Khabib may very well have 10x title defenses or more

Just because someone is having difficult cuts does not mean they are too big for the weight class. Johnny Hendricks missed weight at 185 ffs, when he could probably fight at 155 if he had perfect discipline.

If Khabib is to big for LW, then so is everyone he fights, because he is generally no bigger than his opponents, either at weigh ins or in the cage.

maxresdefault.jpg

Eddie Alvarez is just as big. Edson is bigger than him. RDA and Glieson are just as big or bigger. T-Ferg is a little leaner but enormous for the weight class.

if he really is 200lb then they be scared. shame they not fight at WW or MW.

We need same day weigh in, and weigh ins starting 1 week out, 2 weeks out and 1 month out. if you weigh more than 7% or 9% and then +5lbs over that over the max limit of your weight division you get fined like 30% pursue and forced move up next fight.

LOL good one TS. Injuries, ramadan, his age, bad weight cuts, and tiramisu think different. At this rate it's possible that he will never be champ, much less get TEN title defenses.

It would take him 30+ years to get 10 defenses. So it is safe to say you are wrong.

I can’t imagine he stays at Lightweight into his 30s. I think he pulls an RDA; has a bad cut and loses, loses again, moves up.

I think Eddie stops him. Also Kevin Lee is a terrible match up for him. Conor May stop him too although that's a 50/50.

Anyone who specializes in wrestling and has solid striking has a good chance to beat him really.

So just in time for Conor's first title defense.

A year and 1 months the title not been defended...at Conor's rate 10 title defenses will take....roughly 13 1/3 years by which time the current 29 year old will be in his low 40s.

They wanna say I held the belt for so long rather than I defended my belt x times in 1 year.
lol get the fuck out. Conor has fought 11 times in the last 5 years while Khabib has fought 3 times!

Does Khabib even have 10 fights in the last 10 years?

if he really is 200lb then they be scared. shame they not fight at WW or MW.

We need same day weigh in, and weigh ins starting 1 week out, 2 weeks out and 1 month out. if you weigh more than 7% or 9% and then +5lbs over that over the max limit of your weight division you get fined like 30% pursue and forced move up next fight.

Do you have any idea how stupid that is. In addition to being a logistical nightmare and preposterously expensive, all you are doing is turning one weight cut into 4 weight cuts. Won't do a thing to solve the problem.

You need to just go high school with the whole thing. You assign a weight class to a fighter annually based on skin fold and/or bod pod analysis. Then you have weigh ins both the day before the event and 3 hours before the event. There can be no more than 3% variation.

The reason Eddie or Khabib are not fighting at 170 is because most of the people the same size as them aren't. If the UFC just added 10 lbs to each weight class but refused to let anyone move weight classes, I'm sure the fighters would be delighted.

The man skill set cannot be dealt with.
Who knows?! He's been injured/weight cut issues (on vacation)while everyone else in the division is out there fighting earning their spot.

He is very talented don't get me wrong. If he fought at the frequency as the other fighters in the division he wouldn't be undefeated.

Ya in his hometown maybe, still doubt he could make the weight 10 times in a row. The champ of missing weight, that's it that's all. He clearly is not made of the champion like character that is needed to first make weight, then defend. A UFC belt is not deserving around his waist. Make weight 5 times n fight 5 times in say 2yrs, then maybe he gets a crack at a interm belt if there is one. If not make him fight another time while making weight of course. Man up kaboob!

he should talk himself into a title shot. he should throw or hit conor then conor have to çdefendç his honor and fight khabib

Dude, Habeeb won't even have 10 more fights in his career.

Well if he didn't get injured so often then sure, maybe he could've did something like this but like I just said, motherfucker gets injured too much. It's too late for him to do anything like this now because of all his injuries. I'll be surprised if Khabib fights 5 more times in his entire career honestly. He could've been one of or maybe the LW GOAT if he could've stayed healthy. He's very similar to Cain in this way because if Cain could've stayed healthy more often, he could've ended up being the HW GOAT. Funny how they train together. Fuckin AKA. They really are a great gym in terms of producing very high level fighters, but it seems to come at a huge cost (injuries).

Back