Media Khabib on cage incident : "I would do it again"

He apoligized to commission now he says i would do it again, him and his team calling out Mayweather several times, his fucking manager is a bully making it even worse, after him visitting Erdogan i was nearly done though. Now they are calling out Conor for a boxing rematch.
He was saying he was all legacy now he says he has the legacy, dude seriously what have you accomplished? You have 1 title defence. Stfu, stop threatening Dana and fight the nr.2 contender Tony Ferguson. He thinks beating 36 y.o GSP will cement his legacy?? Dude come ooon, fight someone who is hungry.
(Sorry for my bed england)

I completely agree if he fights anyone other that El Cucuy he has lost some points in my book, and his humble guy approach to “I fight for legacy” is all bullshit.

Khabib fears Tony. It's really that simple.

Your "England" is fine btw, bro.

Khabib fears Tony. It's really that simple.

Your "England" is fine btw, bro.

Tony is not good for one's brand -- I mean "legacy" -- that is true.

Not good for one's health, either.

a2eb49c2a508cb2fc97d134f292b566597a1e413v2_hq.jpg

Alhamdulillah

Colby went to see Trump so Khabib going to see Erdogan is no worse than that although meeting him pretty much ended Ozil playing for Germany.

Anything Khabib or his team or his father mean nothing until a fight is booked.

He'll fight Tony next as everything else if pointless fantasy bullshit that'll never happen. Khabib vs Conor boxing is pointless and won't sell (May/Mac should have killed that nonsense off). Who would pay to see a 0-0 boxer box a 0-1 boxer? Book them both to fight Canelo back to back on the same night, he shouldn't need more than 2 rounds to knock each one out.

Khabib vs GSP won't do as well as Khabib vs Conor 2 and no one wants to see that (other than idiot Conor fans who think he'll win it).

So Khabib will fight Tony when the UFC tell him to do it.

GSP is a bigger name on his resume than Ferguson would be.

It's why guys STILL want to fight Anderson.

Defend the title Khabib.

Don't be a Conor

kabib is on the level of religious fanatic and extreme tribalism. hes a very primal human and once you peel back the surface you realize this guy really believes god is why hes where he is and he is above all others who dont follow islam. not only would he do that again to someone making fun of his family or islam he would probably do worse. it is soo deeply ingrained in him to do that. He has his money. kabib fights now with nothing to loose. I'm sure he was well aware of possibly never fighting again when he did all that and said he would do it again.

He wants NO part of Dillon's hands again, that's for sure.

He didn't know left from right when the young Jiu Jitsu superstar sent him cowering into the safe hands of security

He’s humble and he fights for legacy...yeah, I got it.

Maybe he could take a break from his dictators and tyrants meet and greet tour and come back to fighting.
He's suspended. He literally cannot come back to fighting at the moment.

He’s humble and he fights for legacy...yeah, I got it.

Maybe he could take a break from his dictators and tyrants meet and greet tour and come back to fighting.
Dude ali abdeziz is the cancer. Khabib wants to smash but that guy making bout the money. When he hasn't earnt the money. Fair dues bout McGregor fight. McGregor could.be fighting 13 yr old thai fighter and get millions of buys. Legacy fight is mexican fergy. If he don't fight suck a dick.

kabib is on the level of religious fanatic and extreme tribalism. hes a very primal human and once you peel back the surface you realize this guy really believes god is why hes where he is and he is above all others who dont follow islam. not only would he do that again to someone making fun of his family or islam he would probably do worse. it is soo deeply ingrained in him to do that. He has his money. kabib fights now with nothing to loose. I'm sure he was well aware of possibly never fighting again when he did all that and said he would do it again.

Khabib is on the level where he can dictate terms just like once Conor could. Dont over analyze things bruh. It's simply a matter of respect and principle.

If 2019 rolls on by without khabib fighting tony then the truth will be made clear.

Khabib Cowardgomedov

Cliffs: He basically discusses his relationship with his father and mentions in the middle @ 2.27 he would probably do it all (cage incident) again.

Shhh... Don't tell the commission his apology was no1 bullshit

you can be a fan of a fighter but not be a fan of the person the fighter is. most people are assholes in real life, but being a fan of a fighter means being a fan of what they bring to the octagon.

we all have different beliefs. 99% of these guys have different beliefs than you do believe it or not.

i hope you were a fan of khabib because of his fighting acumen and undefeated record. if you hold him up on a pedestal as a person, prepare to be disappointed, not just by him, but by anyone you put on a pedestal. we're all human

Back