Khabib Nurmagomedov says Tony Ferguson fight revealed Kevin Lee has ‘very small heart’

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

"He wants to be tough but he has very small heart. Very small heart. When he fought with Tony Ferguson, between second and third round, you guys can watch his face and understand everything. Face never lie. His eyes - when Tony Ferguson talks about, ‘This is my night!’ his face agrees with this.”

@KevinLee Holla at cha boy!

Lee showed more heart in that fight, battling both staph infection and Ferguson at the same time, than Khabib did in his solo battle against tiramisu.

His face on the scale

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-UFC-160-1024x569.jpg

Khabib on Conor Mcgregor, "He is Dana's son or maybe nephew"... lmfao. Nurmagomedov is one awesome guy.

lee is barely top 10. barboza will prove this

Fighting tony ferg with staph shows heart. A lack of concern for others but heart nonetheless. Ive had staph. Training before and after sucks. It drains every bit of energy from you.

Hey, Lee actually showed up and fought after a near fatal weight cut AND staph.

Khabib really should be focused on the task at hand rather then questioning another fighters heart.

Lee showed alot of heart as far as am concerned , the man was able to even mount Ferguson in the fight and holding his own while battling staph .... a healthy Lee would be a handful for anyone in the 155 division .

Last edited:
Filthy catamite should shut his mouth about heart. how many fights has he pulled out of?

"He wants to be tough but he has very small heart. Very small heart. When he fought with Tony Ferguson, between second and third round, you guys can watch his face and understand everything. Face never lie. His eyes - when Tony Ferguson talks about, ‘This is my night!’ his face agrees with this.”

I'm not a fan Of lee's, not in the slightest....but a huge staph infection doesn't lie either....

Look at the way she is looking at Khabib in the thumbnail........she has yearning in her eyes

LOL!!! Yearning FTW!!!!

Khabib Time <{anton}>

Fighting tony ferg with staph shows heart. A lack of concern for others but heart nonetheless. Ive had staph. Training before and after sucks. It drains every bit of energy from you.
U think thats bad? Try training after anal...........(giving not receiving, no homo)

Back