.

As a Conor fan I'm hoping he doesn't have to get the KO but just hurt him enough to put him on his back foot.
But yeah I think if Conor gets put on his back he's staying there till the end of the round.

I have got a feeling that Conor is going to clock Khabib with a good shot like no one else has done before.. that said, I think Khabib has a really good chin for his fighting style and I really like both fighters. I can't wait for this fight! I wish it was this weekend man, it sucks we have to wait some months longer.

Also really want to see Ortega vs Holloway and Tony Ferg vs the winner of Conor and Khabib (assuming that happens before Tony is back)

Just think about this: mini Mendez took him down a few times. Khabib is much bigger and stronger. This is not Conor's world by any means. He was finished 3 times.

Comparing Mendes double legs to Khabibs is laughable, outside of clinch takedowns Mendes' are miles better than Khabibs. Khabibs takedowns are dangerous from the clinch only, outside of that his takedowns from the center are mediocre. He needs to close the distance to push Conor against the fence and there's a very real chance of getting hit while doing that.

With that said this thread is hilarious, when Conor had the belt according to this forum he was ducking and should be stripped. Now that he's stripped you are all here complaining that he's not taking a title fight and is ducking still. People are literally crying that the guy they don't want as champion isn't fighting for the title.

By his logic DC did.
And I was never for GSP's shot at Bisping, or the DC shot... Unfortunately, this is what the UFC has become these days.

I guess I am one of the few who hates the new system and non contention title shots...It's a fkn joke.

Had he defended at 145 bit, I would say sure.
He definitely does not deserve title shots at all, knowing "Champ Champ" has refused to defend ANY belt in his entire life. Why would you reward a current Champ who refuses to defend, with another belt to not defend, and hold an entire div up?

Comparing Mendes double legs to Khabibs is laughable, outside of clinch takedowns Mendes' are miles better than Khabibs. Khabibs takedowns are dangerous from the clinch only, outside of that his takedowns from the center are mediocre. He needs to close the distance to push Conor against the fence and there's a very real chance of getting hit while doing that.

With that said this thread is hilarious, when Conor had the belt according to this forum he was ducking and should be stripped. Now that he's stripped you are all here complaining that he's not taking a title fight and is ducking still. People are literally crying that the guy they don't want as champion isn't fighting for the title.

He just used them earlier in his career. Then moved to clinch take downs. He is still skilled with his shots...Just does not use them as much.

You may enjoy this:

Either way, Khabib destroys Chad.

Not even considering Conor or Cain fighters any longer until they walk out and the opening bell rings

IF khabib survives the feet... conor wont survive this. Hell be thinking about his 100 million riding in yachts and laying kn the beach

Real MMA Fan? Get fkd you Conor Bootlicker.....
Conor never fought ONE guy at 55, before he got that title shot. Even after going 1-1 against Nate fkn Diaz, he got a shot, leapfrogging an entire Div of killers.

Yeah, his shot was gifted....and if you can't see past Conor's nut sack, it's not my problem.

The fact you think the way you do, proves you are a casual.
Conor haters universally display a very weird and apparently homoerotic obsession with Conor McGregor's balls. This would be a good subject for an in-depth psychological study.

Conor haters universally display a very weird and apparently homoerotic obsession with Conor McGregor's balls. This would be a good subject for an in-depth psychological study.
Defending other grown men with a sick obsession, is just as worthy of professional studies.....
I usually only save the "homoerotic" comments for the biggest defenders.....
I would rather be a "hater", than worship another adult male. A Coward at that.

I have got a feeling that Conor is going to clock Khabib with a good shot like no one else has done before.. that said, I think Khabib has a really good chin for his fighting style and I really like both fighters. I can't wait for this fight! I wish it was this weekend man, it sucks we have to wait some months longer.

Also really want to see Ortega vs Holloway and Tony Ferg vs the winner of Conor and Khabib (assuming that happens before Tony is back)

Agree on all points.
Max/Ortega is a great fight. Absolutely needs to happen.
So does Tony/Conor/Khabib.
Too many hold ups in these 2 weight classes. Conor has to fight more often and Tony,max and khabib need to stop getting hurt and missing weight.

vandamme-12-300x168.jpg
Neither did his 26 pervious opponents

He just used them earlier in his career. Then moved to clinch take downs. He is still skilled with his shots...Just does not use them as much.

And yet he's regressed because in his last two fights he's literally put his hands in the air and ran at his opponent from the middle of the octagon several times in attempts to shoot from the outside. If Khabib gets anyone in the clinch they're going down, but his shots from outside are very very avoidable. They aren't nearly on the same level as his clinch game.

My point was only that Chad's shots are better than Khabib's, which they are. Doesn't mean Chad is overall better than Khabib, Chad is easily backed into the fence so of course Khabib would maul him.

It will be an interesting match once Khabib fights a great striker with excellent distance control that he can't just walk into the fence.

The dummy has about same chance to win as conor. Im sure they know what plea is being offered etc so may just be waiting on court date to finalize. Only way i could see this fight happening. Would be great, and i would definitely watch, just not gonna get hyped thinking a guy that hasnt fought in 4ever is going to come back and fight by the end of the year agaonst a guy who is such a bad matchup for him.

And yet he's regressed because in his last two fights he's literally put his hands in the air and ran at his opponent from the middle of the octagon several times in attempts to shoot from the outside. If Khabib gets anyone in the clinch they're going down, but his shots from outside are very very avoidable. They aren't nearly on the same level as his clinch game.

My point was only that Chad's shots are better than Khabib's, which they are. Doesn't mean Chad is overall better than Khabib, Chad is easily backed into the fence so of course Khabib would maul him.

It will be an interesting match once Khabib fights a great striker with excellent distance control that he can't just walk into the fence.
Finished 2 singles vs Al without striking to set up. Landed every time he shot in. His outsides shots are lacking compared to his insane clinch game but nothing to sneeze at.

Also comparing anyone's outside shots to Chad's isn't fair. He is unnaturally explosive and slick

Finished 2 singles vs Al without striking to set up. Landed every time he shot in. His outsides shots are lacking compared to his insane clinch game but nothing to sneeze at.

Also comparing anyone's outside shots to Chad's isn't fair. He is unnaturally explosive and slick

Khabib didn't land every single shot against Al, he missed several of his very low shots diving for a foot, in fact Khabib's take down accuracy was very low against Al.

I compared the two because the original person I quoted was saying that since Chad was able to take down Conor with outside shots than Khabib can do it easily. Too many people over rate Khabib's overall grappling and takedowns because of his clinch game.

Khabib's shots are far from average. I am sure he has no problems shooting a take down on anyone in his div (unless you're a juiced Tibau). Let's see a striker deal with his pressure.

Back