Media Khabib on cage incident : "I would do it again"

1) Muslims are not a race you goof.

2) Forget the leftist script you have been given and try to be more objective, families were being separated under Obama as well, it’s called “consequences” for breaking the law. But because Obama was perceived as intelligent, capable, eloquent, classy and so forth no one seemed to have an issue with it at the time.

3) Not condemning an attack doesn’t make him racist, it just makes him look opportunistic and lacking moral judgement/having poor character.

4) You can’t judge someone’s character by merely looking at the people that follow him.

I mean, for fuck’s sake. If you’re gonna throw around accusations as severe as racist and fascist you better back them up, this is pathetic.

He is a right wing nationalist who thinks that white people/cultures is superior to other people and their cultures.

Fuck mate, pull your head out of your ass and connect the dots.

Like you said Trump also lacks moral judgement. He doesn't do anything to Saudia Arabia and supports them despite the fact they are commiting war crimes against Yemeni civilians and cutting journalist in to pieces.

All because he wants to keep the billion dollar defence contracts, so his retarded voted base can retain their manufacturing of killing machines jobs ay Raytheon, Boeing etc where they have to connect A to part B.

Not to mention Saudia Arabia is where Bin Laden is from and where his family got wealthy got their money government construction contracts from and where a number of the 9/11 hijackers were from.

genuinely surprised that anyone actually gives a fuck about what happens to dillon danis

He is a right wing nationalist who thinks that white people/cultures is superior to other people and their cultures.

Fuck mate, pull your head out of your ass and connect the dots.

Like you said Trump also lacks moral judgement. He doesn't do anything to Saudia Arabia and supports them despite the fact they are commiting war crimes against Yemeni civilians and cutting journalist in to pieces.

All because he wants to keep the billion dollar defence contracts, so his retarded voted base can retain their manufacturing of killing machines jobs ay Raytheon, Boeing etc where they have to connect A to part B.

Not to mention Saudia Arabia is where Bin Laden is from and where his family got wealthy got their money government construction contracts from and where a number of the 9/11 hijackers were from.
I don’t think he’s right wing at all actually even though that is certainly how he is seen.

Western culture is superior to any other culture, we know that, it’s not white culture but western culture. Ask yourself where you would rather live ?

I do not agree with him being buddy buddy with Saudi Aurabia and never claimed so. I also never said he had good moral judgement.

lol you haters have nothing on khabib so you attack his "interviews and culture"...."i don't like his culture guys murmrmrurmrurmur.....his hairline is too low murmrurmur".....

And I'd stand and applaud that shit again.

Conor fanboys crying again. Conor vs rousimar palhares next please :D

atleast he is honest, you can apologize for something yet if compelled by the same circumstances repeat your actions
its nothing out of the ordinary. Most people dont own up to this

How the fuck did this go from Khabib saying he'd do it again to talk about white nationalism and the east/west divide.

Let me guess, someone went beyond his personal character for saying that because of pent-up whatever they've been holding about Dagestanis or Muslims or Caucasians, whites whatever

Sherdog gonna Sherdog

If Khabib said this, then he's a delusional hypocrite, plain and simple.
I understand where he's coming from, but don't apologize then say you'd do it again. Nothing beyond that is necessary.

Khabib is on the level where he can dictate terms just like once Conor could. Dont over analyze things bruh. It's simply a matter of respect and principle.
he should have just ended it with the choke. he beat down conor and subbed him. Imo went to far with holding the coke and the post fight freak out. that is dishonorable and embarrassing. he showed him self to be a bitch who thinks his belief and religion are above all others. his ego and fanatical religious belief will be his down fall. for sure.

Back