Khabib Nurmagomedov says Tony Ferguson fight revealed Kevin Lee has ‘very small heart’

Khabib really should be focused on the task at hand rather then questioning another fighters heart.

Lee showed alot of heart as far as am concerned , the man was able to even mount Ferguson in the fight and holding his own while battling staph .... a healthy Lee would be a handful for anyone in the 155 division .
He was asked in an interview about his thoughts on specific fighters from his division? You want him to say sorry no comment, I need to focus on the task at hand... stupid.

I agree... But we wouldn't even have this conversation if Khabib could make it to the octagon...

He was asked in an interview about his thoughts on specific fighters from his division? You want him to say sorry no comment, I need to focus on the task at hand... stupid.

Maybe , but isn't this the same guy that pulled out of fights due to a weight cut because too much Italian dessert ? and am a fan of the man as my signature shows.

Maybe , but isn't this the same guy that pulled out of fights due to a weight cut because too much Italian dessert ? and am a fan of the man as my signature shows.
He has stated he has had troubles with his weight cut since the banning of IV's. If anyone is questioning Khabib's heart inside the octagon though, they are complete idiots.

He has stated he has had troubles with his weight cut since the banning of IV's. If anyone is questioning Khabib's heart inside the octagon though, they are complete idiots.

It's easy to make comments towards your fellow fighter when you're not the one battling a infection while fighting one of the top fighters in the world , staph has been known to be a deadly illness if unnoticed.

To say " very little heart " while Khabib himself was having problems of cutting weight is hypocritical if you ask me.

Staph infection might have had something to do with it...

I think Lee shown a lot of heart in the Ferguson fight, he got tired and slowed down...don't think that's a sign of a weak heart. Certainly needs to work on things but he's a legit top 10 guy with a bright future.

"He wants to be tough but he has very small heart. Very small heart. When he fought with Tony Ferguson, between second and third round, you guys can watch his face and understand everything. Face never lie. His eyes - when Tony Ferguson talks about, ‘This is my night!’ his face agrees with this.”

@KevinLee Holla at cha boy!

And my heart with grief was sore
For I parted then with valiant men
Whom I never shall see n'more
But to and fro in my dreams I go
And I kneel and pray for you
For slavery fled oh glorious dead
When you fell in the foggy dew

Look at the way she is looking at Khabib in the thumbnail........she has yearning in her eyes

LOL!!! Yearning FTW!!!!

He say she have to go in the line. He say she have to deserve this.

He may be right about Kevin Lee but hey Khabib, how about you actually make it to atleast 2 fights in row without being a fat ass before you talk shit about fighters hearts.

He hasn't won a goddamn thing in MMA and hasn't even been in a bad situation to see how HIS heart is.
Hell, he taps out every time a weight cut gets tough.

I can't stand Ferguson, but I hope he beats the hell out of this
one-dimensional goof ball.
Hopefully he'll go back to East bumble fuckastan with his dumb wig shoved up his ass.

Well Khabib hasn't had any adversary in the octagon. If he can question Kevin Lee's heart when he made weight with staph and fought, why can't you question his chubby heart? Weight cuts are hard for everybody and stating you have troubles cutting weight isnt an acceptable excuse especially if you're going criticize another fighter who's never ruined an event.

Last edited:
Like a Grinch sized heart?

"He wants to be tough but he has very small heart. Very small heart. When he fought with Tony Ferguson, between second and third round, you guys can watch his face and understand everything. Face never lie. His eyes - when Tony Ferguson talks about, ‘This is my night!’ his face agrees with this.”

@KevinLee Holla at cha boy!

Khabib speaks the Truth

It's easy to make comments towards your fellow fighter when you're not the one battling a infection while fighting one of the top fighters in the world , staph has been known to be a deadly illness if unnoticed.

To say " very little heart " while Khabib himself was having problems of cutting weight is hypocritical if you ask me.
So what you are saying is, since he missed weight a couple times he is not allowed to voice his opinions when asked about other fighters?

Last edited:
All these Staph infection excuses haha. Fact is the guys mouth is way bigger than his heart, Khabib is right, not sure how his weight cutting issues are relevant.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back