Khabib Nurmagomedov says Tony Ferguson fight revealed Kevin Lee has ‘very small heart’

So what you are saying is, since he missed weight a couple times he is not allowed to voice his opinions when asked about other fighters?
Lol! Where did I say that? I'm commenting on his comments.

All these Staph infection excuses haha. Fact is the guys mouth is way bigger than his heart, Khabib is right, not sure how his weight cutting issues are relevant.
Lol, that's funny considering Khabibs mouth has kept him from even showing up to the weigh in.

Last edited:
Khabib on Conor Mcgregor, "He is Dana's son or maybe nephew"... lmfao. Nurmagomedov is one awesome guy.
yeah, he got balls to say that,
was also awesome when he said this to Dana during the Michael fight . I am gonna smash your boy.

important thing here is ; ''your boy''

All these Staph infection excuses haha. Fact is the guys mouth is way bigger than his heart, Khabib is right, not sure how his weight cutting issues are relevant.
Because they exact same thing can be said about Khabib.

Khabib doesn't have heart. He can't cut weight or train like a professional. He just pulls out when thing get to hard.

(I don't believe this personally)

Because they exact same thing can be said about Khabib.

Khabib doesn't have heart. He can't cut weight or train like a professional. He just pulls out when thing get to hard.

(I don't believe this personally)

Not sure being bad at weight cutting is to do with a lack of heart, its more to do with not being professional/disciplined enough.

I guess you could make the argument that he lacks the heart to fight at WW and would rather do a difficult weight cut but that isn't what people are arguing.

Hey, Lee actually showed up and fought after a near fatal weight cut AND staph.

Yep. Not a fan of Lee in the slightest but questioning his heart when he fought while obviously fucked up and ill is #1 bullshit. When khabib has a bad weight cut he either doesn't turn up or doesnt bother hitting weight. Guy talks all the time about champion this, champion that, he can't even hit championship weight. Needs to STFU, he's becoming really annoying.

yeah, he got balls to say that,
was also awesome when he said this to Dana during the Michael fight . I am gonna smash your boy.

important thing here is ; ''your boy''
Not as ballsy as you might think
Remember, Khabib doesn't really need UFC as much as UFC need him.
He is sponsored by a Russian oligarch. He is heavily backed by ACB owner and Ramzan Kadyrov.
Guy could easily not let Conor have a shot at the Lightweight title as he doesn't need the 'red panty night'.

Not sure being bad at weight cutting is to do with a lack of heart, its more to do with not being professional/disciplined enough.

I guess you could make the argument that he lacks the heart to fight at WW and would rather do a difficult weight cut but that isn't what people are arguing.
Umm....remember when Ronda was coaching TUF and 1 of her fighters said he couldn't cut anymore weight?

And Ronda explained it was about wanting it more and having heart so Ronda cut weight right beside him (one of her best moments).

Cutting weight to me is totally about having heart and not quitting when things get tough and hard. Being professional and having a good diet makes cutting with easier but the act of cutting weight over a prolonged amount of time is tough and breaks many people.

And kevin Lee might be one of the few LWs that are bigger/heavier than Khabib (he said he rehydrated to 185 in cage against Ferguson) and he made weight with a staph infection.

If that doesn't take heart I don't know what does. He easily could have dropped out the fight and had a legit reason but didn't.

And gassing =/= no heart

not for nothing but khabib went to fight tony and couldnt make the weight. his face showed this and now he questions another fighters heart? hes a monster in the octagon but maybe needs a bit of the ronda treatment after going 27 and 0.

Lee showed more heart in that fight, battling both staph infection and Ferguson at the same time, than Khabib did in his solo battle against tiramisu.
That joke is old and been proven that it based off a rumor.. Khabib doesn't even like Tiramisu and has said so in multiple interviews.

Maybe , but isn't this the same guy that pulled out of fights due to a weight cut because too much Italian dessert ? and am a fan of the man as my signature shows.
First fight Khabib pulled out due to injury, then Tony pulled out of the second fight via injury, third fight was the only fight Khabib pulled out of because of weight issues and it wasn't over an Italian dessert.. It's the only fight he has pulled out of in his career because of weight cutting issues. The fight vs Trujillo, he still fought in even though he came in over, yet had 21 takedowns out of 27 attempts.

First fight Khabib pulled out due to injury, then Tony pulled out of the second fight via injury, third fight was the only fight Khabib pulled out of because of weight issues and it wasn't over an Italian dessert.. It's the only fight he has pulled out of in his career because of weight cutting issues. The fight vs Trujillo, he still fought in even though he came in over, yet had 21 takedowns out of 27 attempts.

Ahhhh , got ya. , thanks for the info.

Not as ballsy as you might think
Remember, Khabib doesn't really need UFC as much as UFC need him.
He is sponsored by a Russian oligarch. He is heavily backed by ACB owner and Ramzan Kadyrov.
Guy could easily not let Conor have a shot at the Lightweight title as he doesn't need the 'red panty night'.
how do you know that ? did he mentioned that he is sponsored by an oligarch ?
all we know is that there are some pics also with Chechen people and we all know for sure what is happening.

Khabib forgor how healthy Lee dominated his homie Magomed Mustafaev!

a guy that can't even make weight because of a slice of cake shouldn't be criticizing anybody's heart

Lee showed up in most cases that's too much to ask of Khabob

That joke is old and been proven that it based off a rumor.. Khabib doesn't even like Tiramisu and has said so in multiple interviews.

I wouldn't like tiramisu, either, if it kept beating my ass so badly.

I agree... But we wouldn't even have this conversation if Khabib could make it to the octagon...

He has and he’s won every time.

Love how people try to act as if Khabib purposely pulls out of fights. You guys slay me.

Back