Khabib training for Conor

Not really. If he wants to train for Conor, he needs to have strong thumbs because the only war will be on Twitter where Conor is the champ. In octagon, it would be a walk in the park for Khabib.
Some parks can be pretty dangerous to walk through at times.

Just think about this: mini Mendez took him down a few times. Khabib is much bigger and stronger. This is not Conor's world by any means. He was finished 3 times.

Irrelevant.
Mendez has waaay better double leg TDs and much better striking to set them up.

Apple's and oranges.

And Conor deserved his 55 title shot?
tenor.gif
Not only did he deserve it, he proved he deserved it by making Eddie look like a little boy. Did Cormier deserve his HW shot? Any champ willing to step up should be given an immediate shot at other belts. If you don’t like that, you are not a real MMA fan.

Mcgregor practicing for making the Khabib fight actually happen.
giphy.gif

Well obviously the pay has to be right, but he never said no like Jones and others when the pay was there

when conor the highest paid what else is there to talk about.

conor just using the contract as a tool to use for his blind follower to think the ufc being cheap when really conor is ducking khabib.

Probably because he didn't fight anyone at 145 or at 155 on his way to somehow getting title shots in both divisions. Aside from Chad Mendes who they called in from the forest like 10 days before hand. Oh, and then never defended either belt too.

He beat Holloway and Poirier before knocking Aldo the fuck out, nitwit

Not only did he deserve it, he proved he deserved it by making Eddie look like a little boy. Did Cormier deserve his HW shot? Any champ willing to step up should be given an immediate shot at other belts. If you don’t like that, you are not a real MMA fan.
Real MMA Fan? Get fkd you Conor Bootlicker.....
Conor never fought ONE guy at 55, before he got that title shot. Even after going 1-1 against Nate fkn Diaz, he got a shot, leapfrogging an entire Div of killers.

Yeah, his shot was gifted....and if you can't see past Conor's nut sack, it's not my problem.

The fact you think the way you do, proves you are a casual.

Bring me a fight, I’m ready.

Fuck off you cheeky cunt, you’re always injured or fasting - now you have the audacity to masquerade as an active fighter?

Real MMA Fan? Get fkd you Conor Bootlicker.....
Conor never fought ONE guy at 55, before he got that title shot. Even after going 1-1 against Nate fkn Diaz, he got a shot, leapfrogging an entire Div of killers.

Yeah, his shot was gifted....and if you can't see past Conor's nut sack, it's not my problem.

The fact you think the way you do, proves you are a casual.
By his logic DC did.

So in other words....

Khabib training to fight someone other than Conor....

This is not proper training for Conor.
He should be working on footwork and striking defense against Conor.

Why, when Conor is going to be laying down with his back on the canvas for the little time the fight is going to last?

Seriously though, if Conor doesn't KO him quick, it's going to be a long night for him.

Back