Khabib Nurmagomedov plans to return in October, still wants interim title shot against Tony Ferguson

Nope, fuck that noise.

Honestly, how many times we gonna fall for shit like this?

this would be the 4th try. No way!!

bush_finger1.gif

who knows when he'll be back and "healthy" enough to compete - is he coming back as a welterweight/

Interim title shot...in october?
lol
The division/UFC won't wait for that...

AS much as i like Holloway, I just don't think he has the skills to beat Aldo...max doesn't have the power or the speed that conor does...The only chance I see for max, is if in the later rounds, aldo gets tired..otherwise, I see aldo winning easy.

Does that Brazilian beast of a fighter gets tired? That man is in his prime, no way the kid Holloway can beat him

Give him Raging Al, if he wins give him barboza or ferguson but only if Tony has already fought for the title and is either the champ or coming off a loss to conor

Raging Al is coming for Ferguson, I don't see any but little chance he will get a W though..

This arsehole can't fight until October now? What a douche.

Nah, kid has to prove he can make weight safely before they offer him a title shot. He also better hope those new weight cutting rules don't go into effect everywhere else.

Jones F-ed up loads of times , and they still are making his fights. What's the difference between them?

I've lobbied for this guy for so long, but after all the injuries and pull outs, I just can't bring myself to care anymore. Damn shame and a complete waste of all that grappling prowess.

Interim title shot...in october?
lol
The division/UFC won't wait for that...

<bball1>

They're currently waiting for canner to come back after a long hiatus and a potential boxing bout. The last time the eagle fought was the same night mcg fought.

Khalabeeb has left a bad taste in my mouth (no homo). Don't know what my stance is on him returning.

If Tony can't get an interim with anyone else he should just wait for Khabib and make money coaching and making appearances between then.

Khabib/Barboza first.

Khabib fucked up his chance at an interim title. So sad, too bad.

I feel the same. Max is not a wrestler, to tire out aldo you need him defending takedown, clinches. He looked fresh the whole 5 rounds against Frankie. Honestly, i think Max might get knocked out. Been a while for aldo, but he seems very focused and driven. Cant wait to see it tho, i just wish the rest of the card was better. Seeing Moraes should be fun tho.

I don't think he'll knock max out though...Max seems to get a really good shot...I see a pretty easy decision win for aldo...Maybe if aldo goes back to his leg kicks, he might be able to stop max.

Does that Brazilian beast of a fighter gets tired? That man is in his prime, no way the kid Holloway can beat him

I think the aldo has a bad gas tank is crap. he went 5 hard fought rounds against both mendes and edgar...I don't think aldo is in his prime though...but he did look good against edgar..

I think the aldo has a bad gas tank is crap. he went 5 hard fought rounds against both mendes and edgar...I don't think aldo is in his prime though...but he did look good against edgar..

Yup, we all know Edgar is a beast. And to have 2 wins against Edgar in 5 round wars, that is phenomenal

so he needs another 4 month camp on top of the other 4 month camp he already did and fucked up at the end? lol i really don't want to here about this inactive, unreliable clown

Nah. He should not be on the main card as a lw. Too risky. The guy is either injured or too heavy. He should fight Thompson at WW. They Are about the same size too. Could be interesting.

I'd rather see Tony Ferg vs. Ragin' Al Iaquinta at this point, to be honest.

At least Al will show up.
Yup, he'll show up and then bitch about having to show up. That's our Raging Al... but he'll show up nonetheless.

Back