Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

Those are just rude things to say, not really racist. Just rude (and thus offensive). He has the right to be rude.
So Khabib's culture doesn't allow freedom of speech. That's known... but the place where the statements were made (America) does. He can rant all he wants about how he doesn't like it, but the one thing that holds no water is to say that Conor wasn't *allowed* to say them.

Lol, in Dagestan you can s
breh I bet you if we bent you over and spread those ass cheeks we'd find a load from khabib and every member of his camp. The fight is over with it, get over it.

Why are you talking about gay shit you fuckin weird :eek::eek::eek:gy bitch?

Never quote me again, I dont associate with people like you.

But your a man if you assault and threaten a person, whom is by himself...all the while being surrounded by your friends.

Is it hard to type with all that russian taint in your face?
Artem should have kept his mouth shut then. But he was never attack nor were innocent ppl who had nothing to do with the situation hurt in what happened. He was told to get in where he fit in. He shut his mouth like a good little puppy should. Hes not made for that life and hiding behind a camera acting tough didnt work in his favor. Completely different situations then using weapons and hurting innocent people who aren't involved. Are you 12 or just retarded. And if your retarded I'll apologize and walk away. No rational human would be having this debate

If you claim assault after you talk that much shit about a person and he approaches you and your hurt by the fact he grabbed the back of his neck your manhood is in question. Has nothing to do with rape you fucking weirdo lololol

Lol, the fact you constantly have to bring "manhood" into when referring to artem, but act like Khabib and his crew had a drive by happen to them tells me about all I need to know.

A dolly was thrown at a bus, and they got glass on them. If they are hurt by that, then I really have to question their manhood...ya know?

He did an interview. He was asked questions. If Khabib is so fucking unhinged that he can't handle that, then he should find another sport. Just because no one threw anything, doesn't mean assault didn't take place ya big dummy.
It wasnt an assault. The only thing that was hurt was his ego after he tried to talk tough behind a camera. Shit got real. He got bitched out. His hurt little ego got weapons involved hurting innocent people and putting women who had no ties to their beef in danger
Keep talking kid this is getting hilarious

It wasnt an assault. The only thing that was hurt was his ego after he tried to talk tough behind a camera. Shit got real. He got bitched out. His hurt little ego got weapons involved hurting innocent people and putting women who had no ties to their beef in danger
Keep talking kid this is getting hilarious

as·sault
əˈsôlt/
verb
  1. 1.
    make a physical attack on.
    "he pleaded guilty to assaulting a police officer"
    synonyms: attack, hit, strike, punch, beat up, thump; More

noun
  1. 1.
    a physical attack.
    "his imprisonment for an assault on the film director"
    synonyms: battery, violence; More

Lol, the fact you constantly have to bring "manhood" into when referring to artem, but act like Khabib and his crew had a drive by happen to them tells me about all I need to know.

A dolly was thrown at a bus, and they got glass on them. If they are hurt by that, then I really have to question their manhood...ya know?
They were taking off the fight card by the commission costing them a shit ton of money and exposure. Only thing hurt with artem was his ego. That's the difference loser

as·sault
əˈsôlt/
verb
  1. 1.
    make a physical attack on.
    "he pleaded guilty to assaulting a police officer"
    synonyms: attack, hit, strike, punch, beat up, thump; More

noun
  1. 1.
    a physical attack.
    "his imprisonment for an assault on the film director"
    synonyms: battery, violence; More
None of that happened to artem lol. What's wrong with you. Watch the video again

Never would've thought this topic would make for a 50 page 1k reply thread.

They were taking off the fight card by the commission costing them a shit ton of money and exposure. Only thing hurt with artem was his ego. That's the difference loser

You're real real sensitive for a person who keeps bring up manhood

None of that happened to artem lol. What's wrong with you. Watch the video again

You mean....this...video? Where he's grabbing him by the back of the neck, surrounded by his own people, and then slaps him in the back of the head.

Not sure this is a good play by Khabib. If dagestanis are so hard too deal with and you can't fire one for conduct violations without others leaving UFC will be reluctant to sign any in future.

I agree. These discussions are so clouded with dislike for each fighter that the facts can't get through. Khabib is supposed to be about peace, but actually he is living up to some stereotypes of muslims in the movies America makes. He started the name calling and gangster shit outside of the cage...but then when Conor does it better, he demands respect

I agree. He acted like a complete and total jackass and he is demanding that the UFC better not discipline anyone on his team. Who the fuck does this guy think he is exactly? You caused a huge problem when the fight was over because you have a terrible temper and no self-control. So deal with the consequences.

You mean....this...video? Where he's grabbing him by the back of the neck, surrounded by his own people, and then slaps him in the back of the head.

Lolol yup that's the video. Major assault charges for that one.......... artem talked himself into a hole. No weapons used no violence used. Just a child told to shut the fuck up and stay in his lane. Not nearly as comparable as the bus incident. What's wrong with you Conor but huggers that makes you ap delusional lolll

Lolol yup that's the video. Major assault charges for that one.......... artem talked himself into a hole. No weapons used no violence used. Just a child told to shut the fuck up and stay in his lane. Not nearly as comparable as the bus incident. What's wrong with you Conor but huggers that makes you ap delusional lolll

Fuck Conor, couldn't care less about him. You pick and choose what you call "violence" to better serve your argument.

Your boy Khabib is a pussy, and won't do shit unless it's him and his buddies on 1, or there are a 100 security guards to break it up. He didn't have anything at all to say when he was getting talked down to like a bitch, by that bitch Conor.

Oh look, there's a pattern here with your boy and his bitch behavior

Yeah khabore , you were just a decisionator till you started implementing illegal strikes to your gnp, dont let the door hit you on the way to bellator, might get insured

Fuck Conor, couldn't care less about him. You pick and choose what you call "violence" to better serve your argument.

Your boy Khabib is a pussy, and won't do shit unless it's him and his buddies on 1, or there are a 100 security guards to break it up. He didn't have anything at all to say when he was getting talked down to like a bitch, by that bitch Conor.

Him and his buddies? He literally jumped into a crowd of people by himself. And when he was given the opportunity to go after artem he chose words instead like an adult. Conor took it to far not khabib thats what you dont understand here. Not even artem considers what khabib did as assault or violence. It was words. Intimidating words none the less but words. Said to him in response to what he said about khabib. Conor showed up with an army with security cameras and used weapons. If he was real he would have went to the fighters hotel with no cameras or security officers to stop it. Get over yourself man its getting embarrassing. Soon enough you'll be crying I assaulted you to for how bad I have owned you in this debate.

Pussy.....

Back