Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

I mixed you up with someone else, you just happen to jump into that debate. My bad man.
tenor.gif

Tukhugov wasn't the one that did that though...

Conor punched Khabib's cousin first and then got into a fair exchange with Tukhugov

So when Conor was getting cowardly struck from behind, was that Conor punching the cousin or being in a fair exchange?

"Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugovhas nothing to do with that.
If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers"

Khabib obviously can't stand that his antics will have repercussions. Him pretending like the 2 million isn't anything to him, give it up Khabib, you don't have the upper hand here. You are not the draw Connor is, even with his loss. People get angry and people do dumb things, be a man, face your music and stop making childish excuses like, but but but he did this and you didn't do that. Be a man Khabib and take some accountability. You made a poor decision and so did your teammates. Accountability is the most ducked thing today.

So now Khabib wants to defend a couple of thugs who attacked a Businessman who is a UFC business partner and sponsor of the event plus putting his wife in harms way?

So long as you don't hit me with the bat you still haven't assaulted me.

Wow.

Good thing we have smart people as legislators and judges for those calls and not trailer park fuckwits like you.

But be our guest, do it. Try to assault a vehicle with people inside, see what happens.

Buy the way where I'm from I could shoot you dead for that and sleep in my bed with my wife tonight.

Where I’m from your wife is used for meat and milk. And we call them goat, not wife.

Wow.

Good thing we have smart people as legislators and judges for those calls and not trailer park fuckwits like you.

But be our guest, do it. Try to assault a vehicle with people inside, see what happens.
Hey genius it would be considered criminal mischief and or disorderly conduct they would have to prove my intention was to harm someone inside the vehicle. And I love how you stoop so low and attack my character over such petty bulshit. People like yourself are what's wrong with this world. Learn to be civil dude. Maybe lay off the test a little cuz your raging pretty bad.

Edit: would also be charged as destruction of private property.

Lolol yup that's the video. Major assault charges for that one.......... artem talked himself into a hole. No weapons used no violence used. Just a child told to shut the fuck up and stay in his lane. Not nearly as comparable as the bus incident. What's wrong with you Conor but huggers that makes you ap delusional lolll
I see what your point is..but what's in that video is intimidation and a threat of violence ...and it's a reaction to words, not anything Artem did physically...so imo, even though the bus shit was insane and out of bounds..you can't do shit and then tell others they can only react up to a certain point. I have no problem with what Khabib did after the fight except for two things..he talks all that peaceful shit.and he had already legally beat the snot out of the leader..and that behavior shouldn't be anywhere around fans or that much security.

Yeah guess what. Waving at someone and talking smack doesnt mean that person can physically attack you in the audience.

Welcome to reality.

WTF are you talking about... What u mean? From what I seen you can do it.. He did do it.. Now everyone wants to cry because thats the only thing they have on Khabib.. I say let it rain.

WTF are you talking about... What u mean? From what I seen you can do it.. He did do it.. Now everyone wants to cry because thats the only thing they have on Khabib.. I say let it rain.

Wrong.
The crying is coming from people who dont think he should face consequences.
The same backwards ass c*nts who justify violence against others cause "waahh youve insulted my pedo worshippong religion so now its ok for me to kill you."
So yeah, youre right. He can do what he wants but he will have to suffer the consequences.
The commission will fine him a tremendous amount of money.
He will be suspended for 1yr.
The UFC will have to strip him.
His friend will be cut from the UFC forever.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

Wrong.
The crying is coming from people who dont think he should face consequences.
The same backwards ass c*nts who justify violence against others cause "waahh youve insulted my pedo worshippong religion so now its ok for me to kill you."
So yeah, youre right. He can do what he wants but he will have to suffer the consequences.
The commission will fine him a tremendous amount of money.
He will be suspended for 1yr.
The UFC will have to strip him.
His friend will be cut from the UFC forever.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

Lol no one is crying.. Not sure what hate speech your trying to spread buddy. No one is crying on Khabib's end.. He told them keep the money and fire him too.. I said soon as the Mcgregor fight was over he should retire and do what GSP is doing.

His Undefeated record is worth a whole lot more now than ever, Suppose WWE wants him now, Bellator is wanting him.. What he did is making him money and fame no one is crying.. Just watching the money coming in and the haters like you saying some dumb stuff. I love a hater.. They be so salty when they write you.. You can almost hear the anger cause they mad.

Lol no one is crying.. Not sure what hate speech your trying to spread buddy. No one is crying on Khabib's end.. He told them keep the money and fire him too.. I said soon as the Mcgregor fight was over he should retire and do what GSP is doing.

His Undefeated record is worth a whole lot more now than ever, Suppose WWE wants him now, Bellator is wanting him.. What he did is making him money and fame no one is crying.. Just watching the money coming in and the haters like you saying some dumb stuff. I love a hater.. They be so salty when they write you.. You can almost hear the anger cause they mad.
Please qoute the part of my post that you consider to be "hate speech" ?
<{clintugh}>

Khabib is fucking awesome. Calls out Dana for his double standards bullshit without fear. Dana you fake ass alpha male whatcha gonna do?

Back