Media Khabib on cage incident : "I would do it again"

It over. It wasnt such a big deal, ive seen worse. Give them thier fines since its all about $ and get back to fighting. Khabib has fought 3x this year so he can have a break like everyone else that becomes champion. Lets not let nsac decide to suspend them. It bad for the sport and for them. A stiff fine for both, line ur pockets and move on.

That seizure thing was a mistranslation iirc. It was a much smaller issue but I can't recall what it was exactly.

He has missed weight multiple times. Conor never did at 145. Kahbib was sent to the hospital. Conor never was at 145.

Conor moved up and was over the weight cut.

Khabib will retire instead. 100%

Gotta protect that zero

He would do it again, to conor and dillon

So many butt hurt conor fans in here i bet after hearing khabib say this they'll use proper 12 as a butt plug while watching old conor fights to make themselves feel better.

hahah what a clown. I hope the commission sees this video, why isnt Khabib bragging about "they can ban me forever" anymore? thought he was so gangster and didnt give a shit <45> newsflash...he cares

^

2f7.jpg

He has missed weight multiple times. Conor never did at 145. Kahbib was sent to the hospital. Conor never was at 145.

Conor moved up and was over the weight cut.

Khabib will retire instead. 100%

Gotta protect that zero

He missed weight in the past when he was doing idiotic cuts. He cut weight with ease after changing his approach, including reducing his walk around weight.

Yeah he protects that 0 by dominating guys. If Khabib fought at WW now you'd have guys claiming he's ducking Ferguson or even Lee <36>

Also not sure why you're talking about Conor, didn't even mention him. Hope he isn't your poster boy for not ducking because I've got bad news for you.

It over. It wasnt such a big deal, ive seen worse. Give them thier fines since its all about $ and get back to fighting. Khabib has fought 3x this year so he can have a break like everyone else that becomes champion. Lets not let nsac decide to suspend them. It bad for the sport and for them. A stiff fine for both, line ur pockets and move on.

This is a very sensible post. Really makes me laugh thinking about how the Nevada athletic commission has these issues with "unethical" behavior while being situated in a city built on gambling, drugs, whores and degeneracy in general. Just take the money and let them bang bro.

He’s humble and he fights for legacy...yeah, I got it.

Maybe he could take a break from his dictators and tyrants meet and greet tour and come back to fighting.

Trump is not a Tyrant?
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Cliffs: He basically discusses his relationship with his father and mentions in the middle @ 2.27 he would probably do it all (cage incident) again.

Shhh... Don't tell the commission his apology was no1 bullshit

Nightclubs are horrible immoral cess pools but assaulting ppl when you are a professional fighter is A okay religious logic at work here ppl

Khabib tries to get suspension as long as possible. Hes scared of Conor rematch and Tony. Everyone who knows anything about fighting knows thats Conor 2 year layoff and his family threaten at backstage played big factor in this fight. Khabib fought well first time but we all know that Conor KO's him stiff as a board 9 times out of 10.

Lol, doesn't that warrant another scolding from his dad

He would do it again?

that makes his apology Number 1 Bullshit then

“First of all, I want to say sorry to Athletic Commission, sorry to Vegas,” he said. “I know this is not my best side. I’m human being.”

The suspension/hearing will certainly be interesting.
;)

Some of you Walmartites are really clueless on reactions that were not prepackaged in 5 layers of plastic.

How does him apologising for his reaction makes him regret his actions and vow to never ever do that again?

Khabib tries to get suspension as long as possible. Hes scared of Conor rematch and Tony. Everyone who knows anything about fighting knows thats Conor 2 year layoff and his family threaten at backstage played big factor in this fight. Khabib fought well first time but we all know that Conor KO's him stiff as a board 9 times out of 10.
giphy.webp

Khabib whipped your hero with ease. This is a fact. Deal with it.

He thinks he's at superstar status and can do whatever he wants now.

Always a huge mistake for any fighter because when they get knocked out or choked out the defeat is always totally humiliating.

They can punish him all they want. He did was he was suppose to do, smash Conor. Rest is not important.

And UFC knows that he is a superstar now so they will back him up just like they do anyone who brings them money. Conor, Jones, Brock...all of them are protected by UFC.

UFC only cares about money. If you make money they love you. If not then they flush you like a turd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back